San Antonio NT's Come in...

LET THE PLAYOFFS BEGIN, AND HISTORY SAYS

2001 playoffs Semi finals - SPurs over Mavs (4-1)

2003 West Finals (Spurs over Mavs) 4-2

2006 MAVS only defeat (4-3) all cuz of a touch foul on Dirk

Got home from work and this package from Beaverton was waiting
patiently for mee........ YES.... I saw the movie and YES I liked it and of
course being the sneakerhead I am and how I like krazzie kix I entered the drawinngggg.....
I won em!!! saw about 5 other katz from SA won tooo... congrats!!!
doesnt have the Big button in the middle or the fancy box but the sneaker still looks smooth to me.......
love the stitchin!!!

Originally Posted by MHT214

Who's going to the game tonight?
not me...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

^^word...but yea i feel sry for ya SA NT's ...spurs are going down!!!!!......haha
better watch it you might get a oak cliff beat down tony!!!lol who's hittin up niosa on thursday????? go spurs go

Originally Posted by twoIII

LET THE PLAYOFFS BEGIN, AND HISTORY SAYS

2001 playoffs Semi finals - SPurs over Mavs (4-1)

2003 West Finals (Spurs over Mavs) 4-2 (with out the franchise player playing)

2006 MAVS only defeat (4-3) all cuz of a a stupid manu foul that got all of Dirks hand

fixed...

and we won this game with Dirk, JKidd, and JET having a bad night?..sweep.

I find it funny that Mavs fans take so much pride in beating the Spurs; I guess it's cause we really are the big brother to you guys. What they don'trealize is that they don't even have a shot at the title if they do even win this series. I'm not saying that the Spurs will definitely win it all,cause the Lakers are too good with Kobe and the Cavs will win the East and we are not at full strength. But the Mavs winning a title with Dirk as your leader? Come on now
laugh.gif

dirk wasnt even on point yesterday!!!!!...

how can you say spurs is our big brother??..c-mon think about it twice before you even write it.

i see ya spurs fan have no respect for ya team when ya start losing. the whole at@t center was madd empty, and the game wasnt even over yet.smh at ya.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

I could have sworn the series is Spurs vs Mavs...
not Spurs fans vs Mavs fans.

Agree 100% and the series is also 7 games which means all MAVS FANS don't start running your mouth just b/c we won 1 game.
smh.gif

I will be the first to admit I HATE and I mean HATE the Spurs but at the same time I respect them and won't be coming into Their thread and causingtrouble.

HOWEVER with that said if you lose game 2 I might...O wait that is how we lost the NBA Finals to the HEAT
frown.gif

^^^ Thank you...

Somebody create a new thread based on this series so you can stay out of here with jibber jabber... It's un needed...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

I could have sworn the series is Spurs vs Mavs...
not Spurs fans vs Mavs fans.

eyes.gif

this is a SAN ANTONIO Thread right?...
so why not talk about the SPURS?.....
grin.gif

in other non spurs news,
went to the oyster bake last night and was chilling with RIFF RAFFS grandfather rocking some pretty dope af1's
l_dd7b4a50109a4b8aa8efe2f55177edf2.jpg

l_7b9e75d6fe064feb841f6f11a4c1d61c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom