San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^ T21D the funny guy. always the jokester.

team lebron sz 16??? i'll be sure to pick you up some oars from the big boat emporium for that sz 16. you'll be able to navigate all the way to the baltic sea with those on your feet.

TEAM NO TEAM

See if you can get a two-for-one deal on some battleships-I need a pair of 12s as well :tongue:
tongue.gif

this point guard will always be the G.O.A.T. in my book (and in my lifetime)...

Team AM FAM

Nice Old skool joint yo! "Zeke" is also one of only 5 PG's to have ever won a Finals MVP, the others being Jo Jo White(Celtics), Dennis Johnson(Seattle), Tragic Johnson(Lakers), and Tony Parker, who is the best PG right now.

OG MIKE aka Johnny Hoops

Peace.........1

^^^ big ups to ucasta for the zeke video. i also agree that he is the goat. tp will be on his level soon.

TEAM NO TEAM

Zeke as a PG will be one of the greatest in the game.

Zeke as a coach/GM will one of the worst in the game.

Just beaceause you can play doesn't equate to you being a good coach. On the other end of the spectrum medicore players tend to be great coaches. Example- little general "AJ", Pat Riley, zen master, POP, etc..
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Tragic was and will always be the best....2nd John Stockton, no ring but was a true point. It's rare but there have been a few great player, great coach combos; Lenny Wilkins, Bill Russell, and Jerry Sloan.
But yes "so-so" players do the best.

OG MIKE
PEACE......1

Well, well, well. I was cruising through Mysa.com catching up on my daily dose of local news when I happened to come across one of our very own talking at length about our lovely cities latest downtown project. Hmm, and I thought the only "construction" he knew about was how many microfibers it took to comprise his $1500 jeans. :evil:
devil.gif
link.brightcove.com/servi...1127682804

^Any pics of what kicks he had on??? LMAO!!! Man it's good to be back in SA and to be around such a tight nit shoe community. I was in ATX for a grip and while I'll admit the love up there from Motive and some of the sneaker heads was great...I really enjoy looking through this "Regional" forum and see the cool things you guys do.

Not to mention the love and knowledge for shoes...the OG 1 Collection from Sneaker Showcase was a history lesson. I knew and had seen many of the aforementioned pictures, but alot of the samples and metallics were CRAZY!!! Till then, when I get some free time from my busy schedule at school...would love to meet up at the next sneaker meet up. Nothing like sporting some fresh kicks with friends, food and beer!!!
"IF YOU'RE SCARED, GO TO CHURCH...OR BUY A BULLDOG!!!"

jaijai is a movie star and so professional looking

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE ? OH SINCE JOE POSTED HIS GIRLS COLLECTION ILL POST MY GIRLS COLLECTION.( MISS PRINCESS SOLE'A )

6c81r0p.jpg

4p2fa8g.jpg

Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

LOCATION WILL BE AT NORMOYLE PARK 800 CULBERSON AVE CROSS STREET ZAZAMORA ST. FROM 7PM TO 10 PM. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

in other sports news we have this official statement from n2tha0s camp at today's press conference"

"unfortunately I will not be able to attend the second leg of the iron man competition but i have faith im my skipper ART and my sneaks up team mates that they will no doubt pull out nothing short of an upset victory"

when asked about practice n2tha0 said

"practice?what are we talkin about?we're talkin about practice......."

also in regards to the most recent jaijai sighting n2tha0 said

"thats my boy...I teared up when I saw the footage......I didnt know mijo held it down like that and I am surprised he didnt have a "big red" mustache

now back to you dan........
NorthSideWhiteTrash

When asked about the recent falling out of one the players of the opposing team, player/coach extradonaire T21D quoted a line from a classical and award nominee film House Party" ....do you smell that?, yea I do, I smell p_ssy"

The heat turns up another notch in the yet contraversial battle of words, this Greg Simmons reporting deep in the southside of San Antonio.

The 2nd leg of the ironman was completed last night when SA Sneaks Up crushed and annihialated Hypebeast United 23-15. The game was filled w/ controversial calls, but what game isn't when these 2 teams clash. The surprise of the game was that the ladies contributed MORE than the cavemen. You know who you are, no names need to be mentioned JaiJai, Jesse V., and yours truly T21D. Nevertheless, all in good fun as the battle of good and evil continues. Stay tuned for the final episode Revenge of the Bowling Pin.
270048699.jpg
270047725.jpg

270048703.jpg
270048735.jpg

270048731.jpg
270048725.jpg

270048720.jpg
270048709.jpg

270048705.jpg
270047708.jpg

270047703.jpg
270047698.jpg

270047690.jpg
270047683.jpg

270047681.jpg
270047677.jpg

270044142.jpg
270044135.jpg

270044119.jpg
270044091.jpg

270044061.jpg
270044042.jpg

270044021.jpg
270044013.jpg

LMAO!! "YMCA construction man"!! ha ha! before we started all i remember is jai jai saying i was all american in high school! i give him props he at least got one hit, unlike some people swinging like if they were trying to hit a pinata, no names tho jesse. word of the night was TAKE IT EASSSY GUY! LOL!! :rofl:
roll.gif
CANT WAIT FOR BOWLING NIGHT NEXT, JAYSYN YOU BETTER BE OFF FOR THAT ONE

I guess the bit of information that JaiJai left out was that it was a Special Ed High School.

JaiJai- can you clarify?

last night was fun. i had a great time and can't wait for the final leg of the ironman. sorry HB united, we're killin the bowling event. we own those lanes.

SNEAKS UP SWEEPS, SNEAKS UP SWEEPS!!!

(x) round robin bball invitational (x) sanchez icehouse softball tourney (x) bowling for gutters
TEAM NO TEAM

Back
Top Bottom