Sean Taylor dead at the age of 24.

This was Sean's last play in his career....

PHI216.JPG

tired.gif

I'm at work rite now, anybody watching "Outside the Lines" on espn rite now....Its about Sean Taylor....

Someone threw out an idea on the Skins MB that said that the Skins should not send out a FS on the first play on defense

Well the ******** can take comfort in the fact that Trent Edwards doesn't have the arm to take advantage of this
laugh.gif

Sounds like a good idea to me though.

i cant think of any other prominent persons death, that has really got to me like this

why the $$%# did he DIE?? %$@# is so +%%*+@ up, man

damn i thought he was all better when they said he was responding@!$+ this is a sad sad day
frown.gif
RIP SEAN TAYLOR

WOW! IM WATCHING COMCAST SPORTSNET RIGHT NOW AND JUST BROKE DOWN!

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PLAYER ON MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TEAM!

JUST WOW I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS !%%#! @!%# WHY DID THIS GOT TO HAPPEN!

R.I.P SEAN TAYLOR... ******** FOR LIFE!

rip sean
frown.gif

hopefully some good can come out of this and the skins rally around the tragedy and go to the playoffs

I turned on ESPNews at about 4:30 in the morning and saw that he had died. I was truly shocked.... I didn't realize the severity of his wound.

Rest in Peace.... way too young to die.

RonMexico7 wrote:

On behalf of all TeamCowboys members, our thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to the Taylor family, the ******** organization, and all Skins fans throughout the world...
I cried when I saw this.
tired.gif

RIP, dude was a beast. Unfortunately I have a bad feeling, I think in the upcoming weeks more is going to be said about this situation. He was either involvedwith bad people, po'd the wrong the people, something, but the media will have a frenzy eventually.

frown.gif

Mannnnn
I held it together drivin back from Weston FL today, but soon as I called Nori, I couldnt hold it back
I met Sean a while ago and ran into him numerous times and fgot the usual pound and waddup and kept it movin.
I met up wit Tan Sunday real brief after the game and I didnt realize Sean t. didnt travel up to Tampa til I saw Clinton and Tan minus Sean.

Got a tear in my eye as I type.

Rest In Peace Sean. God bless his daughter and give his family strength.

Damn almost brings a tear to my eyes now that I watch his highlights and see the various pictures. Ughhh this is so depressing.

R.I.P Sean
tired.gif

I hope his family and friends find the strength to make it through this tragic loss.

When I heard the details on what happened I knew it was a set up.Second time in 8 days his was broken into and the phone lines were cut.Sheesh.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
Damn I just came back home, turned on the t.v and heard the news.....I'm at a lost for words, been a fan since his days at The U I just wanted to come in and post a R.I.P for S.T

ESPN is pissing me off too. Everytime they finish up a segment about it, they bring up his past run-ins with the law, or more recently they were talking aboutthe fact that he kept a machette under his bed. it seems like they are waiting for a reason to try and make him look like the bad guy.

Back
Top Bottom