Sasha Vujacic "THE MACHINE" appreciation post!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I sure as hell would take Laron Profit and Maurice Evans over Sasha though.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

KB8, I see your hate, and I know the reason
pimp.gif

The more you hate, the more Sasha is tearing it up.

And if any of you *(^&*%&^&*^%(*&% 's try to mess with KB8's hate of our man Sasha, I'm sending 3pledouble after you.
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These are made men, talk sh*^ at your own peril.

Signed,
Laker NT staff.

laugh.gif

Last night Doug Collins stated that Sasha dubbed himself "The Machine", but I thought it was Joel Myers and/or Stu Lantz who gave him that nickname,no?

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

let's see if he plays like this after contract negotiations.
Thats all I can say. Right now cat has been money.

If he hits those big shots in the finals how can I not be happy with his play?

Doug Collins is garbage. I say this everytime I have a chance to bash him but I HATE when he says the old "hey if they score here it will be a 3possession game" when there's 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter
sick.gif

My team could definitely use a guy like him taking the 3's instead of our other players.

and Vujasuck>cheezy's variation, although they're both pretty corny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Doug Collins is garbage. I say this everytime I have a chance to bash him but I HATE when he says the old "hey if they score here it will be a 3 possession game" when there's 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter
sick.gif

"when i used to coach michael..."
sick.gif
eyes.gif

any of yall dudes notice that in the end of close/blowout games, Sasha tracks the ball down so he can get fouled/go to the freethrow line for pts or jack upshots that don't matter? dude is trigger happy forreal...

doug collins has never started a sentence without me, myself, or I....

doug collins sounds creep..... if pedo bear had a voice it would be voiced by doug collins....

doug collins needs to be left on the moon. I guarantee jesus would flick him off after just tw o hours.....

any of yall dudes notice that in the end of close/blowout games, Sasha tracks the ball down so he can get fouled/go to the freethrow line for pts or jack up shots that don't matter? dude is trigger happy forreal...

again contract year..

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Last night Doug Collins stated that Sasha dubbed himself "The Machine", but I thought it was Joel Myers and/or Stu Lantz who gave him that nickname, no?

everybody outside of L.A. thinks Sasha gave himself the name but it was actually Stu Lantz I think
they just don't do their homework anymore

On my drive home from work, PMS on 570 just had Kobe on and they were discussing how Sasha got the name. PMS and Kobe were rippin' Doug Collins for that.Indeed it is Stu that gave him that name.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Dudes a douche. it's not cause i'm a Jazz fan either. But who gives themselves nicknames?

Shaquille O'Neal
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Doug Collins announcing to the world that Sasha gave himself thatnickname..

Sasha over-dribbling with 2 defenders guarding him... unappreciated
sick.gif

Sasha pump fake putting his defender in the popcorn machine, then takes one dribble and hits the open jumper... appreciated
pimp.gif

Sasha trying to be Steve Nash on the break... UNAPPRECIATED
sick.gif
sick.gif

Sasha trying to be Kobe throwing jumpers when he's on... APPRECIATED
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

vujasuck used to be his nickname
roll.gif
, thank god that isn't the caseanymore. i think kobe has the most confidence in him when he tries to look for shooters, with fisher 2nd

Back
Top Bottom