School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

funny seeing all these drone attacks being carried out on civilians in moscow. Same thing Ukraine was blaming russia for now they are doing smh
So you just gonna ignore the entire invasion and unnecessary war started by Russia?

Of course we are going to ignore the fact that Putin failed to install a puppet president and Ukrainian government the last election. Why wouldn’t we ignore facts and circumstance.

So it's justified because of what? Please enlighten us :lol:

where did i say its justified just pointed out that Ukraine is now doing what Russia is doing is that hard to grasp????

naw how about you do your homework posted plenty of stuff in the past on this thread you can read up on.

where did i say its justified just pointed out that Ukraine is now doing what Russia is doing is that hard to grasp????

naw how about you do your homework posted plenty of stuff in the past on this thread you can read up on.

It's a war started by Russia's illegal invasion. They deserve whatever comes their way at this point. I have no sympathy for that regime.

so you just gonna ignore all that was happening that led up to russia invading?
What are we talking about here?
- Germany giving up its nuclear power plants in favor of Russian gas at the same time Russia was conducting assassination campaigns on EU soil?
- Russia violating Ukrainian territorial sovereignty in 2014, in violation of the treaty that returned Soviet nukes from Ukraine to Russia?
- Russia getting a slap on the wrist even though they were caught cheating in international competitions?
- Russian neighbors taking advantage of the EU to exit the colonized/colonizer relationship they have with Moscow?

:emoji_crocodile::emoji_sweat_drops:

Russia
77WQCWIEYJAT5LJFX6UKE7HJ4I.jpg

Ukraine
69b5ab5a-d47d-4c90-a31b-0c84f3d1968d.jpg
fafcba_1_pszczel_mariupol_cnn_article.jpg
cq5dam.thumbnail.cropped.750.422.jpeg
369ade07-0bf1-4528-8279-5bf1ac6535c1.png
_128285976_b1ccf21ded714191238d3112308a7836df9d8ccc0_449_7020_39471000x563.jpg

I met some people from ukraine last weekend, including one who still lives there and was telling me about all the air raid sirens bombs going off stuff like that. its very surreal to hear someone talk about a conflict they are living through.

Has to be some kind of sexual fetish at this point.

It's like the hot candle wax stopped being enough for him to get off. Needs that humiliation kink too.

Back
Top Bottom