SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Law3001

Oh yeah %%!! Golden Tate, I dont know what yall see in him, for real...Curry was %++ last night too

I really hope i'm wrong, but Curry is looking like bust
ohwell.gif

Man Locker keeps on performing well in Tenn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He is invisible out there, you don't even know he's on the field
30t6p3b.gif

and no knock on Tarvaris (faith still there) but I would like to see Charlie play with the starters...see if this guy is giving us fool's gold or not

I'm not sold, anybody can go out and put up yards with against 3rd stringers trying to make the team. All in all we just have to get Tarvarius comfortable. Our O-line NEEDS to protect the QB better.

Originally Posted by Law3001

Oh yeah %%!! Golden Tate, I dont know what yall see in him, for real...Curry was %++ last night too

I really hope i'm wrong, but Curry is looking like bust
ohwell.gif

Man Locker keeps on performing well in Tenn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He is invisible out there, you don't even know he's on the field
30t6p3b.gif

and no knock on Tarvaris (faith still there) but I would like to see Charlie play with the starters...see if this guy is giving us fool's gold or not

I'm not sold, anybody can go out and put up yards with against 3rd stringers trying to make the team. All in all we just have to get Tarvarius comfortable. Our O-line NEEDS to protect the QB better.

I feel you
laugh.gif
I'm not sold either

but I still want to see what he can do at least...if he's trash, cool..wasn't expectations there anyways right?...but if he's still looks sharp, that's something I dont want to see this team miss out on...It just sucks cause Tarvaris has had little to no time cause of the lockout to get comfortable in his new situation so it's not like Pete can just throw Charlie some time with the starters one the next two games without hurting Tarvaris' own progressin

but like you said the bigger picture for this team and this year is the O-line...they have to grow up and gel quick if we want any success

and Paul mentioned this earlier in the thread but Leon Washington NEEDS TO GET AS MANY TOUCHES AS POSSIBLE...The best looking back we had out there last night...He seemed to find the holes Lynch and Forsett couldn't find in our Zone blocking scheme. He looks like he's back to his form before the leg injury

I feel you
laugh.gif
I'm not sold either

but I still want to see what he can do at least...if he's trash, cool..wasn't expectations there anyways right?...but if he's still looks sharp, that's something I dont want to see this team miss out on...It just sucks cause Tarvaris has had little to no time cause of the lockout to get comfortable in his new situation so it's not like Pete can just throw Charlie some time with the starters one the next two games without hurting Tarvaris' own progressin

but like you said the bigger picture for this team and this year is the O-line...they have to grow up and gel quick if we want any success

and Paul mentioned this earlier in the thread but Leon Washington NEEDS TO GET AS MANY TOUCHES AS POSSIBLE...The best looking back we had out there last night...He seemed to find the holes Lynch and Forsett couldn't find in our Zone blocking scheme. He looks like he's back to his form before the leg injury

CertifiedSW wrote:

Matter of fact I can't wait until next weeks game.

I also loved when he went deep to Sidney Rice near the end of the first quarter and chucked it out of bounds. Like I said would happen.

Cheers.

CertifiedSW wrote:

I also loved when he went deep to Sidney Rice near the end of the first quarter and chucked it out of bounds. Like I said would happen.

Cheers.

Thanks for posting that vid JPZ, we need to drill in people's minds as much as we can Golden Tate is buns

Thanks for posting that vid JPZ, we need to drill in people's minds as much as we can Golden Tate is buns

Somebody in here mentioned Tavaris Jackson was "really showing [them] something". I'm not making a joke, but when exactly was that?
Cause I was just seeing receivers overshot, regardless of the pressure put on him.

Somebody in here mentioned Tavaris Jackson was "really showing [them] something". I'm not making a joke, but when exactly was that?
Cause I was just seeing receivers overshot, regardless of the pressure put on him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

CertifiedSW wrote:

Cheers.

don't you have a team to care about? or is your team just the #*@@ tarvaris squad? 
indifferent.gif

CertifiedSW wrote:

Cheers.

don't you have a team to care about? or is your team just the #*@@ tarvaris squad? 
indifferent.gif

Then there Seahawks linebacker Aaron Curry. The fourth overall pick in 2009, a league source tells us that Curry recently agreed to a new deal that cuts his rookie contract from six years to four. It will make Curry an unrestricted free agent after the 2012 season.

