San Antonio NT's Come in...

Ucasta let me know about the place bc heather offered the house if the first option isnt available. Just let me know so I can confirm

Cas i would suggest for you to make that short drive to brownsville if u cant find anything in harlingen, you can find some women down there

Sorry I couldnt make it dave, had to go to heathers work dinner party but happy belated b-day to alanis

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

just wanted to share with yall my xmas present and newest pick up...

m7vn82.jpg

NIICE.... we like all whites... our favorite.. man we need to get some females bullies... start breeding... i think we all have boys

^^^That would have been funny if someone yelled "DUCK!!!" and he looked up looking for a bird flying over.... SCHMACK!!!!!

valley women....

but im tryna see if i can add an out of towner to the roster.

that dude crank lucas a made gif, pretty funny
xaqmtl.gif

he catch the last one
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and jaijai count me in for the explorer

Just a few pics from Kristi and Marys Bday Bash this Saturday.
Thanks to everyone that came out!!! had a blast!!
till next time.

Attn: Sneaks Up Crew
I have given Ucasta the mission of putting together the SA role call for the H-Town Summit on Dec 28th.
As always we want our San Antonio fam to be well accommodated and represented at the event.
If you plan on attending this event please get with Ucasta and give him your government name so I can make sure you are on my personal guest list and dont runinto any problems the day of.
We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
Thank you.

sorry i couldnt make it but happy b day, looks like you guys have fun hope you guys drank some for this homie
frown.gif

If you guys can do the dinner after 6 we would be able to make it.

Also, I can take 2 to Houston or 3 with a really tight fit.

Joesuf please git a hold of me, i dont memmer a dang thang u said this mornin. AHHH Nyquil x Tylenol cold and sinus is good!!

This weekend was pretty dope....I was passing around shots like nobodys business.

You all slept, should have came to the, " Mary Kristi-mas Birthday Bash "

and for some reason, g kept yelling, Birthday Sl*ts, yikes!

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

and for some reason, g kept yelling, Birthday Sl*ts, yikes!

lol, its from a section on dlisted.com.
some celebrity blog, pretty funny though.
They knew i was playin'...

I will ask Lydiette if we can still use the house for our Christmas potluck. What day do we want to have it?

I am heading to the Houston summit. I can't offer any rides since whatever car I take will be too uncomfortable for passengers.

I will ask Lydiette if we can still use the house for our little Christmas potluck. What's the estimated day again?

I am heading to the Houston summit. I can't offer any rides since whatever car I take it will be too uncomfortable for passengers.

I will ask Lydiette if we can still use the house for our little Christmas potluck. What's the estimated day again?

I am heading to the Houston summit. I can't offer any rides since whatever car I take it will be too uncomfortable for passengers.

^^^^^^Nice one Iggy, using the comfort excuse card, so you don't have to lug anybody home
roll.gif

12/25 between 1 and 4 pm, If you're hungry, lonely, or happen to be by the Universal City area come through @ the casa. Nothing formal, just some eats anddrinks.

I looked at some older post and it seems that this party is for Sunday, December 21st. Our house is available and we would be happy to host this get together.So is Jake going to put together the list of who's bringing what? There is no alcohol in this house so it is BYOB. We also have the XBOX, XBOX360, PS2, PS3and Wii so if you have games you want to play as well as extra controllers you are more than welcomed to bring them.

Back
Top Bottom