SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

seriously, what's the rule on delay of game?? clock hits 00 then you get 1 more second of grace? 

that was one of the worst officiated games i've seen in a loooong time. I can't even say it was 100% one-sided, because that Tufuaku spot was a gift IMO.  The Gresham fumble/no fumble is more a league-wide rules problem which needs to be addressed. The rules are too vague and calls are so inconsistent. It's complete BS... In the offseason they need to change that to a catch and a fumble. I don't get why the league is so "pro - incomplete pass" because they are very against "catch & fumble". Dude caught the ball, turned his body upfield, took 2 steps, and was stripped... I heard on the radio this morning the league doesn't want to set the rule to call that a catch because there would be too many fumbles. SMH.  F it, that is how the play happens so call it that way! Reward the D!

Other than that stuff,  a lot of ticky tack and inconsistent holding/ PI calls. Even calling the Avril sack/fumble that KJ recovered, the refs initially called it a TD and it was overturned, I mean are you guys even watching the game?

Such a disappointing game and a disappointing season 
mean.gif

i have to add, i hate complaining about officials, it is what it is... they sucked, but the hawks played crappy. O line is trash, Russell's not making good reads, Fitz and Floyd owned the DBs which is so weird to see, and frustrating. 

Last edited:
i have to add, i hate complaining about officials, it is what it is... they sucked, but the hawks played crappy. O line is trash, Russell's not making good reads, Fitz and Floyd owned the DBs which is so weird to see, and frustrating. 

Man I used to say the same thing but effective that. These dudes are paid more than a fair amount to make the correct call. I mean they have 7 refs put there and for only one of them to see these "penalties" is a joke. I mean how does a single ref not notice over 5 delay of games?

Last night was painful
mean.gif

The Huskies also lost.

Both of my fantasy teams lost.

I'm a loser
embarassed.gif
Sorry bud 
tired.gif

My team also lost to the 1-8 squad.  I'm now 5-5 with the most points scored and the most points scored against.

Only caught the last few mins live... thought about watching the replay/highlights, but it's just too depressing. 
frown.gif

I would like to say Russ INT might have been the worst he's thrown

Tyler was literally 10 yards to the right WIDE open
Hell Doug who he threw to was wide open as well and he throws it on the wrong side of him to the honey badger

watching the replay now
Face mask on Gilliam :lol: already one blown call from ref

Pereira said on Twitter that there was a face mask on the play but the refs announced the wrong player (Gilliam) lol. The levels of incompetence are astounding.

Damn.

and I wanted him to get more snaps.

At least Kevin Smith will now have a chance to do nothing in Bevell's passing game 

@hummelmax asks, “Do you think the Seahawks will wear throwback jerseys one day like the Steelers or Packers did before?”

A: While it’s hard to argue that the old silver and blue uniforms would be fun to see again, there are hurdles to seeing that happen. For starters, NFL teams are allowed one alternate uniform in addition to their usual home and road uniforms, and right now for the Seahawks, that’s the Wolf Grey combo they have worn on occasion since 2012, compiling a 6-0 record while doing so.
Further complicating a possible Seahawks throwback is that in 2013, the league told teams that they needed to stick to one helmet, the reasoning being that, in the name of player safety, they didn’t want players going from helmet to helmet since they’re custom fit to each player. So to wear a throwback, the Seahawks would either have to repaint their helmets silver for a game, or wear navy blue on top of royal blue, which might look a little odd. Read

No Fun League :smh:

So advanced it looks peewee
lol. Matthews release seemed pretty inevitable with the lack of production he had so far. I think his big game in the SB may have been a flash in the pan as he wasn't covered by Browner until the 2nd half. Not saying I didn't have higher hopes that he could be somewhat of a red zone threat this season though...

Yeah russ declined this year no doubt about it. I just don't think this scheme fits russ ability. I think this offense would flourish under kubiak

Back
Top Bottom