(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

You know how Chipotles was Boston MArket in MM? What was it before Boston Market?
THAT GIRLs FROM COLLEGE
THAT GIRL GIVES BRAIN
THAT GIRL GIVES KNOWLEDGE
wamp wamp

man lol. yea some OG places there in Mira Mesa. My hometown. We really did have some great spots here until it started to get commercialized. I can count 8 starbucks spots here alone, or more, all along Mira Mesa Blvd from 805 to the 15. Crazy ain't it?

Missin the cheap @#%$ matinee hours at the Edwards Mira Mesa 4 spot, Newberry's got jacked everyday, do you remember THE SHACK at the Mira Mesa mall? lol

loved playin pogs there in middle school. damn those were the days!
THE DREAMS

Quote:
You know how Chipotles was Boston MArket in MM? What was it before Boston Market?

i think i remember it being a winchell's donut place

but it was all about the miller's outpost in the mira mesa mall and the hot dog place that was in their

I will be making an appearing at Los Compadres today at 1:30pm, I'll be wearing Lakers basketball shorts and some Deebo's. Holler if you want to share a bowl of chips. I'll get your drink at purple cow if you're not down with Horchata.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

starbucks = winchells

boston market = OLD baskin robins before they moved to the spot next door,

^^no seriously homies researched that @#%$ a couple years ago.

Adam Brody (The OC) went to Wangenheim Middle School in Mira Mesa then to Scripps Ranch high school.
Dat Phan (Comedian, winner of Last Comic Standing) had a home in Mira Mesa until his recent move to San Francisco.
Willy Santos (Pro skater) went to Mira Mesa High School.
Michael Pittman (current NFL player) went to Mira Mesa High School.
Ray Rowe (former NFL player and current tightends coach) went to Mira Mesa High School.
Teyo Johnson (played in the NFL) went to Mira Mesa High School.
Amon Gordan (NFL player) went to Mira Mesa High School.
J.R. Tolver (played in the NFL ) went to Mira Mesa High School
THE DREAMS

Damon Dickey (former Mira Mesa RB) was the truth. I thought for sure he league bound. That was years years years ago!
City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"

^^

Mira Mesa Football alumni's: Pittman's brothers Mike and Wayne.Mike won a Superbowl ring with the Bucanners.Also JR Toliver was our QB in my class class of 98, after high school he played WR at SDSU then played for Miami, and Minnesota, not sure if he's still in the league now.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Quote:
went to banned camp for reasons unknown
:lol:
laugh.gif

I started a riot with my belt buckle, but that wasn't it. Dirty banned me, go figure.

"You are the dreamer... and I am the dream"

Quote:
waddup san deezy, whos hittin up the del mar fair??

Idk. Either this weekend or next.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

I hit up the fair last saturday...

Had one of those Krispy Kreme chicken sandwiches.... I actually liked it, but it would have been better if the donut didn't have jelly inside...

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

Krispy Kreme chicken sandwich :x
sick.gif
You mean KK like doughnuts? That just aint right! The fair be selling heartattacks with their creative food inventions! :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom