San Antonio NT's Come in...

Been to Frankfurter Express a couple times already, good stuff but a little pricey. I think its too small to have a meetup.

damn nick i hate u for that,
jake thats alot of meat (pause)
i really need to hit that spot up,

Originally Posted by Big Monster

Been to Frankfurter Express a couple times already, good stuff but a little pricey. I think its too small to have a meetup.
What I had, the DOGZILLA, 1/2 lb brat with half Cincinnati style chili and half NY style chili and sour kraut on a sour bread hoggie for $3.99.That's is too pricey?
ohwell.gif

^^ Yeah i had ordered 3 chili cheese dogs, 2 orders of fries and 2 sodas and it came out to about $14 or so. Not too bad.

Pricey on how much you spend on a single dog. I know it takes more than 1 dog to fill me up, and average price of about $3 a dog. I'm not knocking theplace, but when I go I can do some damage.

Lets do it, meet up tomorrow at that spot then well hit up somewhere......whos down?

not today because im going to go chill w/ casper @ broadway bar tonight!

And believe it or not me and cas got are cowboy on......say what you want about that place,

Had these bad boys out all night
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

jakes - thanks for sharing that goodness. i'm hitting it up this afternoon with some dudes from the office. i'm going for that weine wrapped in baconand maybe the bratdog.

cowboys...the only place in sa where
devil.gif
white girls
devil.gif
come up n talk to u...i can say the night was a W

ima be at broadway bar tonight, real chill, no dresscode, no cover cheap drinks. next to gsa1

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

cowboys...the only place in sa where
devil.gif
white girls
devil.gif
come up n talk to u...i can say the night was a W

ima be at broadway bar tonight, real chill, no dresscode, no cover cheap drinks. next to gsa1

that goes double for me too!

nice neons Nick and Ari, btw anyone a 10.5 looking for those hypermax's, go 2 San Marcos outlet, I know somebody who returned a pair this past Sunday.Anyways, something to match, flik cards not included.
373838432.jpg

Breakfast- totally American:
373838431.jpg

Lunch- totally Filipino- no dog meat here:
373838433.jpg

All the Sneaks Up Fam is welcome to attend my fiesta next weekend Sept 19 for the Marquez vs. Mayweather fight. Let ya boy know...

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by T21D

something to match, flik cards not included.
373838432.jpg
^^^fred i need that shirt! please hook it up xl
Ari, like I told Nick, all they had left was LG in royal blue. Ca5o3r- no DJ tee either. Will hit up palms and luxor if they got anything. Youneed a x-small/small right!?

I need to go home, I'm tired of Vegas.

smedium plz... nah we all know ive upgraded to an xl....lol
omar im waiting for pics
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just saw this, i went to the last one they had before i met all yall.
good stuff going on.

l_10cdec3de4b94f31b1298ef6a2e2f5bf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom