San Antonio NT's Come in...

DANG THIS MONTH FLEW BY THE SHOW IS ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY
pimp.gif

very nice!!!!! dress code at industry is collar shirt and jeans!! free before 9 after $5 cover!!! see u guys there whoever goes out there.

I def wouldnt mind joining you guys for you pre-parties...but im a Mavs fan...wouldnt work out too well...

You should come to the pre party tomorrow. We are always hospitable, and I think the deadstock crew can attest to that.

MHT214 - Its all good. San Antonio may have a bad rep because of our "spurs fans", but sneaks up fam will
always show mad love. (even to mavs fans). Besides, I'm sure Deadstock fam will be in the house.
Hope to see everyone out tomorrow!

Meet & Greet // 7-10pm

Sole Boutique
5926 Broadway
San Antonio Texas 78209
210-822-7653

Pre-Party
Rebar
8134 Broadway St
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 320-4091

YES WEEKEND OF RECKONING IS UPON US GENTLEMEN!!!!!!

LET'S ALL HAVE FUN BUT BE SAFE AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS HOME SAFE AND MAKE ALL THE OUT OF TOWNERS FEEL WELCOME

I KNOW IVE BEEN KIND OF A LURKER BUT LET KNOW IF WE NEED ANYTHING ELSE..

MY CELL 210-273-7724

JOSUF, YOUR HARD HEADED, IVE LIVED WITH YOU,LOVE YA! *NO ROMO* BUT I UNDERSTAND YOU...GREAT JOB WORKING REALLY HARD ON THIS. NORM TOO. WELL EVERYONE INGENERAL.....

NOW EVERYONE, WE WAITED ALL YEAR FOR THIS, LET PUT ON OUR HOTTEST HEAT AND ROCK LIKE NONE OTHER.

SA SNEAKS UP
pimp.gif

true that see you guys tonight!!! all dallas members come join us we know how to treat you guys right ask the deadstock crew!!! shots on joesuf!!!! lol j/k .

To anyone coming over the small gathering is still at 3 (just in time for the game). Hopefully the game will go in the Spurs favor. If you need an addresssend me a PM.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

yo where's sneaks up at? anyone down to go, I ain't trying to go my 1st time alone
Peep this thread for show info. You really should try to make it out, even if its byyourself. I can guarantee you that you will meet some cool folks, just start chatting it up with one of us. I will be displaying as well, my name is Aaron(just look for the table with all the Pennys), come say whats up. PLUS THE EVENT IS FREE!

Be sure to go to the meet and greet tonight as well:
TONIGHT 4/25/09!!!!!! Meet & Greet // 7-10pm
Sole Boutique
5926 Broadway
San Antonio Texas 78209
210-822-7653

Nice, see you fellas there.... I will be wearing these, they came in today I can't help but to wear them immediately...

Niice jake I got my kicks for the show today aswell, very satisfied.

Another one of my grails and heat in my eyes. Another blast from the past....

See yall at iggys/tonight/tomorrow

Wish I was there!
I have an important appointment tomorrow that I already re-scheduled 3 times.
I couldnt bring myself to do it again.
Yall have fun! Post some good pics for me.
frown.gif

I know Joe from Premium, Carlos, and Ike w True Head will hold it down for H-Town.
Hopefully I will see you guys soon!

Back
Top Bottom