San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^^^^^^^^^SNEAKER MIKE! :wow:
eek.gif
I hope all is well. Very good to hear from you my friend. Really wish you were here in SA to help us with the show. You would freak out on how many heads show up to the meets now. You will not be forgotten. IIIs looking nice, my size too :D
happy.gif
/OG in the hood "A".../

yea ive seen the pics i dont know ANYONE ! sooooo many heads now... but thats dope...(as long as nobody's snaking all the 8.5s - 9.5s) hahahahhaaaa

i'm gonna show up and everyone's gonna think i'm some newb

SneakerMike, what's up fool? Miss you like the cool grey 3's!
Seems like forever. Hope to see you soon. Peace
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

everythings good over here.... seems like im missing out on so much development in our scene over there though...

P.S. - charlene wants to go to the meets but she's shy cuz she doesnt know any of the new people...hahahaha... i told her she needs to go... i don't get new releases out here! hahahaha

shawn was right though...there are some kicks out here people havent touched in a year or two (like lunars and raptor VIIs) ... but new joints don't drop when theyre supposed to... at least not in the spots i can get to... very sporadic, just gotta get lucky and hope, but its really a shot in the dark everytime i go out hunting

FREE MIKE .......MAN GOOD 2 C UR DOING GOOD.....SURE WISH U WERE BACK ALREADY.....DONT NOBODY TAKE SHOTS WITH ME NO MORE... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
BUT STR8 UP DA SCENE GETING BIGGER......
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Finally able to hookup my mac internet, great trip y'all. If you haven't heard Fahad will be taking RSVP for his Friday party @ the ATX . I believe this is a 21+ party.

what up my peeps hey sorry a bro been a little shady lately i had caught a couple of shv's! but i have been promotin my *** of na mean well my homies fill myin on nething! duece dueces

Any one know which stores are going to have the Kobe Air Force Ones tomorrow!?!? I called Athletes Foot but they said they aren't going to have them! HELP!!!!!
..:team TEXAS:..
.:713:.​
Real ninjas dont jam Dike Jones

I'll be there with a couple San Anton Amigos, Kobes will be in Austin's notorious, Motive 807. Peace y'all.
Be back in Austin to see Rakim and Ghostface tommorrow.

4h8s96h.jpg

Ayo dude in the blue shirt used to work @ the foot locker on walzem

233576430.jpg
Team Goonies
Lifes a movie ill leave you in a act forever​

Some pics from the houston/dallas invasion of last week, we didnt get any pics of the houston spots, so all the pics we be from Dallas...

How do you know you are a sneakerhead? Overpacking for an overnight trip...
48wqjv9.jpg

Un-DSing Dunkles @ McDonalds (creasing is the way to go)
4hltk6x.jpg

40b2rk2.jpg

Yours truly
47ulr7q.jpg

2mfiyk4.jpg

4i6gsk1.jpg

Darren speaks the truth
2llzy4j.jpg

2e2qetx.jpg

the godfather...
2z7j1ud.jpg

Marcus from eleven80 preaches on...
4hjbbdu.jpg
/OG in the hood "A".../

Why are you yelling Joesph, Still need money guys if you haven't donated. Tables don't drop from the sky out of nowhere. Rudy and Norm have bitten the cost. Goodtimes have donated more than enough. Still waiting on the FRESH crew since they are one of the main sponsors. peace y'all

what kind of tables are needed. I got the traditional fold out metal legs wooden long tables if those the ones u looking for. 2 of them. 8 X 4 i think

.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

Whats up S.A., I am new to the regional forum and just noticed that theirs a need for tables for the up coming show. I have about 10 - 15 tables with chairs that I would be more than willing to donate for the day. Hit me back if you would like to take me up on that offer, my email is. jjay_84@hotmail

^^ What up JaiJai? Thanks for giving me a ring this morning. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say the tables are MUCH appreciated. Good seeing ya yesterday at the mall btw. What time you showing up on sat? Headcount for meetup sat morning at Southpark starts now........who's in!?

wish i could make it to southpark to grab a pair but just copped some heat...if anything ill be downtown...

.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

Sup yall. Question. Is Southpark a certin mall out in SA? I was wondering where to get the fire reds from, I was gonna hit up the Foot locker on walzen st since it's the closest one to me. Or should I head to Southpark for a better chance to get them?
Would preciate some help.

Aliefinest............................................................................Peace

I would say you have an equal chance at both, so hit up the store thats closest to you...
/OG in the hood "A".../

Back
Top Bottom