(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

whats good SD! nice weather out!
JayMosEnvied

"Thought I was fcuked up with no shoes till I met me a dude with no feet" Joe Budden

they moved? @#%$?
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Commissary moved to Hillcrest...Armory will be occupying the 803 F St. location where Commissary was at...

peace
CROS1

yoooooooooooooo SAGE FRANCIS and BROTHER ALI. lights out!

that's some high school shnitzengiggles for me right there. along with ANTICON RECORDS.. huh, TheMessenger7!

did those Undefeated Air Force 1's insideout "on your feet kid" Hit SD? I'm lookin for those Khaki colored ones. I'm pretty sure they sold out but i'm just wondering if they hit down here and how much they went for. Thanx SD.

man everytime i tried to go to the commissary, it was always closed! ahaha but do you think there gonna even get business in hillcrest?

san diego is gettin hot now!
JayMosEnvied

"Thought I was fcuked up with no shoes till I met me a dude with no feet" Joe Budden

heads up! everyones main man LT will do a autograph session in Fashion Vallley Mall this sat. from 1pm to 3pm.

I love LT and all, but I would not throw down mad loot for his sig.

You're better off taking your chances at training camp.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
I love LT and all, but I would not throw down mad loot for his sig.

i fully concur...can't wait...just got an authentic helmet this past xmas that's waiting to be signed by the team!!!

Quote:
According to Forbes, AJ Smith is the 4th best General Manager in Sports.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
Practice, Practice, We talking bout Practice, not about the game, but Practice. C'mon Man Practice!! -Iverson

^
Naw the GM was from the Tampa Bay Lightening at #2.

It's funny the top 10 of that list only has two championship GMs. One being the Tampa Bay Lightening GM and the GM of the Indy Colts.

They put Joe Dumars at #15. SMH.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom