San Antonio NT's Come in...

Fred: Happy Bday!

Ignacio: Geez that's huge news, wish you and Lydiette the best of luck up there. (I'm jealous because you willactually have real winters unlike this hell hole lol). Also, let Erica and I rent that house selling is overrated!
grin.gif

The news shindig looked fun (+%!* my work hours). See you guys Saturday night...

NICE PICS THERE JAKE . WISH I DIDNT HAVE TO WORK THIS MORNING OH WELL CANT WAIT FOR SAT AND SUN ITS GONNA BE A BLAST!!!!

^^ lol for some reason i knew u were gonna ask that question, that was not a retro 3 akuma the name of the company that made it is jb classics looks just likethe 3 tho. jack the ripper!!! also will be hitting up pat o's before niosa so i can throw down a hurricane or 2!!! see u guys out there for those that aregoing

and to top it off i mozy on to the sneaks up thread and peep this...
Originally Posted by ucasta

4g2dfs.jpg
^^^those shoes that keda got, are those manu's pe(not the hds)??? @!* where is everyone getting pe's from!?! you guys be holding out onme!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

^^ lol for some reason i knew u were gonna ask that question, that was not a retro 3 akuma the name of the company that made it is jb classics looks just like the 3 tho. jack the ripper!!! also will be hitting up pat o's before niosa so i can throw down a hurricane or 2!!! see u guys out there for those that are going

my bad! that was a brain fart on my part! i remember who jb classics is now that you have refreshed the memory! haven't heard alot about them in a while!nice shoe nonetheless!

hey guys i,m letting yall know again b-day party at the industry friday nite 4/24/09 sneakers r welcome had a friend talk to IRENE she is gonna let the frontdoor dude know sneakers r welcome all u have to say is that ur here for sneaks up

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Art are those yours???

negative sir. i think those are T21Ds...and i'm pretty sure those TPs are PEs....you down with OPP...yeah you know me...

i saw some pippen olympics. by any chance whos ever they are , are ya selling them???????....ive been looking for them for a long time. lmk

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i saw some pippen olympics. by any chance whos ever they are , are ya selling them???????....ive been looking for them for a long time. lmk

^^^^^those are ucastas .............i doubt he is selling them but dont know

rofl at that video, we ready for this weekend??
joe let me know whutp with the stuff i hit u up about,

Back
Top Bottom