(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Im feeling the new uniforms. I was never a big fan of the powder blues (always thought they were over-rated) but the new ones I dig. I can't wait to see a player on the field with the new uni's accessorized (gloves, long sleeve dri-fits, spat, wristbands). I think Cro is gonna look real dope, hopefully he will rock some powder blue gloves unstrapped! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

i dont know man. im lovin' the new Unis... i like it. a new uniform for a new champ. mark that!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Well, they've got a video montage up now on the site with PR in wearing the white jersey. Not bad.

I have to admit, the uniform is very slowly growing on me. But I still favor the old uni's.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
24HR or LA Fitness?
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Damn.

One sticker to split between 10 season tickets or was it 9.

I got dibs Armel if you're reading this! :tongue:
tongue.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

anybody playing flag football at robb field this saturday?

jd58
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

i always knew jack and claire where siblings.

kb8 you rolling to jordans thing on sat?

smh @ gayborhood
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

Quote:
kb8 you rolling to jordans thing on sat?
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

anyone going to that BraveArtShow in Encinitas??? I heard that Haze, Sam Flores, and others is gonna be there. I might check it out. Tonight's the opening party.

http://www.braveartshow.com/07/enc_info.html

"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Whats up SD people. Im an LA head and taking my girl to the zoo and seaworld this friday and sat. We staying at the hilton in the gaslamp.
Whats a good spot for me to chill n eat maybe a club on friday night? A casual club im a mad reggae head if that helps.

ohh and is it ture that the gaslamp district is @#%$?
D.(ead) I.(dealistic) D.(esperate) I.(nventor) P.(ioneer) P.(hilosophers)​

^
As far as clubs go, are you looking for something bougie or something laid back like a lounge?

As far as restaurants, I suggest Rei Do Gado or The Strip Club.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom