Sasha Vujacic "THE MACHINE" appreciation post!

i'm a lakers fan (if you believe it or not) and this dude has been amazing this year. his first 3 years, dude SUCKED to the highest level. couldn't doanything right on the court.

but ever since a month into the season, dude has been balling. he cannot seem to miss ANY wide open shot in the playoffs. seeing him so confident and havingthis growth is a sight to behold. people don't realize the main reason the bench is so good is b/c of the offensive output this guy is putting in.

i've always had faith in this kid
pimp.gif

ha! can someone post his "shot fake" lessons. im really lookin to work on my game and have everybody surround me, and ill go "oh whathappened"

Unappreciated.

Dude is Brian Cook 2.0. Has a streaky shot (this season only). No Handles. No IQ. Tries to create his own shot and we all know how that turns out. ContractSeason. Enough said.

The only thing I find decent about him is his pesky defense.

Sincerely,

President of the Sasha Vujacic Hate Club.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I hate to go against the grain, but he sucks and I hate him.

why u gotta be madd at the guy? he does his role as a sg off the bench and has good ball handling skills, he aint no star but thats not his role,guy's pretty much the poor man's ray allen and richard hamilton, now that i think of it, he's pretty much a smaller faster vlad

I hate him, everytime with the exception of the playoffs, dude takes a shot anytime he has the ball in his hands....

he's been playing well lately, real animated and contributing a lot. you herb laker fans are some of the worst when it comes to supporting your own playerswhen they're not doing so well, but all jump on the wagon at the drop of a hat

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I hate him, everytime with the exception of the playoffs, dude takes a shot anytime he has the ball in his hands....

Because Phil instructed him to do so.....

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

and has good ball handling skills
Hell naw.

if lamar odom has "good ball handling skills" then sasha does too, neither one of them is steve nash but theyre both capable of bringing the ball up the court and initiating a play

Are you serious?

You're comparing Lamar Odom's ball handling skills to Sasha's? When has Sasha ever taken anyone off the dribble?
If anything he's a Euroversion of Eddie House and Damon Jones. Except, he just plays pesky D.

Uh Laker fans, we need to be really happy about his play. Dude has shown no fear on D and that goes back to the start of his career. He's also a goodlistener and learns. Note his acting when he gets hit ala Fisher, his confidence in his game and pesky fustrating D ala Kobe.

He's made all 1 and 2 and sometimes 3's push him because he's up under them, he's crossed up dudes, doesn't turn it over, and will chase aplayer that does what he does run off screens for open shots.

I'm sorry but I've done a 180 with this guy but one thing I always credited him was his D. Him and Farmar are deadly together then put Kobe out therewith him or Pau, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Are you serious?
You're comparing Lamar Odom's ball handling skills to Sasha's? When has Sasha ever taken anyone off the dribble?
If anything he's a Euro version of Eddie House and Damon Jones. Except, he just plays pesky D.

good ball handling skills doesnt necessarily refer to taking people off the dribble, it just refers to someone who's can do a good job of handling theball- bring it up- and initiate plays, there's no way in my mind that lamar odom does a better job than sasha at handling the ball, the only difference isthat lamar odom does a semi-slow job of bringing it up - while no one is guarding him - while sasha likes to bring it up fast while some one's on him,lamar's just able to take people off the dribble cause he's faster than a lot of the PFs who end up guarding him, put someone like marion or battier onhim and its a different story

Dudes a douche. it's not cause i'm a Jazz fan either. But who gives themselves nicknames?

Back
Top Bottom