School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

"I gave Lindsey a very simple answer very quickly," he said. "He was very pleased with it. As long as our legislators are willing to do it."

He said it cost 5 billion hryvnia ($135 million) to hold elections in peacetime. "I don't know how much is needed in wartime," he said. "So I told him that if the US and Europe provide financial support ..."

He added, "I will not take money from weapons and give it to elections. And this is stipulated by the law."

This seems relevant here...

Going on what... 10 years now? Folks still can't seem to help themselves

What's really ridiculous is asking the leader of a country fighting for its territorial integrity to organize national elections.

Ukraine no longer control 100% of her territory. How legitimate would those elections be?

tomdiginson tomdiginson

How about all the s***heads crying for free elections, go to Bakhmut as neutral observers?
Bakhmut_during_the_battle_2023-04-05-1200x640.jpg

Go head Doctor Anastasia, tell us more about you extensive scientific research in your medical field of anti-vax/trans-bathrooms/BRICS/NATO obsolescence/stolen-elections/Snowden/Assange/the Maui inside job and the Soros/Gates/Fauci trifecta.

Last edited:

This seems relevant here...

"I gave Lindsey a very simple answer very quickly," he said. "He was very pleased with it. As long as our legislators are willing to do it."

He said it cost 5 billion hryvnia ($135 million) to hold elections in peacetime. "I don't know how much is needed in wartime," he said. "So I told him that if the US and Europe provide financial support ..."

He added, "I will not take money from weapons and give it to elections. And this is stipulated by the law."

Going on what... 10 years now? Folks still can't seem to help themselves
You all seem to be quite unwell and prone to arguing. A tweet was shared with me and I found it amusing because it's obvious that there is more to the story. Besides, they are in the midst of a war and people are asking them about elections. The tweet was posted in jest. Please calm down and step away from the internet.

tomdiginson tomdiginson

How about all the s***heads crying for free elections, go to Bakhmut as neutral observers?
Bakhmut_during_the_battle_2023-04-05-1200x640.jpg

Go head Doctor Anastasia, tell us more about you extensive scientific research in your medical field of anti-vax/trans-bathrooms/BRICS/NATO obsolescence/stolen-elections/Snowden/Assange/the Maui inside job and the Soros/Gates/Fauci trifecta.

Why don't you @ her on twitter, cause you can actually get a response from her on there?

You all seem to be quite unwell and prone to arguing. A tweet was shared with me and I found it amusing because it's obvious that there is more to the story. Besides, they are in the midst of a war and people are asking them about elections. The tweet was posted in jest. Please calm down and step away from the internet.

Why don't you @ her on twitter, cause you can actually get a response from her on there?
I can get nothing of value from a disingenuous person, who disseminate harmful disinformation and hateful propaganda. If I for a moment assume, that you're a genuine person, just putting a jestful tweet out there, about conducting an election during an ongoing genocide, let me ask you this: What is you opinion on last summers annexation referendums in the occupied oblasts?

I can get nothing of value from a disingenuous person, who disseminate harmful disinformation and hateful propaganda. If I for a moment assume, that you're a genuine person, just putting a jestful tweet out there, about conducting an election during an ongoing genocide, let me ask you this: What is you opinion on last summers annexation referendums in the occupied oblasts?
Apparently you're looking for someone to virtue signal, and I won't so..

Apparently you're looking for someone to virtue signal, and I won't so..

You asked me, why don't I @ her, well I @ you, didn't I and you evade...

You're just jesting, you're just asking questions and la la la you can't hear me. Do you have any individual thoughts on this topic or are you refusing to answer my question, because you have absolutely no idea of what I'm talking about and you realize, that if you have to add anything of real value to this conversation, you have a lot of reading up to do first?

It's a very simple and very relevant question.

What is you opinion on last summers annexation referendums in the occupied oblasts?

You asked me, why don't I @ her, well I @ you, didn't I and you evade...

You're just jesting, you're just asking questions and la la la you can't hear me. Do you have any individual thoughts on this topic or are you refusing to answer my question, because you have absolutely no idea of what I'm talking about and you realize, that if you have to add anything of real value to this conversation, you have a lot of reading up to do first?

It's a very simple and very relevant question.

What is you opinion on last summers annexation referendums in the occupied oblasts?
False. Save your verbal diarrhea for someone else. I told you to @ her because she isn't on here and you're addressing her. YOU evaded that and decided to ask me about referendums and I told you that I don't care and will not virtue signal to pretend that I do. Take your pedal bike and go get some fresh air and spend less time on the internet puffing up chest.

