San Antonio NT's Come in...

I think we need clarification of the bball event. if i recall correctly HB waxed
that @#%$ aside from the last game that didn't count! lol. everyone was BS-ing
at that point and plus i had to sit out due to injury from a dirty player, *ahem* aaron.
haha...
I'd say the ironman comp is split.

When is the bowling event going down?!

JaiJai did you really say you were an all-american? lol

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

Quote:
if i recall correctly HB waxed that arce aside from the last game that didn't count! lol. everyone was BS-ing at that point and plus i had to sit out due to injury from a dirty player, *ahem* aaron.

=

Ducktales%201E.jpg

REALTALK: Sneaks Up are the...
_39507595_ap300spurs.jpg

Team AM FAM

Last night was a blast. The pinata swing was just to lull everyone on defense (and I use the turn loosely because there wasn't any played on EITHER side :rofl:
roll.gif
) to sleep. Like I said on the other board: thanks to the entire fam for making it about more than "just" sneaker collecting and also for making me an honorary southsider :pimp:
pimp.gif

I don't know Jai, we may not be able to take the bowling portion of the Ironman, it's well known that to be a great bowler, you MUST lack athleticism. From what we've seen of the HB'ers, they may have the edge. I predict Sneaks Up by a few pins, remember fellas NO BUMPER GUARDS. Any All-American Bowlers out there??? :wow:
embarassed.gif

"United you stand, United you fall!"

OG MIKE
Peace........1

OH KAY OH KAY.....LOOK LOOK ....YA GOT LUCKY....YESTERDAY.....BUT IN ALL HONESTY,I SUCK IN BOWLING REALLY BAD ..I GUTTER EVEN WITH BUMPERS ON .... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

.......... :pimp:
pimp.gif
..Its TRUE Jaijai84 did turn and say that he was an all district when we were stretching...and no worries my fellow SneakUp fam....Im quite a pin pusher myself....So my lane will be on lock.. :D
happy.gif
.....Them HBers wouldnt even know what hit em... :lol:
laugh.gif
SORRY TELJES FOR BURNIN U :lol:
laugh.gif
...........ONE..............

JaiJai- too bad you didn't say a damn thing in the statement, I believe it's called deflection. A whole lot of of fluff w/ no substance.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

read the signature...white trash.....bowling is in my blood......I will make up for missing last night by layin the smack down on some hypebeast candy ***!!!!!
NorthSideWhiteTrash

This is really short notice but I have an event that some of you may be interested in. It's a 3 on 3 Basketball tournament that my internship site is hosting. The deadline for registration is tomorrow afternoon at 5 pm, but if you want to participate Id sign up by noon. Its Saturday and Sunday Aug 11 and 12 at the Gonzalez Convention Center.

Seems like it would be interesting.

You can go here for more info. - www.sanantoniosports.org/slam.html :D
happy.gif
TEAMYANKEES
I Heart Andy Pettite​

Just to let you guys know. I work as a Air traffic controller at Silver state helicopters out here in New branfels and this weekend OCC Orange county choppers will be at our airport ( New braunfels municiple) to show off the new Silver state chopper and helicopter. The whole cast will be there to meet and greet, it starts at 12:00 but try to get there early, there are going to be tons of people there. If you need more info go to Orangecountychoppers.com or silverstatehelicopters.com.

Oh yeah, they will be filming that day for a episode that will air on Aug.30 on OCC.

Aliefinest.....................................................Peace ya'll.

Here's the latest skinny on the battle of attrition "RETURN OF THE BOWLING PIN" aka 3rd and final leg of the ironman and to determine the king of all kings sneaker title belt of SanAnton.

Date- September 2nd- Sunday- the week before Sneakerpimps in H-Town.

Location- that bowling alley @ 281N and Bitters.

Dress Code- the loudest and most obnoxious shortsleeve button down you have.

BTW- has the Jordan Brand signed any professional bowlers?

Gabe's got skills, I think he's the REAL thing when it comes down to the FRESH products. Shawns the front. Dam , somebody punched my glasses off of my face.

^^^ nice work up there g. i posted this in on our myspace page, but wanted to offer this to our extended NT fam. let me know if anyone is interested.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

what's up fam! just wanted to keep you up on the wnba scene, yes wnba that's what i said! your san antonio silver stars are playoff bound for the first time in san antonio franchise history. i wanted to invite everyone out to some of the remaining home games. we have a game tomorrow, saturday and next friday.

keep in mind that these girls have mad skills on the court (HB united could use a couple of pointers from them)! come find out for yourself. bring the family or some friends.

maybe we could have the next meet up at the august 17 game? i'll supply tickets and a food voucher.

let me know if you're interested. i'll leave tickets for you at the at&t center.

peace.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************
TEAM NO TEAM

Looks like I'm gonna be out of town for the ten pin smack down but I'm working on a replacement ringer who for the moment shall remain nameless so that no one on H.B.U. prematurely soils themselves upon hearing his name and then deciding that it would be futile for them to even show up :b
tongue.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
. I will give everyone a hint though: he has his own ball with his name on it and it rhymes with forty :wink:
wink.gif

anybody been to da outlets? new stuff??
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

Back
Top Bottom