Scariest Game You Ever Played

For me resident Evil 2 & Nemesis..

Recently I was @ the homies house playing FEAR.. It was sick because he have surround sound..

fatal frame is by far the worst i would say.. game is rare its still worth 40 bucks for a used copy on ps2.. i cant finish the game lol

fatal frame is by far the worst i would say.. game is rare its still worth 40 bucks for a used copy on ps2.. i cant finish the game lol

Silent Hill...I remember going over to my cousins house, we would turn off the lights...had me shooked for a couple of days ha

Silent Hill...I remember going over to my cousins house, we would turn off the lights...had me shooked for a couple of days ha

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

posted this in the other thread.

turn of your lights and turn up the volume
I remember the 1st time going through that as a teenager  :smh:

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

posted this in the other thread.

turn of your lights and turn up the volume
I remember the 1st time going through that as a teenager  :smh:

Resident Evil 2... HANDS DOWN...I dont know how u can say anything else..In the RCPD when u walked into that room and saw the Licker crawl past that window scared the +#+@ outta me...That whole game was just bananas. Idk what my mom was thinking when she bought and allowed me to play this game even tho I cried just to get it lol

Silent Hill 2 is a CLOSE second...VERRRRY close.

Resident Evil 2... HANDS DOWN...I dont know how u can say anything else..In the RCPD when u walked into that room and saw the Licker crawl past that window scared the +#+@ outta me...That whole game was just bananas. Idk what my mom was thinking when she bought and allowed me to play this game even tho I cried just to get it lol

Silent Hill 2 is a CLOSE second...VERRRRY close.

Eternal_Darkness_box.jpg

thank me later.

(easily the best "thriller" game....no argument.)

Besides resident Evil 2, Bioshock had some brilliantly timed scary moments. Caught me way off guard the first time I played the game,
30t6p3b.gif
at Bioshock 2 not even being remotely scary

Besides resident Evil 2, Bioshock had some brilliantly timed scary moments. Caught me way off guard the first time I played the game,
30t6p3b.gif
at Bioshock 2 not even being remotely scary

My homeboy let me borrow Dead Space...had all the lights off and turned on the xbox and put it in....
indifferent.gif
terrible idea.....joint had me shook about more than scary movie cause I was actually playing through it....gave it right back to ol boy a couple days later
laugh.gif
....no achievements was unlocked
laugh.gif

My homeboy let me borrow Dead Space...had all the lights off and turned on the xbox and put it in....
indifferent.gif
terrible idea.....joint had me shook about more than scary movie cause I was actually playing through it....gave it right back to ol boy a couple days later
laugh.gif
....no achievements was unlocked
laugh.gif

i didnt think dead space was scary at all, actually

the only "suspense" the game gives is due to its GARBAGE controls...

so something pops out, like a cliche "scary video game moment" but you're more stressed out because you cant smoothly MOVE to KILL the enemy, instead, you clumsily and ineffeciently look over the shoulder, with terrible camera angles, and pray you do something right

basically my problem with resident evil 5, too....

its not real suspense, its just awkward %@* camera angles that give you a sense of anxiety....

i didnt think dead space was scary at all, actually

the only "suspense" the game gives is due to its GARBAGE controls...

so something pops out, like a cliche "scary video game moment" but you're more stressed out because you cant smoothly MOVE to KILL the enemy, instead, you clumsily and ineffeciently look over the shoulder, with terrible camera angles, and pray you do something right

basically my problem with resident evil 5, too....

its not real suspense, its just awkward %@* camera angles that give you a sense of anxiety....

Hide and Go Seek at a funeral home. 
Got locked in a room with three dead bodies until my Dad forced the door open.

Hide and Go Seek at a funeral home. 
Got locked in a room with three dead bodies until my Dad forced the door open.

Back
Top Bottom