SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Watching the replay of the Vikings/Hawks game. First play a dropped pass by Tate on a perfectly thrown ball by Tarvaris 20 yds down the field. Second play a great play action pass that picks up 11.

All of this killed by penalties. Very next play avoids a free run Jared Allen (all-pro) and throws it away to live another day.The third and long that followed was a design dump off...Tarvaris did everything right this first series.

The point of this/these posts is to snap by snap analyze Tarvaris and why this last preseason game is no big deal.

laugh.gif
Yes, I'm that hell bent.

First play, second series, pressured quick and does a great job stepping up and getting 4 yards out of what would have been a Hasselbeck sack. Second play, the same, regarding Matthew, but throws a nice pass that picks up 8 yards and a first.

After the first, Lynch gets knocked back two yards followed by a minimal gain on a dump pass to Robinson. Moon said everyone was covered. I believe him. So good Tarvaris decision again
laugh.gif

3rd and long and you get a false start...Making it third and forever. Untouched defenders (two of them) and another designed dump off thrown at the feet to avoid the sack.

You can tell that the playbook isn't expanded because the Hawks are running the dumpoff plays on 3rd and long and haven't worked on that much in the preseason.

First play, second series, pressured quick and does a great job stepping up and getting 4 yards out of what would have been a Hasselbeck sack. Second play, the same, regarding Matthew, but throws a nice pass that picks up 8 yards and a first.

After the first, Lynch gets knocked back two yards followed by a minimal gain on a dump pass to Robinson. Moon said everyone was covered. I believe him. So good Tarvaris decision again
laugh.gif

3rd and long and you get a false start...Making it third and forever. Untouched defenders (two of them) and another designed dump off thrown at the feet to avoid the sack.

You can tell that the playbook isn't expanded because the Hawks are running the dumpoff plays on 3rd and long and haven't worked on that much in the preseason.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Somebody in here mentioned Tavaris Jackson was "really showing [them] something". I'm not making a joke, but when exactly was that?
Cause I was just seeing receivers overshot, regardless of the pressure put on him.

That was probably me, but at any rate...Do you see yet?

laugh.gif

Somebody in here mentioned Tavaris Jackson was "really showing [them] something". I'm not making a joke, but when exactly was that?
Cause I was just seeing receivers overshot, regardless of the pressure put on him.

laugh.gif

3rd series...Pass to Lynch, negated by tripping. On 2nd and 11, a very accurate throw to a well covered McCoy for a good pickup to make 3rd down manageable.

We knew what happend next. Tate barely gets to the sticks and TJ puts it RIGHT into his hands..Accurate as hell. INT for 6, but again, me and Moon are on the same page. Tarvaris is still looking good.

6-9 prior to that INT under constant duress the whole time. Pinpoint accuracy and quick and smart decision making is what I'm seeing so far...The second time around mind you.

3rd series...Pass to Lynch, negated by tripping. On 2nd and 11, a very accurate throw to a well covered McCoy for a good pickup to make 3rd down manageable.

We knew what happend next. Tate barely gets to the sticks and TJ puts it RIGHT into his hands..Accurate as hell. INT for 6, but again, me and Moon are on the same page. Tarvaris is still looking good.

6-9 prior to that INT under constant duress the whole time. Pinpoint accuracy and quick and smart decision making is what I'm seeing so far...The second time around mind you.

4th Series..Swing route to Lynch and gets hit on his 5th step. That shouldn't happen. Still completes the pass. After a run, Tarvaris does have an overthrow to Sidney. Not horrible because it avoids the INT, but Sid is a playmaker and he'll give him a chane to make a play as the season goes. Even former teammates need to acclimated with a new team/season.

Next play he shows his athletic ability on third down to get a first down. Smart decicion and playmaking ability highligted.

