San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

^^^ man y'all should have came out to that art show sat night at that rings of fire tattoo place by ingram so you guys' night wouldn't have been as much epic fail as I'm reading above.. It was mostly graff heads though, had a bunch of people doing pieces in the back (including my girl) and a bunch of stuff on display on the inside. Had beer and $!$@ too and a good bit of eye candy haha, couldn't look to hard! But the only thing though, the DJ was spinning Drum & Bass the whole time.

KING OF FAIL

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ T21D's responce....

yup. retro already said it, yall r quick, cant even get on the phone for a sec, someone already responded
MR.
redir

its like that new ATT commercial that's on TV right now "instead of going to Paris i got stuck in Brussels with the Techno Twins-cause i didn'tget the phone call cause i dont have 5 bars" but instead I didn't get a phone call(though my phone was acting up but it did have 5 bars) and I gotstuck with the Cumbia Kings...

SFIELD ^^^^YEAH SIX FLAGS IS GOOD AND SEA WORLD IS ALRIGHT IF YOU VE NEVER BEEN!!!! MAKE SURE YOU GO BY GOODTIMES AND SELECT !!!!! WELCOME TO S. A. CANT WAITFOR THE NAS CONCERT SUNDAY YOU GET THEM TIX YET JAI JAI?

yeah we should get a head count on whos going to the NAS show.

So far...

Confirmed:

*edit*

Me
my brother
Omar
Shawn
Aaron
David
JaiJai?
Ronnie
Ronnie's brother

i prob wont go to nas.

start school on monday, need to buy books
BTW we're 6 1/2 weeks from my bday.
its usually a 3day-week celebration. get ur livers ready.

we meeting up any time soon?
any one got plans for labor day weekn?? i might be headed to the valley

Hell yea you know I'm going!!!!!! Leaving about 4:00PM to chill in the ATX and to start drinking, you can't see Nasir without having a good BUZZ.Probably staying overnight and leaving early in the morning have to work at 8:00AM. Like Ucasta said NO EXUSES!!!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

we meeting up any time soon?
any one got plans for labor day weekn?? i might be headed to the valley
if your headed to the valley and going 35S hit me up i'll pm u my number in a lil

yea is anyone doing anything for labor day?

^coo i think i might be driving early (late night) dunno yet ill keep u posted.

im going to the nas concert in the end didnt wanna omar (fail)
goin wit one of my boys,
green lantern is djing (the invaaaaaaaaaaaasion)

damn im gonna have to meet up with you all a lil later if thats case.
my bro wont get off work until after 6 or so.

Just got the keys to my new apt guys. Feel free to stop by with housewarming gifts whenever ya'll please.

Originally Posted by air in822

Just got the keys to my new apt guys. Feel free to stop by with housewarming gifts whenever ya'll please.

more like u get Elis up here, and ill give her a nice warm gift.... she wont me smad about it...

^^^ I second that, but not Elis you know who...On another note, who has NAS tickets for the 6:30 show? I was unaware but apparently he's doing two separate sets on Sunday. Me, David, and Shawn have tickets for the 6:30 showing. I believe Ucasta was also trying to secure tickets for the earlier show.

Back
Top Bottom