School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

Wouldn't it be better to finesse this narrative before the invasion commenced? :lol:
Putin tried that with some BS "attacks" and US/UK Intel revealed information that proved that Russia was trying to manufacture a reason to invade Ukraine.

That's the main reason why they lost control of the narrative and Ukrainians were able to rally around their government.

Well they used the Nazi Ukraine narrative. Russians would be that stupid to believe like it was still WW2.
Russia intelligence is just an all around failed experiment under Putin. And we’re just now learning that so many years after the Cold War.

I can’t believe I fell so hard into believing Russia was an actual military threat. I’m pretty sure we already knew all of their nuke sites, but Google just made them all the well known this past week.

Russia has no chance at all. This is like asking if the Mavs should bring back Luka against Utah.

Russia intelligence is just an all around failed experiment under Putin. And we’re just now learning that so many years after the Cold War.

I can’t believe I fell so hard into believing Russia was an actual military threat. I’m pretty sure we already knew all of their nuke sites, but Google just made them all the well known this past week.

Russia has no chance at all. This is like asking if the Mavs should bring back Luka against Utah.
well I was fooled as well but I guess the fear of a nuclear war was also taken seriously maybe due to the arms race in the 60s or cold war. other than nukes, now I believe that the Russian military is so overrated. we should have seen this during their failed invasion of Afghanistan and their struggle against the tiny territory of Chechnya. the only reason that they finally took hold of Chechnya is when the separatists leaders of Chechnya were poisoned, imprisoned or murdered after a ceasefire agreement was reached. Putin is only good at betrayals and killing people in their sleep. the guy is a cowardice weasel just like Trump.

well I was fooled as well but I guess the fear of a nuclear war was also taken seriously maybe due to the arms race in the 60s or cold war. other than nukes, now I believe that the Russian military is so overrated. we should have seen this during their failed invasion of Afghanistan and their struggle against the tiny territory of Chechnya. the only reason that they finally took hold of Chechnya is when the separatists leaders of Chechnya were poisoned, imprisoned or murdered after a ceasefire agreement was reached. Putin is only good at betrayals and killing people in their sleep. the guy is a cowardice weasel just like Trump.
I remember a Moldovan friend of mine from decades ago that never buy Russian hardware as they are garbage. guess he was right. also a Ukrainian patient I had years ago told me seriously that never ever trust or befriend Russia as it is more or less making a deal with the devil as you would tend to less more what you asked for, now I believe him and was also right.

Georgia got scared due to lack of Western support and interference. Russia also used the rebel support narrative to take more territory. Crimea was taken without much incident due to the Russian puppet president of Ukraine before Zelensky.

was just watching this today and it's so funny. the ridicule on so-called russian made equipment exposes Russia's overrated military hardware.

FRGlFtaWYAEtstU.jpg

Le Pen is not winning, no need to worry.

We said that about trump in 2016….

It isn't as bad as it sounds, but given the circumstances, it will weaken European response towards Russia and will turn the rest of Europe against France, which is a sentiment that plays well for isolationists and Euro-skeptics such as Marine.

Told y’all…..

La Pen didn’t have a chance in hell. Impossible.

Right-Wing is so F****d in France

How do elections work in France?

Like is there some electoral college equivalent?

Do they make black people wait in lines for 8 hours while white people can just stroll in and vote in 5 minutes? Or is it an actual democracy?

How do elections work in France?

Like is there some electoral college equivalent?

Do they make black people wait in lines for 8 hours while white people can just stroll in and vote in 5 minutes? Or is it an actual democracy?

It’s the Popular vote and they vote on the weekend. (That right there already makes it more Democratic than here).

There are rounds in popular vote when there are new multiple candidates during an election after the Presidents term limit is over.

I don't believe this is the result of Ukrainian incursions (but that could be wrong). The risk of getting caught and providing a motive to the Russian invasion is just too high.

I'm more inclined to believe that either Putin is ordering false flag operations to increase support for the war, or some Russians themselves are setting things on fire as a way to protest against their government.

This and the recent killings of oligarchs make me believe Putin thinks he is on shaky grounds.

I don't believe this is the result of Ukrainian incursions (but that could be wrong). The risk of getting caught and providing a motive to the Russian invasion is just too high.

I'm more inclined to believe that either Putin is ordering false flag operations to increase support for the war, or some Russians themselves are setting things on fire as a way to protest against their government.

This and the recent killings of oligarchs make me believe Putin thinks he is on shaky grounds.
it could be Russia doing that to bolster their propaganda. on the otherhand, it could be Ukraine as well since Russia is pretty much destroying Ukraine's economy. sometimes, the best defense is being on the offensive end. if Ukraine exposes Russia's vulnerability to certain attacks, it could deviate Russia from their invasion of Ukraine and pull back their forces. unless Putin doesn't really care of such collateral damage on Russia and continue to press forward. considering the lack of reactions of Russians of what is going on in Ukraine, putting Russia and it's citizens on such vulnerable position might make those russians to think twice what their government is really doing.

Back
Top Bottom