Says the dude reading and reposting far right wackos on twitter. Really could have kept that one to yourself

I provided context to something you brought to the thread. Perhaps you're unaware how message boards work
This a public message board and we're free to post as long as it's within the rules. Maybe you don't understand how message boards work? You're so worked up that you're contradicting yourself. When you have the title of mod, then tell me what I can post vs what I cannot.

False. Save your verbal diarrhea for someone else. I told you to @ her because she isn't on here and you're addressing her. YOU evaded that and decided to ask me about referendums and I told you that I don't care and will not virtue signal to pretend that I do. Take your pedal bike and go get some fresh air and spend less time on the internet puffing up chest.
Passing on tweets like your own independent thought and when pressed, you pass.

You don't see a connection between elections and referendums? The answer to my easy-peasy question is, Russian annexation referendums in the occupied and oppressed oblasts: Donetsk, Kherson, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia were all invalid, all illegitimate. It's very difficult to have an open and free presidential election, when people are being tortured, electrocuted, raped, executed, kidnapped, starved, displaced, fighting in trenches and sheltering from bombs in subway stations and basements. Russian missiles and drones are flown daily, directly into dense populations centers. Hospitals, schools, malls and cultural centers. How you gonna hold a presidential election, when you damn well know polling stations will be the first target for Putin's ballistic missiles...

Thanks for your contribution and insight
duck-quack.gif

and I @ you first, you clownish figure.

How I spend my morning, till I wasted 30 minutes on you.
20230902_1115953.jpg

Last edited:
This a public message board and we're free to post as long as it's within the rules. Maybe you don't understand how message boards work? You're so worked up that you're contradicting yourself. When you have the title of mod, then tell me what I can post vs what I cannot.

I didn't tell you that you couldn't post something

"Could have kept to yourself" meaning it was a dumb and low info tweet

Of course you are free to repost more dumb and low info tweets if you desire

Passing on tweets like your own independent though and when pressed, you pass.

You don't see a connection between elections and referendums? The answer to my easy-peasy question is, Russian annexation referendums in the occupied and oppressed oblasts: Donetsk, Kherson, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia were all invalid, all illegitimate. It's very difficult to have an open and free presidential election, when people are being tortured, electrocuted, raped, executed, kidnapped, starved, displaced, fighting in trenches and sheltering from bombs in subway stations and basements. Russian missiles and drones are flown daily, directly into dense populations centers. Hospitals, schools, malls and cultural centers. How you gonna hold a presidential election, when you damn well know polling stations will be the first target for Putin's ballistic missiles...

Thanks for your contribution and insight
duck-quack.gif

and I @ you first, you clownish figure.
I understand that you may still be confused even after my previous explanation. I want to make it clear that I am not interested in having a discussion with you, as I have already advised you to take a break from the internet and get some fresh air. If you wish to address Anastasia, I suggest reaching out to her on Twitter. It seems you are referring to her as if she is present on this platform, but she is not. Perhaps carefully rereading your post will provide some clarity.

Please refrain from making any further insults and take the time to gather your thoughts cause you're clearly unwell. Is there anything else I can help you with?

I didn't tell you that you couldn't post something

"Could have kept to yourself" meaning it was a dumb and low info tweet

Of course you are free to repost more dumb and low info tweets if you desire
Again, police yourself, not me. I will post what I choose to. When you get mod in your title, then come check me. Otherwise be quiet.

Last edited:
You have added nothing but nonsense and when called out, you hide behind a botox babe with a stethoscope.

You have added nothing but nonsense and when called out, you hide behind a botox babe with a stethoscope.
It appears that you may not be feeling well, sir. I made a lighthearted tweet that seemed to upset you and some others, though it's unclear why. Rather than addressing the issue, you simply asked me a question and engaged in arguments with someone who wasn't actually present. When I declined to respond further, you became agitated and went on several subsequent rants. I suggest seeking help, as it seems you may be struggling with your mental health. As recommended, go outside and get some fresh air and spend less time on the internet.

So that begging *** actor is still asking for more money :lol: :smh:
bernie-sanders-i-am-once-again-asking-for-your-financial-support.gif

Listen here... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and the basics.

Zelenskyy and Ukrainians are killing off Putin's monstrous army at a discount. You're getting the destructing on the most evil SOBs in recent history for pocket change. When you think Russia, think Nazi-Germany.

Remember those wicked-*** Wagner PMC criminals making a killing, literally, in Syria and Mali?

Ukrainians wiped them out in Bakhmut. Infamous Wagner PMC, who were stealing natural resources in Africa, Zelenskyy's people beat them them so long and hard, they mutinied and turned their army of criminals around and threatened Moscow. The significance is obviously lost on you, but Ukrainians humiliated Putin's dog so badly, it turned around and bit him. We, the entire world saw Putin flinch like a *****. So Putin had to put his Nazi-dog down. Putin told Utkin and Prigozhin everything was forgiven, that their punishment was banishment to Africa, where they could resume their plundering and pillagering and when his dogs boarded the private jet, Putin turned them into a fireball.

20230624_AN24__10655.jpg

Ukraine basically neutered and cut off the most powerful mercenary army ravaging Africa. Thank you Zelenskyy.

It's been great though, you have now learned a lot about Ukraine and I've learned, you really care about me.

Listen here... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give the basics.

Zelenskyy and Ukrainians are killing off at Putin's monstrous army at a discount. You're getting the destructing on the most evil SOBs in recent history for pocket change. When you think Russia, think Nazi-Germany.

Remember those wicket-*** Wagner PMC criminals making a killing, literally, in Syria and Mali?

Ukrainians wiped them out in Bakhmut. Infamous Wagner PMC, who were stealing natural resources in Africa, Zelenskyy's people beat them them so long and hard, they mutinied and turned their army of criminals around and threatened Moscow. The significance is obviously lost on you, but Ukrainians humiliated Putin's dog so badly, it turned around and bit him. We, the entire world saw Putin flinch like a ***** So Putin had to put his Nazi-dog down. Putin told Utkin and Prigozhin everything was forgiven, that their punishment was banishment to Africa, where they could resume their plundering and pillagering and when his dogs boarded the private jet, Putin turned them into a fireball.

20230624_AN24__10655.jpg

Ukraine basically neutered and cut off the most powerful mercenary army ravaging Africa. Thank you Zelenskyy.

It's been great though, you have now learned a lot about Ukraine and I've learned, you really care about me.
Here you go again. Ranting about things I didn't ask you. Let me repeat: I don't care. Let me also tell you in a language you probably understand, jeg er ligeglad.

Do you enjoy talking to yourself? Are you lacking in real-life social connections? Consider logging off from the internet. It's worth noting that a man in Denmark is expressing how US tax payers should feel about how their money is being used for wars.

It appears that you may not be feeling well, sir. I made a lighthearted tweet that seemed to upset you and some others, though it's unclear why. Rather than addressing the issue, you simply asked me a question and engaged in arguments with someone who wasn't actually present. When I declined to respond further, you became agitated and went on several subsequent rants. I suggest seeking help, as it seems you may be struggling with your mental health. As recommended, go outside and get some fresh air and spend less time on the internet.

bernie-sanders-i-am-once-again-asking-for-your-financial-support.gif
Sounds like you care a lot...

The list of American security assistance to Ukraine since the beginning of Russia’s “unprovoked and brutal invasion” is impressive. What is more impressive is that $21.9 billion in U.S. military aid has been dominated by largely second-string gear, comprised of unpopular or lower-tech systems that were, in many cases, on the way to the scrapyard.

As Congress gears up to constrain the Biden Administration’s relative largesse, it is worth emphasizing that the aid, to date, is neither excessive nor threatening to U.S. national security.

In fact, U.S. military support to Ukraine has cost less than what Congress is paying to procure two Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) class nuclear-powered aircraft carriers. In total, taxpayers will put some $26 billion into the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) and the USS John F. Kennedy (CVN 79). In comparison to these troubled flattops, the $21.9 billion for Ukraine appears to be a far more effective return on investment.

What kills me is the cognitive dissonance of posting “This a public message board and we're free to post as long as it's within the rules” and then subsequently telling other people to “be quiet” for freely posting opinions that differ from his despite them being within the rules of the message board. EXCELLENT self-awareness from one of NT’s finest.

Also invoked Schrodinger’s douchebag as the cherry on top:

What kills me is the cognitive dissonance of posting “This a public message board and we're free to post as long as it's within the rules” and then subsequently telling other people to “be quiet” for freely posting opinions that differ from his despite them being within the rules of the message board.

EXCELLENT self-awareness from one of NT’s finest.
I think you're confused, but not surprised considering who's posting. Carry on.

Sounds like you care a lot...

This is more engaging than fargin fargin random, unhinged confusing rants. It's important to note that the information you shared may not be completely accurate. I am unsure whether you intended to give the impression that the number you cited represents the majority of the military aid that the US has provided to the Ukraine, or if you simply found it quickly and shared it without verifying its accuracy.
The US has sent $47 billion(could be more) in military aid, not including the additional $27 billion in financial assistance. A huge chunk of that isn't refurbished equipment. But please do go on.

Back
Top Bottom