San Antonio NT's Come in...

Thanks for offering you place Iggy. Be sure to send us a text or PM with your address. Let's do the usual time of 7pm.

Let's get the list generating again Jake.

So is 7 PM actually 8 PM Sneaks up time?
happy.gif

I will send the address via PM to as many people as I can. If I don't remember everyone please be sure to send me a PM or PM/call one of the others.

Just a reminder....

This Sunday, the 21st, at 7pm, we will be having a nice Christmas dinner at Iggy's house...
(spread the address around!!!)

I will update it regularly until Sunday...

Lets bring less pies and more sides this time. We ended up with alot of leftover pies and needed more mac n' cheese and casseroles and stuff...

Joesuf -
Jai Jai -
Jake - Some beer and dinner rolls...
Mikey -
Edmund -
Ignacio -
Fred -
David -
Aaron - Forks, Knives, Spoons, Plates
Billy - Honey Baked Ham, Honey Baked Ham Cups, SWEET POTATOES, Brocolli Salad... (Can we assume the same thing Billy?)
Gabe -
Shawn -
Casper -
Aris -
Omar -
Matt -

What are we doing about seating?

Are we gonna be drinking/partying there afterward, going out, or going somewhere else?

Also, I know I am just a NOOB, but this may also be a good time to discuss more details of Sneaks Up 3...

put me down for sodas and water. and i dont think we should start talking about the show until jan 09. thats just my opinion.

you forgot Manny and Damien- hopefully they can make it out...

Thanks Jake.

Why don't we do a White Elephant gift exchange? For the uninformed Jake-a-pedia can explain it. Basically who ever brings a gift is eligible toparticipate, so let's set the limit to $30. This should be entertaining...

whats up sneaks up. im new to this nike talk stuff. usually just cop shoes off here. the only person i know on here is Nick. just wanted to intro myself, nameis Joseph

Koopa (Joseph) welcome...

White elephant gift exchange (also known as a Yankee Swap, Barona Gift Exchange, ThievingSecret Santa, Selfish Santa, Nasty Christmas, Dirty Santa, or Scrooge'sChristmas) is a popular party game usually played during the Christmas season in the US and Canada.

Rules of Play:

Guests bring a wrapped and unmarked gift. Most parties have limitations or guidelines as to what gifts and their prices are to be brought.

To begin:
All participants draw a number from a hat or bowl to determine playing order.
The participant with #1 unwraps any gift from the pile and then shows it to everyone.
Each successive participant, in the order determined from the drawing, takes one turn.

Each turn consists of:
Choosing any gift from the unopened pile.
Unwrapping it and showing it to everyone.
At this point you have two choices:
A.) hold on to the gift if you like it, or
B.) swap the gift with an already opened gift.
If someone chooses to take the gift you're holding away from you in a swap, you have to trade it to them.
No one actually owns their chosen gift until every person has had a turn.
After everyone has had a turn, everyone's gifts are theirs to keep. (Also you are limited to 3 swaps per gift)
Lets do a $30 limit... Keep it cheap as to a lot of us are probably low on cash these days...

This Sunday, the 21st, at 7pm, we will be having a nice Christmas dinner at Iggy's house...
(spread the address around!!!)

Lets bring less pies and more sides this time. We ended up with a lot of leftover pies and needed more mac n' cheese and casseroles and stuff...

Joesuf -
Jai Jai -
Mikey -
Edmund -
Ignacio -
Fred -
David - Sodas and Water
Manny -
Damien - The world famous mac n cheese!!!!
Billy - Honey Baked Ham, Honey Baked Ham Cups, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli Salad... (Can we assume the same thing Billy?)
Gabe - Green Bean Casserole
Shawn -
Casper -
Aris -
Omar -
Matt -

What are we doing about seating?

Are we gonna be drinking/partying there afterward, going out, or going somewhere else?

can't make it out on sunday, SUCKS!!! i have another work related holiday party that evening. i'm all partied out
sick.gif

have fun everyone.

dave - hopefully GSA will get some of the bj x adidas gear

I just sent PMs with my address and cell number. If I forgot someone I apologize.

Jake put as down for a pumpkin roll (dessert). I will think of some other items to make or buy.

As for seating we have a dinning room table with 6 chairs, a kitchen table with 4 chairs, 2 couches in the living room, 2 loveseats in the media room upstairsand 1 couch in the game room upstairs. Of course if we all want to sit together there is room for some additional tables.

We should also invite Edmund and Mike from the GSA family. I don't have their contact info though.

What am I, chopped liver? (I won't be bring that BTW) I can't get on the list or what? I can bring mashed potatoes and heinekens...FTW

Dave, saw the samples that BJ brought to Motive the last time he was down here the shoes look really nice.

As for the white elephant gift exchange...Lets do a $30 limit...
Or we could do it with gag-gifts...
The white elephant game played with gag-gifts, is played the same way except you bring an informal term for a practical joke device, comedic present, somethingyou wouldn't want to be caught dead with or something that would just keep people rolling with laughter after unwrapping. It could be something you like orsomething that would just tick someone off...

(Iggy sent out the address, if you did not get the memo, let us know)

Lets bring less pies and more sides this time. We ended up with a lot of leftover pies and needed more mac n' cheese and casseroles and stuff...

Joesuf -
Jai Jai -
Mikey -
Edmund -
Norm -
Ignacio - Pumpkin roll (Dessert)
Fred -
Ronnie - Chopped liver... I mean mashed potatoes and Heinekens!!!
tongue.gif

David - Sodas and Water
Manny -
Damien - The world famous mac n cheese!!!!
Billy - Honey Baked Ham, Honey Baked Ham Cups, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli Salad... (Can we assume the same thing Billy?)
Gabe - Green Bean Casserole
Shawn -
Art - Not gonna make it...
Casper -
Aris -
Mike -
Omar -
Matt - Not gonna make it....

Seating? All over the place!!!!

You can party here afterwards if you'd like but remember some of us need to work the following day.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iborroel

You can party here afterwards if you'd like but remember some of us need to work the following day.
happy.gif
We will keep it hush hush for the most part... lol

I know there is seating all over but if someone wants to bring some card tables/chairs and what not we can use those and have everyone sit in the same generalarea.

i wanna say ill make it but im not sure,
after djing 3 days straight, and driving back form harligen well see whutp,
so if i bring anything it would prob be some sodas/ice/beer etc, something we could always need more of,
so im kinda in the middle,

oh my laptop crashed, RIP
so i have crossed over to the dark side....
newest pick up

101116_f520.jpg

Back
Top Bottom