San Antonio NT's Come in...

you know got two pair o grapes sittin in your closet fred why you hatin!!!haha....

goodtimes has the bic sbs!!!be sure to pick up your limited edition gsa shirt that goes with it!!!!!!!!peace

191550563.jpg

For all you Grape sukas out there!
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia​

initial meeting of upcoming event with yours truly, trying his hand of being a photographer
192224162.jpg

192224133.jpg

192224119.jpg
San Anton's finest female footsoldiers
192224103.jpg

192232404.jpg

192232724.jpg
bringing sexy back

damn fred reppin already! i likes it..I'm on the trail of a convention centet/hotle space as we speak...good to see everybody!!!!I feel like Im adopted a new family !!!

Great pics fred! great to see the usual suspects out today. Got to do another meetup again real soon.

More pics of last night
192478217.jpg

192478181.jpg
Ike and Tina
192476579.jpg
Ucasta, boy wonder
192478203.jpg
Jackie Chan and Jet Li
192484646.jpg
sorry for the repeat pic

Nah, old pick from SC event in Vegas with one of my friends up and coming label(shameless plug, Sean) FRESH.
ILL, let's do lunch?

damn sa really got some heat like that? guess the 210 catchin up on things...

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

i have arrived safely in korea!!! let the asian exclusives begin!!!

nice pics everyone!!!! here's a pickup before i left:

dsc00315amd6.jpg

^^^^Stung, I think you're underestimating us, you don't realize what some of these cats are holding back on.

^^^^Shin(sneaker Mike), nice FP's

Another meet on Oct 15, sunday, 6:30 at Buffalo Wild Wing @ 151 and 410, correct me if I'm wrong.

Nice pickup Mike. Hope you are doing well in Korea. Also hope everyone can make it out on the 15th... What's up manny?

sounds good . count me in for oct.15.hey mike let me know if you find anything good up there.like halloween bapes. :nerd:
nerd.gif

^^^T21D. that may be true but ive been collecting since day one and i dont remember seeing since the day i moved out here. didnt even see any SA people on NT when i got here, and dont let the posts fool you, ive been on NT since day like 100. good @#%$ tho, them hybrids is a must. still debating on whether to pull out the dontrells or the lbj royales. I SEE SA growing though, mad love for all of you...keep that @#%$ up

BTW...where can the shoeheads be found?

^^^Stung, that's why we encourage peeps to come to our get togethers, but we see the same faces. Come on over on the 15th, don't be a stranger, we'd like to meet you also. Peace

decided to break these out since I was going to an event at the SBC center
193793376.jpg

193793369.jpg
then I checked out the lockers, no one in particular
193792790.jpg
to see uuum, a couple of uninteresting stuff
193791694.jpg

193792840.jpg
more to follow y'all

Back from the dark room to devolpe more pics
193792892.jpg

193791632.jpg
and last but not least, my Timmy D's besides the Trophies
193792952.jpg

Dope pics fred. those Fin XXI's look fresh. i also have a pic with the 3 championship trophies.

my sa peeps got any connects to the pufnstufs or am i on my own?

Back
Top Bottom