In return for early freedom, Curry gave up $5 million in guaranteed money that he’s due to earn in 2012. It suggests that 2011 will be a make-or-break season for Curry.
It's a contract year for Curry now, maybe he'll step up knowing he's playing for his next contract

Then there Seahawks linebacker Aaron Curry. The fourth overall pick in 2009, a league source tells us that Curry recently agreed to a new deal that cuts his rookie contract from six years to four. It will make Curry an unrestricted free agent after the 2012 season.

In return for early freedom, Curry gave up $5 million in guaranteed money that he’s due to earn in 2012. It suggests that 2011 will be a make-or-break season for Curry.
It's a contract year for Curry now, maybe he'll step up knowing he's playing for his next contract

Seahawks signed LB David Vobora, formerly of the Rams.
A linebacker capable of playing both the weak and strong-side spots as well as special teams, Vobora will add competition to a Seattle linebacker unit weakened by Lofa Tatupu's demise and subsequent release. Vobora only has about 2 1/2 weeks to make an in-practice impression, but Seattle has plenty of tape on him.

A linebacker capable of playing both the weak and strong-side spots as well as special teams, Vobora will add competition to a Seattle linebacker unit weakened by Lofa Tatupu's demise and subsequent release. Vobora only has about 2 1/2 weeks to make an in-practice impression, but Seattle has plenty of tape on him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's just so funny. I find out about Seattle fans that actually KNOW football by the ones who were all for the Tarvaris Jackson starter move (Paul being the exception).

It'll be so hilarious when Pete Carroll benches Tarvaris Week 2 after he went off on that rant about how the Vikings dicked around with him and never game him a chance. I'll be laughing. Hard. And if he keeps him in, well.... the 2011 Seahawks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's just so funny. I find out about Seattle fans that actually KNOW football by the ones who were all for the Tarvaris Jackson starter move (Paul being the exception).

It'll be so hilarious when Pete Carroll benches Tarvaris Week 2 after he went off on that rant about how the Vikings dicked around with him and never game him a chance. I'll be laughing. Hard. And if he keeps him in, well.... the 2011 Seahawks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't see the problem with Seattle fans having faith in TJ, expectations arent exactly high around here...future wise yes. It's not like the Seahawks's fate for the next decade rides on TJ. We're in year two of rebuilding. If he fails..its not that big of a loss in the grand scheme of things. Why not take a shot on the kid?

and I'll continue to reserve judgment on him.

And if he keeps him in, well.... the 2011 Seahawks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and if that happens...and if CW sucks just as bad too....and we really end up that bad...A better shot at Luck and Barkley? I'll take it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't see the problem with Seattle fans having faith in TJ, expectations arent exactly high around here...future wise yes. It's not like the Seahawks's fate for the next decade rides on TJ. We're in year two of rebuilding. If he fails..its not that big of a loss in the grand scheme of things. Why not take a shot on the kid?

and I'll continue to reserve judgment on him.

And if he keeps him in, well.... the 2011 Seahawks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and if that happens...and if CW sucks just as bad too....and we really end up that bad...A better shot at Luck and Barkley? I'll take it

Very good pickup. I think the Rams soured on him cause of that lawsuit against them.

Very good pickup. I think the Rams soured on him cause of that lawsuit against them.

Watching the replay of the Vikings/Hawks game. First play a dropped pass by Tate on a perfectly thrown ball by Tarvaris 20 yds down the field. Second play a great play action pass that picks up 11.

All of this killed by penalties. Very next play avoids a free run Jared Allen (all-pro) and throws it away to live another day.The third and long that followed was a design dump off...Tarvaris did everything right this first series.

The point of this/these posts is to snap by snap analyze Tarvaris and why this last preseason game is no big deal.

laugh.gif
Yes, I'm that hell bent.

Back
Top Bottom