Sasha Vujacic "THE MACHINE" appreciation post!

i was a little upset for the spurs when he hit that three, then i thought about it and realized it was the spurs. then i cheered hahaha.

But honestly everytime this guy touches the ball, I cringe because I know it's going up in the air.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

i've always had faith in this kid
pimp.gif

I wish I was that patient.
Appreciated. We need him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
believe it or not, i've been rooting for sasha since the 05-06 season.

me and my homie would bicker back and forth as to who the better player was that season, luke or sasha. and luke eventually blew up and did well thatseason, so now i'm glad sasha is getting his shine.

i don't think he's completely playing for a hefty contract. i truly believe that he wants to win. he puts in work at the gym by shooting around withkobe early.

He might not be a complete all-around player, but he gets his job done. He can make a 3 when you need one, and can piss people off with his defense. Thats allthe Lakers want from him. He has made some big shots that resulted into a Lakers win. So appreciated!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
dude gave up on D. Jesus even looked back to see *@* happened.. and did the easiest layup I've seen.

where are all the machine bandwagoners now? 1-9 fg and 1-3 in 3's finishing with a historic 3 points. Absolutely appreciated!

So much for that Sasha appreciation.

I think that ownage by Allen really won the game.

Which is why he was crying on the bench.

Respect to Sasha, he has obviously grown as a player and will grow after this huge loss.

I got mad appreciation for Sasha now than I've ever had before. Getting blown by on defense that fast by Ray Allen was courteous.

Gravedigging to troll, insult, or even just to make your point isn't acceptable. There's a game thread for a reason.

<warned>
<locked - 'til next season :wink: ?>

Back
Top Bottom