San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

he is a male....he is only 11 weeks....
oh cool beans i was thinkin about neutering him soon but i still kinda want 2 breed him once. he has gotten a lil more aggressive, starting tonip at me if i wake him lol. he wants to be the alpha of the house, and thats a definite in the NO category

^^^^Rod, long time no see! Are you still doing the Worlds Gym fitness instructor thing?

yeah man
i hit O.O.G. norm up awhile back cause i was kinda going thru the same thing with my ex-fiance but thats done. she came b/w my shoe collection so had to dropher lol. well that and everytime i went to a meet, joe's volcano, dave n busters r anything with u guys she would act like i was cheating. she would evenread my comments on the myspace sneaksup page!!!just got bad n it was either her r sneakers???? lol

y0 whats up Roddy?! its been a good while. Like Fred said, you still at Golds?
sneaks up discount? lol.
Welcome to NT!

wassup G!!! Yep still at Golds man. hey i actually can get a few of u guys the hook-up on a membership let me know in the next couple days i can get it forlike 20 bucks instead of the usual 35 a month. but somebody better give me the connect on the newCOLLE' PACK 12/11 (sorry OOOG Fred lol)

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

just wanted to share with yall my xmas present and newest pick up...

m7vn82.jpg
Dope dog Joe, bring him out soon to play w Ginger...

Originally Posted by Mr Nuff

Whats up Rod? Its Ronnie, damn haven't heard from you in awhile. Whats good big dude?

HA HAAAAA Ron Ron whats good homie?!?! hey man u gonna have to shoot me ur number again. i might have to take ur dad up on that proposition he offered awhile back if he still needs it???

and y does everybody act like they dont see my request for the hook-up on the Collezione 11/12pack???!!!!!

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

cus it looks like u hav a line through it!!!!
LOL my bad new to the whole "blogging" thing! nah just dont have any hook ups that work in a store that sells j'z (lost art'sand shawn's #'s) So i was trying to find somebody that could hold me a box of the 11/12 CollezionePack if i gave them the money like the week b4???? or else i'll get up at 4am like the rest of san antonio lol

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Hey guys, looks like we are a late flameout for tonight, have a carbomb for us!
^^fail lol j/k see you guys later and big thank you for those who showed up to alanis b day party, thanks for the gifts also. and thanks to thosewho sent her b day wishes also.

couple of things...

1. If we still want to do the christmas shindig, we should plan for it. I say we do it this coming Sunday, December 21. Ignacio, are you still volunteeringyour place? If not, we have to find another spot. We should do another pot luck like we did for thanksgiving. Let's generate another list of what we arebringing. Put me down for forks, spoons, knives, napkins, and plates again.

2. Houston Winter Summit - The summit is Sunday, December 28 from 3-8pm. Let's start planning the caravan. Brian called me earlier and asked for a list ofnames for the guest list. I need a confirmation from those planning to attend. We will also booked for 1 table, so please bring a couple of things toshow/sell/trade.

I heared talk of a Chinese food restaurant for our Christmas meet up... Talk to G for more details on that one...

If not, let me know, and I will start posting the list...

Also, count me in for the Houston....

wish i could do the htown thing but funds are low and got to do some christmas shopping still! hey aaron if i give you a couple of kicks can you sell them forme? if we do the christmas thing put me down for sodas, water.!!!

^^^"TAIL" YOU NO LIKE TAIL !! "CHOP" !!LOL LOVE THAT MOVIE CLASSIC. IF WERE DOING CHINESE COUNT ME OUT CANT DO IT. TAKE IT BACK ILL DOCHINESE IF EVERYONE WANTS TO DO IT. LEMON CHICKEN FTW!!

ill be djing in Harligen thurs-sat,
anything good down there??
one of my ex roster members
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
is from down there,
shes got a dude now so no go,but we're in good terms,and says she got some friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tryna see if anyone else knows sumtn about that place, i been down to brownsville, but just driven threw the "little H"

oh btw, my computer crashed, its been hanging by a thread for a while now, but its time....
any hook up on laptops? (a mac preferably)

im down for houston, kinda financially impaired but want to sell some stuff (dooms WILL be sold this time around), so put me down.
and of course im down to eat for xmas.

yall let me know

I work every day between now and Christmas, so unfortunately we are out for the dinner.

But we are definitely down for H-town.

Originally Posted by ucasta

couple of things...

1. If we still want to do the christmas shindig, we should plan for it. I say we do it this coming Sunday, December 21. Ignacio, are you still volunteering your place? If not, we have to find another spot. We should do another pot luck like we did for thanksgiving. Let's generate another list of what we are bringing. Put me down for forks, spoons, knives, napkins, and plates again.

2. Houston Winter Summit - The summit is Sunday, December 28 from 3-8pm. Let's start planning the caravan. Brian called me earlier and asked for a list of names for the guest list. I need a confirmation from those planning to attend. We will also booked for 1 table, so please bring a couple of things to show/sell/trade.

As far as the Christmas party goes, I'm down for another "Sneaks Up PotLuck". Chinese food would be cool as well as long as it's not a buffet, Chinese Buffet FTL
sick.gif

Also count me in for the Houston trip I think it's best if we just take a few carsrather than trying to rent a vehicle. I may be able to persuade my brothers to let us borrow his Explorer again as long as we chip in for the Petro like in thepast. That's 4 passages comfortably and 5 with those in the back riding with their legs crossed like some females.First come first serve fella's so get at me if you're riding.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Waits for confirmation from Ignacio……

Back
Top Bottom