SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I really think the problem is Russ. Baldwin taking shots at him. Bevell making hints. OLine doesn't help but Russ has sucked this year

In russ defense though, he has thrived this season when running hurry up and calling his own stuff. When it's slow down they get to the line so damn late that russ has 0 time to call audibles

For real!

This has been my Fantasy Football name since the beginning of the season :lol: :

My team actually scores too! Been hit with matchup hell ALL season!

Last edited:
My team name is My Team Sucks
In first place and would be undefeated if I started Eli over Russell :lol:

When he mentions Doug always being open reminds me of how he dominated Revis last Feb and Wilson did not give him the ball 

Last edited:
Dougie is touted as one of the best and among the elite when it comes to releasing, so I do not doubt how open he constantly gets.

I would be very interested to see the all 22 film on each snap this season to see how much time Russ has to get it to his receivers though. Anyone have NFL Game Pass to shed some info?

Dougie is touted as one of the best and among the elite when it comes to releasing, so I do not doubt how open he constantly gets.

I would be very interested to see the all 22 film on each snap this season to see how much time Russ has to get it to his receivers though. Anyone have NFL Game Pass to shed some info?
@a55a5in11
nerd.gif

@a55a5in11
:nerd:  

You want certain plays? If you teach me how to gif I could possibly do some of those

@a55a5in11
nerd.gif

You want certain plays? If you teach me how to gif I could possibly do some of those
Just need a chrome extension to download videos and photoshop 

Making a gif wont be too hard to make, as long as you dont have to download the whole game 
laugh.gif

@a55a5in11

:nerd:  

Making a gif wont be too hard to make, as long as you dont have to download the whole game :lol:

I got da chrome and I got da photoshop elements :nerd:
What's the extension

@a55a5in11

nerd.gif

Making a gif wont be too hard to make, as long as you dont have to download the whole game 
laugh.gif
I got da chrome and I got da photoshop elements
nerd.gif

What's the extension
might have to try a few and see

This one seems legit

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...der/aiimdkdngfcipjohbjenkahhlhccpdbc?hl=en-US

Man you can even just tell me haha.

I'm curious to see how much time, if any, russ has to throw and if his receivers are open in that time frame. I'm curious to see how often theyre open and he just doesn't pull the trigger.

That last gif/play is so disappointing, Lockett is wide open up the middle for a TD. I remember the frustration on his face during the game after that play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom