San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by crushgruve

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Ucasta relayed this message to me and I concur

We are going to start the night off at Hooters at wurzbach around 8ish

Then from there we can decide where to go

See you there.
then heading out to bostons, fox and hound or flying saucer. i keep pushing these spots cause thery're by my place.

Theres a Boston's by us?

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

all i know, is I'm wearin' sneakers.
WORD TO THAT!

sidenote: You all should have just taken PR to see KC and JOJO at the studio last night!

Probably not the greatest of ideas Mikey...Fast forward to1:48�

Originally Posted by n2tha0

I thought flag football was superbowl sunday?!

thats what i thought!!!^^^^. was alright last night, next time we need to get our $#!t straight and figure out what we are gonna do early.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

thats what i thought!!!^^^^. was alright last night, next time we need to get our $#!t straight and figure out what we are gonna do early.
devil.gif
AMEN to that, good times as usual, but a little more structure is needed.

ya last night was alright, we know what the higlight was for me, her name was brandi,
and WOW that dj sucked, good thing i ran out of cards so i couldnt throw one at him,

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

devil.gif

That's why i didn't go. Sorry, hooters sucks, I can eat chicken wings at home. Actually, I did eat wings at home! At least casperr got something totake home.

To any body who cares in the next two weekends the 7s, er, I mean the Tru Flites will come out and so will the Blk purp wheat 6 Rings.....

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

To any body who cares in the next two weekends the 7s, er, I mean the Tru Flites will come out and so will the Blk purp wheat 6 Rings.....

Thanks bro, does anybody live in converse?

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Select Footwear
7959 Broadway # 507 San Antonio, TX 78209 210-592-7926

Goodtimes Skateboards

#1 8800 Broadway ste 106
San Antonio,Texas 78217 (210)822-4721

#2 3331-A Wurzbach Rd San Antonio,Tx 78238
210-680-1464

^^^ Here you go CHURZ, sorry I was to lazy to type out the locations of the stores. I hope you can visit both spots.

Like I mentioned before I usually don't post pickups here but I wanted to share these. I bought them a few weeks ago but they took forever to get here.

^^^ i'll take errthing for $200. let me know.

ill give u everything but the dooms and the trickstar for that much, and u gotta throw in some tickets to the freestyle motorcross,
nice pick up ignacio

Very nice Iggy!
I guess the recession is upon us. I, too , will be stream lining not because "I'm quitting the game" ( c'mon folks, everytime I hear that Iwant to kill myself ). But I'm not trying to poke anyone's eye's out like ^^^^^^ the above post. So if you wear a 10 or 10.5 hit me up. Just bepatient because I will be starting off on the Jordans, nike basketball, air force1's, dunks (low and high, SB and like), and NB's respectively. Anothernote, whatever I paid retail for will be slashed to 50 to 60% off if non-DS. DS items will be sold whatever I paid for. Also, I'm not blowing outeverything. In other words, you ain't gonna get a pair of Dunkles for 75 bucks. Go f yourself if you think so.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^^ i'll take errthing for $200. let me know.

ill give u everything but the dooms and the trickstar for that much, and u gotta throw in some tickets to the freestyle motorcross,
nice pick up ignacio

i was pulling you pierna on the sneakers. how many you need for the motorcross?

Back
Top Bottom