SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Seriously, who in their right mind thought having 3 college D-lineman playing on the offensive line was a good idea?

Tom Cable is no guru.

How about this win :smokin
Line looked shaky but Russ did them no favors
Haushka looked bad in warmups and he kept lining his foot up with the ball. Clearly he was off and it showed with 2 missed XP
Defense can't stay dropping these INT, Big Ben will rape us if we keep dropping those
Rawls might have put the nail in the coffin for Lynch's career here next season :frown:
Nice to see Cary get his sorry *** benched

TOMMY RAWLS. 
smokin.gif

Cary Williams getting benched. 
smokin.gif

DeShawn Shead not being an upgrade. 
indifferent.gif

Just  two years ago this thread would have jumped 20+ pages in the days leading up to 9ers/Hawks. Thank goodness those obnoxious ***** are too busy questioning if Blaine Gabbert is the QB of the future or not. 
laugh.gif

Benching Cary Williams part of the forgiving process Earl talked about.

Someone needed to apologize for that ****.

I remember saying he wouldnt be that much of a drop off from Tall Tee Maxwell's production 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Are tickets expensive or hard to get? I'm planning on visiting Seattle in the near future and just want to experience a live game with that crowd.

Certainly not cheap although prices have dropped this year due to the lack of success this season

What game you looking at
nerd.gif
I don't think I prefer any game specific. But it'll most likely be for next season.

I'm trying to visit the Northwest and begin my bucket list of visiting football stadiums (NFL or College) and ballparks.

Century Link looks like a fun place to watch football.

I know for sure, I don't want to go when the Niners play up there because I already know what you guys will do to my childhood team
roll.gif

Are tickets expensive or hard to get? I'm planning on visiting Seattle in the near future and just want to experience a live game with that crowd.

Paid 200 each for my tickets to the Carolina game a month ago they were near the very top but on the 40 they were awesome seats.

Good win!

The defense needs to fix the big plays and TD passes to tight ends though!

My friends and fam here in the Bay still havent talked to me! :lol:

What game you looking at :nerd:
I don't think I prefer any game specific. But it'll most likely be for next season.

I'm trying to visit the Northwest and begin my bucket list of visiting football stadiums (NFL or College) and ballparks.

Century Link looks like a fun place to watch football.

I know for sure, I don't want to go when the Niners play up there because I already know what you guys will do to my childhood team:rofl:

Yeah tickets will forsure be upwards $200 for the cheapest. Unless you want a preseason game those go for cheap

Yeah tickets will forsure be upwards $200 for the cheapest. Unless you want a preseason game those go for cheap
Okay, cool. That'll give me an idea how much to spend for tickets.

I'd like to go to a regular season game. Unless you guys sell out preseason games and the crowd is just as crazy lol.

Back
Top Bottom