Say your girl asks you to browse through your text messages, what do you do?

Well she shouldn't have to, but if she wanted to that bad, I'd let her..nothing to hide

Assuming you have nothing to hide?

would you let her look through it because u have nothing to hide anyway?

or you wouldnt let her look through it for principle reasons . EVEN if you have nothing to hide?

theres actually a story behind this, but I just wanna get some responses first
BTW I told her no.

If you have nothing to hide, let her look through them. If she sees you have nothing to hide she may never ask to lookagain
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

i dont have a girl anymore
frown.gif

but the most recent ex i would ask to look through hers cause she's just as triflin

ive been through this before, and ive let her look through my messages and she found SOMETHING to nitpick at, it wasnt even that serious

so now i dont want her looking at my messages at ALL even if its not a girl. EVEN if its not wreckless its somehow a problem found

no flirting no nothing.

nope...If she trusts me that much..she wouldn't have to go through my phone..her on the other hand.....

umm...no. some of the thing i have to say are inappropriate...lol.

i even say things about her friends =x

so that wouldn't be a good look if she were to look at my texts.

I actually set my girl up. I had random pics of other girls etc.... Was just playing a joke on her. It was all funny until she start crying and didn'twanna talk to me
frown.gif
. I felt bad about it. Joking around FTL sometimes
eyes.gif

I'm probably a year and a half away from getting married..... She doesnt touch my stuff and if she asked I'd be like why? Nothing to hide but if therelationship is built on trust then why question it?

So the answer is NO

i delete anything that might get questions and so what if she sees anything else i dont care but i play around n dont let her see em for a lil while to get herkinda mad

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I actually set my girl up. I had random pics of other girls etc.... Was just playing a joke on her. It was all funny until she start crying and didn't wanna talk to me
frown.gif
. I felt bad about it. Joking around FTL sometimes
eyes.gif
smh.gif
Joking around can raise serious doubts too.

I would let her i look through hers all the time not because i dont trust her its because im just bored at times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

what does gp mean?

off jump..well thats how i use it lol..
plus any suspect texts I have i just delete them after I read em..been through the Sudden Text Check too many times to not know the drill
grin.gif

Originally Posted by samness20

Originally Posted by sn00pee

what does gp mean?

off jump..well thats how i use it lol..
plus any suspect texts I have i just delete them after I read em..been through the Sudden Text Check too many times to not know the drill
grin.gif
gp=general principle.

Back
Top Bottom