Run by Lynch, not much. ANOTHER penalty, then a good burst by Leon (awesome hit by Erin Henderson btw). PA pass and right as he turns around a dude is in his face. Pass COULD have been completed, but blame shouldn't be placed. Tarvaris will get that pass down.

Robinson gets the first and suddenly Hawks are driving...Another over throw to Rice that could have been picked. Probably the worst decision/throw yet. As I complete typing a lot of this Moon repeats everything I have typed. No BS.

3rd and 5 and an absolute strike to Mike WIlliams that is perfectly placed for a 17 yarder. 1st and Goal.

We know what happens from here. Four straight goal line runs by Forsett all four shut down.

Tarvaris still looking good in my eyes of course, but why all the doubt from everyone else? I just don't see it.

4th Series..Swing route to Lynch and gets hit on his 5th step. That shouldn't happen. Still completes the pass. After a run, Tarvaris does have an overthrow to Sidney. Not horrible because it avoids the INT, but Sid is a playmaker and he'll give him a chane to make a play as the season goes. Even former teammates need to acclimated with a new team/season.

Next play he shows his athletic ability on third down to get a first down. Smart decicion and playmaking ability highligted.

Run by Lynch, not much. ANOTHER penalty, then a good burst by Leon (awesome hit by Erin Henderson btw). PA pass and right as he turns around a dude is in his face. Pass COULD have been completed, but blame shouldn't be placed. Tarvaris will get that pass down.

Robinson gets the first and suddenly Hawks are driving...Another over throw to Rice that could have been picked. Probably the worst decision/throw yet. As I complete typing a lot of this Moon repeats everything I have typed. No BS.

3rd and 5 and an absolute strike to Mike WIlliams that is perfectly placed for a 17 yarder. 1st and Goal.

We know what happens from here. Four straight goal line runs by Forsett all four shut down.

Tarvaris still looking good in my eyes of course, but why all the doubt from everyone else? I just don't see it.

Kelly Jennings is a piece of ^$ and needs to be off the team. I don't even have a joke or witty punchline for that. Dude is garbage.

Kelly Jennings is a piece of ^$ and needs to be off the team. I don't even have a joke or witty punchline for that. Dude is garbage.

Last series, nothing but runs. 3rd and 2 and you got an unblocked DE
30t6p3b.gif

Ball was low, but hit the hands. What are we asking for?

Last series, nothing but runs. 3rd and 2 and you got an unblocked DE
30t6p3b.gif

Ball was low, but hit the hands. What are we asking for?

laugh.gif
Yes, Pabs. I knew you'd hear me out.

Right or wrong, I'm trying to take off the blinders but I'm "seeing nothing but good things."

I love football.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, Pabs. I knew you'd hear me out.

Right or wrong, I'm trying to take off the blinders but I'm "seeing nothing but good things."

I love football.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I think its alot of blame thats been thrown his way its alittle bit of the backlash he got in Minny. Though I admit he just hasn't looked like he's good in the his first games. No matter what if we can't get the O-line in good shape and establish a solid run game we are gonna take this season.

Four straight goal line runs by Forsett all four shut down.

Thats a +*$$!%@ disgrace. I watched that and my heart sunk lower and lower with each stop
30t6p3b.gif

I think its alot of blame thats been thrown his way its alittle bit of the backlash he got in Minny. Though I admit he just hasn't looked like he's good in the his first games. No matter what if we can't get the O-line in good shape and establish a solid run game we are gonna take this season.

Thats a +*$$!%@ disgrace. I watched that and my heart sunk lower and lower with each stop
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Like he couldnt at least throw in a bootleg, play Lynch, Leon or something on one of those plays...something %%+#!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tarvaris better be ready this week because Von Miller and Dumervil are coming for his head with Polumbus and Carpenter defending the edges
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Like he couldnt at least throw in a bootleg, play Lynch, Leon or something on one of those plays...something %%+#!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tarvaris better be ready this week because Von Miller and Dumervil are coming for his head with Polumbus and Carpenter defending the edges
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom