Sasha Vujacic "THE MACHINE" appreciation post!

he always has the ball in his hands at the end of games cause he's damn near a 90% free throw shooter and when he's on the court with the scrubs heplays the 1. If the lakers happen to be up by 20 with 5 minutes left u kinda have to shoot, its not "jacking it up" its called playing basketball.He's such an effective free throw shooter Kobe even lets him take technicals from time to time..why not have ur best shooter with the ball in his hands?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

1zlyvcg.jpg

A machine has no conscience - you are forgiven.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by t3amrocket2627

ha! can someone post his "shot fake" lessons. im really lookin to work on my game and have everybody surround me, and ill go "oh what happened"

LMFAO
laugh.gif

make you look like a mosquito lololololol

i saw him in foot locker one time like a year ago. im a huge laker fan, and i looked at him for like 3 seconds, turned around and left. later that day i putmoney into a vending machine and the chips got caught and i never got them. coincidence?

There's a little bit of nastiness to him that makes me a fan..
Case in point, I think it was game 4.. Kobe posts up and demands the ball.. But instead, The Machine throws up a 3 pointer that goes it.. That's balls..And that's probably why he's been as effective as he is..

--Appreciated. He does just enough to back up Kobe and the Lakeshow. Especially this post season.
--And for the record, that final 3 against the Spurs in Game 5 I think was just just for fun, I think he really thought the buzzer would go off before he letthat one fly. Finley was just maaaaaadd doggy.

I use to dislike the guy, but he's contributing now so he's ok with me.

This is how i fell about him:
dislike==> tolerable==> somewhat liking him

He plays his ROLE well. I hope he keeps playing like this after he get a new contract and doesn't turn to a Luke Walton......his game just regressed afterhe got that 30 mil contract.

Also, wut's up with Sasha taking that last shot.
I laughed coz he plays for my team but I'd be hella pissed if I was a Spurs fan. Sasha trying to pad up his stat sheet.

^ Nor should you.

Here is what I like about Sasha. He doesn't have fear. That means a lot. Look at Farmar vs Utah, he was shook, his confidence was shot, he wasineffective, was just terrible. Sasha goes 1 for 11 in a game, then comes back the next game and hits 3 big 3's. He's not afraid. He could care lessif he sucks that night, he has the stones to come back the next night and make it right.

His game still needs a lot of work, sure, but you can't teach no fear. He has that. He's not afraid of the moment, he's not afraid to take a bigshot, he's not afraid to shoot a 3 with a 5 point lead and 2 seconds left.......

He better be afraid the next time he drives the lane vs the Spurs though, they takin him down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^ Nor should you.

Here is what I like about Sasha. He doesn't have fear. That means a lot. Look at Farmar vs Utah, he was shook, his confidence was shot, he was ineffective, was just terrible. Sasha goes 1 for 11 in a game, then comes back the next game and hits 3 big 3's. He's not afraid. He could care less if he sucks that night, he has the stones to come back the next night and make it right.

His game still needs a lot of work, sure, but you can't teach no fear. He has that. He's not afraid of the moment, he's not afraid to take a big shot, he's not afraid to shoot a 3 with a 5 point lead and 2 seconds left.......

He better be afraid the next time he drives the lane vs the Spurs though, they takin him down.
laugh.gif

Thank you. About time this post came back. The one thing people need to remember he never quit playing defense even when his shot was not going in. Nowhe's playing both ends. We can talk all day about Manu's injury but dude put 30 in one game. So I don't want to hear it. Sasha locked him upplain and simple.

i knew when the shot went in that he was messing with the spread or o/u

lol

got some bookies after him now

Back
Top Bottom