Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I don't because I've seen enough of what the US has become.
If it's not Jordans, you've got min/near min wage folks blowing their money on overpriced clothes, smart phones/tech gadgets, or other +*!$#+$! discretionary goods.
I don't get why you're concerned though...

If it's not Jordans, you've got min/near min wage folks blowing their money on overpriced clothes, smart phones/tech gadgets, or other +*!$#+$! discretionary goods.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Look at the state of the nation. You ain't concerned?
It's cool to blame all the ills on bankers/financiers but that's not the entire truth. 

It's cool to blame all the ills on bankers/financiers but that's not the entire truth. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

Definitely one of my least favorite Jordan models..
I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I personally would say 3,4,5,6,11 are all pretty close to me

Black/Cement IVs are the greatest sneakers ever made, IMO.

Shoes are perfection (OGs and first retros, not the crap they came out with a year or so ago).

I have a DS '99 retro pair that im dying to wear, but they look too nice to wear.

plus im sure they'll fall apart as soon as i put them on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The XI's model isn't even ill... I don't understand why it's so attractive to everyone..

Definitely one of my least favorite Jordan models..
I respect your opinion but many people consider this possible the greatest sneaker ever made, not just the best Jordan

I personally would say 3,4,5,6,11 are all pretty close to me

Black/Cement IVs are the greatest sneakers ever made, IMO.

Shoes are perfection (OGs and first retros, not the crap they came out with a year or so ago).

I have a DS '99 retro pair that im dying to wear, but they look too nice to wear.

plus im sure they'll fall apart as soon as i put them on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im tired of the General section and their holier-than thou attitude on sneakers.

I dont care for sneakers anymore and i would never camp out or go crazy for them but i aint gonna knock somebody else if that will make them happy.
Especially with dudes with this type of excuse 

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
Because most adults over 22 have more important things to worry about than sneakers?

College,Careers, Families, Investments,etc.
You can have those things listed, and enjoy a hobby at the same time, if you have enough funds or know how to allocate your money well.

The way i see it, most are just too broke after "college, career, familes, invesments...." to have disposable income for the hobby that they once love....so they justtify it by downplaying others who are in the same position that they were in years ago.

Bitterness.

this!

Im tired of the General section and their holier-than thou attitude on sneakers.

I dont care for sneakers anymore and i would never camp out or go crazy for them but i aint gonna knock somebody else if that will make them happy.

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
Because most adults over 22 have more important things to worry about than sneakers?

You can have those things listed, and enjoy a hobby at the same time, if you have enough funds or know how to allocate your money well.

The way i see it, most are just too broke after "college, career, familes, invesments...." to have disposable income for the hobby that they once love....so they justtify it by downplaying others who are in the same position that they were in years ago.

Bitterness.

this!

i see your point but why do you care how people spend their money? i mean it is their money

i see your point but why do you care how people spend their money? i mean it is their money

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

Dudes like you are so lame. You went to a store which you claim only got 18 pair.. Yet you and your crew were magically able to grab at least 2 pair (all in your sizes mind you) and leave everybody else to fight of the "6" magical pair left??
Why do dude like you flex so hard... Its the internet kid, we all know that isn't the real story. 9/10 your little crew doesn't exist, and you were one of the bad kids who stood in line and copped one pair. Prolly got all bent out of shape when the told you it was ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER...

tired.gif
 New Age Internet Thugs FTL.
indifferent.gif

I have pictures of my Grape V's from that day - Team SC.

I got my pair & another pair for a friend who had to tend to family & my mom got another pair for another NT'er in a diff. city.

My boy spacej23 got 2 pairs, ryan/josh got theirs...so we pretty much bought half their stock & hit the waffle house/iHop for breakfast...while the people who claim to have "wanted them so bad" didn't, because they didn't get their early enough..

Early bird gets the worm, so we made moves & went home satisfied.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

Dudes like you are so lame. You went to a store which you claim only got 18 pair.. Yet you and your crew were magically able to grab at least 2 pair (all in your sizes mind you) and leave everybody else to fight of the "6" magical pair left??
Why do dude like you flex so hard... Its the internet kid, we all know that isn't the real story. 9/10 your little crew doesn't exist, and you were one of the bad kids who stood in line and copped one pair. Prolly got all bent out of shape when the told you it was ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER...

tired.gif
 New Age Internet Thugs FTL.
indifferent.gif

I have pictures of my Grape V's from that day - Team SC.

I got my pair & another pair for a friend who had to tend to family & my mom got another pair for another NT'er in a diff. city.

My boy spacej23 got 2 pairs, ryan/josh got theirs...so we pretty much bought half their stock & hit the waffle house/iHop for breakfast...while the people who claim to have "wanted them so bad" didn't, because they didn't get their early enough..

Early bird gets the worm, so we made moves & went home satisfied.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

Bitterness.
this!

...says the guy who's room isn't even as big as a shoebox.

eyes.gif

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

Bitterness.
this!

...says the guy who's room isn't even as big as a shoebox.

eyes.gif

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

Bitterness.
this!

well said.  I got my brother down in florida right now probably waiting in line for his cool greys.  I don't play him with an attitude like "been there done that" I let him do him.  Dude is young just like I was and if he wants some sneakers and doesn't mind standing in line for them then he can do that cuz he doesnt really need to worry about anything serious.
Even dudes older than me wait in line to this day...so what? let them be who their gonna be.

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

Bitterness.
this!

well said.  I got my brother down in florida right now probably waiting in line for his cool greys.  I don't play him with an attitude like "been there done that" I let him do him.  Dude is young just like I was and if he wants some sneakers and doesn't mind standing in line for them then he can do that cuz he doesnt really need to worry about anything serious.
Even dudes older than me wait in line to this day...so what? let them be who their gonna be.

Originally Posted by you go boy

It's their money but taken in aggregate it effects others.
Eventually the responsible folks pay for the irresponsibility of others.

Originally Posted by you go boy

It's their money but taken in aggregate it effects others.
Eventually the responsible folks pay for the irresponsibility of others.

If this idiot knew anything about economics he'd know that the fact people continue to buy expensive goods can only help the economy.

If this idiot knew anything about economics he'd know that the fact people continue to buy expensive goods can only help the economy.

I don't see how buying Jordans are helping anybody but Jordan to increase his $40,000,000 net worth.

I don't see how buying Jordans are helping anybody but Jordan to increase his $40,000,000 net worth.

I find it funny when people use age to justify not buying shoe. It just shows who was in for the love and who liked it and who was just doing it because they thought it was "cool" or the "right" thing to do for their age group. Don'e hate on the next man because he bought the shoe, as a matter of fact stay out of post like these and create another post to talk about what you wear... my bad, there are already plenty.

P.S. I dont camp out though.

Back
Top Bottom