San Antonio NT's Come in...

im with it...........................im with it.....................

why dont we have a football game on sunday b4 the cowgirls play..........we all can all bring stuff to eat........... i have a couple of tables 3 actually andsome old plastic green chairs ............like 7 or so..............that way we can have fun then discuss su4 & thanksgiving dinner

I can actually hang out on Sundays again because I work nights so I'm down for whatever.

BTW Nice pics everyone. Sneaks Up don't *@!+ around when it comes to costumes
laugh.gif
And Casper, I think that "perma-dip" dude from workwould've been alittle offended
laugh.gif

^^lol

my sneaks up fam..... i got some news,

no im not prego, and i dont have a life threatning sickness, but i will soon be leaving san antonio, and return to the bottom of the map, the infamous 305,
yes this time its for good, i know before i was looking to relocate (job wyse) and go up north, but this time its for school,
to make ucasta proud i will be going back to school(with goggles on of course),
got my transcripts from vista, n bout to send them to miami dade,
and for my facebook friends, its true i am
devil.gif
single
devil.gif
(yet again) someone wasnt to fond of the news of me returning to the bottom,and thought it was a selfish move
grin.gif

so REAL TALK its time for me to move on n think for myself n my future, as selfish as it sounds, need to focus on some stuff,
and i been away from my fam for a while, theres just alot that i need to do....
i should be leaving by mid dec, ya short notice, but we know its gonna go down....

guest dj for sneaks up 4????

I THINK SO

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

to make ucasta proud i will be going back to school(with goggles on of course),
Glad to hear this Cas. Good luck to you and your future endeavors big homie.

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

2 7...... nuff said....
happy.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and to iggy and keda...........
2wqu6qh.gif
laugh.gif
124ey3p.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
2zswbbb.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
roll.gif
2zswbbb.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
124ey3p.gif
roll.gif
2zswbbb.gif
124ey3p.gif

and casper hate to see you go....but good luck and i hope everything works out for you.......

and plus maybe you can help me with my list one day.......

PLACES I WANT TO SEE BEFORE I KICK THE BUCKET

new york -check
los angeles-check
las vegas -check
chicago-check
miami-
tokyo-
amsterdam-

what up fam. just wanted to take a quick minute to invite yall to join my team to promote men's health awareness month. there's a global movement themonth of (mo)vember to bring much needed attention to cancers that effect men. my commitment to this awareness is to grow a moustache the month of movember,aka november, and to get as many people to join the movement. donations are welcomed, but just your participation in growing some facial hair above your lip isgolden.

what many people don't know is that 1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime and that testicular cancer is the most commoncancer in men aged 18-35. facts like these and being that i am a survivor of testicular cancer (11 years strong) have convinced me to get involved. just aboutall of you fall into the age bracket of the most common type of cancer to hit young men. early detection is key to survival!

help me change to face of men's health by joining my team, http://us.movember.com/register/60170
learn more about movember by watching the intro video at http://us.movember.com

appreciate your time
ART

To add to that, I doubt any of yall are old enough for the free DREs and PSAs from the program I used to work for, but if you know someone interested callSABOR at 567-0214.

Is there a football game, get together, etc. this weekend? It would be nice to meet up and discuss if we're going to have a Sneaks Up Thanksgiving meal. AsJoesph mentioned we can also start talking about Sneaks Up IV.

Originally Posted by soleboutique

Attention All Sneaker Enthusiast, Graffiti Artist, Artist, DJ's, BBoys, Fashionistas, Hip Hop Artist-The Event of 2010 ?is coming!!!!

discuss....

Originally Posted by soleboutique

Attention All Sneaker Enthusiast, Graffiti Artist, Artist, DJ's, BBoys, Fashionistas, Hip Hop Artist-The Event of 2010 is coming!!!!

OH SNAP! bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiz!

Back
Top Bottom