SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Looks like no suspensions will be issued for the actions that took place yesterday. Dodged a bullet. Defense is already ailing from injuries.

I don't think anything was suspension worthy. Bennett deserves a fine though.
Honestly besides Bennet diving for the knees I don't see anything wrong with the team not taking off the kneel down snap. You never know when they'll fumble the snap

The Dline was piss poor. Give any nfl quarterback time and they will pick apart any secondary. Blake Bortles out there lookin like an MVP quarterback with all the time he had.

Wtf @ Malik Mcdowell
dahell2.png

When McAvoy coughed it up to start the game I knew they were in trouble. Major changes need to be made that’s for damn sure. Still in the hunt but that doesn’t matter they won’t do anything in the playoffs anway.

Dont think Earl meant anything malicious with this comment

Really surprised by Bobby's response though...the jealous comment made it seem like there's more to it

Not sure where this team goes after this but Pete cant peddle his everything is ok in the world overly positive message and move forward

Older guys have been checking out on that recycled line and I just dont think they feel coaches are held accountable in the same manner *cough*

time to blow this team up..

The OL needs an overhaul (something to get I know has been said for 3 years), and the defense needs to hit the restart bottom outside of many 4 guys. LOB is history. ET isn’t fully recovered from his injury and you can’t expect Sherman and Chancellor to be the same after theirs

Dont think Earl meant anything malicious with this comment

Really surprised by Bobby's response though...the jealous comment made it seem like there's more to it

Not sure where this team goes after this but Pete cant peddle his everything is ok in the world overly positive message and move forward

Older guys have been checking out on that recycled line and I just dont think they feel coaches are held accountable in the same manner *cough*

I'm riding with Earl until he hangs it up. The thing about Earl is that he's so emotionally and his quotes a lot of times can be impulsive. If I'm Bobby though, and I'm out there sacrificing my body despite not being 100, I'm not trying to hear what Earl is saying. Regardless, winning heals all and there's not much winning going on so this team, with its various personalities, are bound to clash after the constant losing.

All that being said, I don't know about blowing it up or complete rebuild. Not having Avril, Sherman, and Chancellor matters.

Was at the game yesterday and never thought they'd get blown out so bad and have fans leaving in the 3rd quarter, we stayed until few minutes left in the game. After that McEvoy fumble I knew it was going to be rough but still shocked at the outcome.

I agree that changes need to be made in the off-season but im not ready to see this team be blown up yet. Depending on guys coming back from injuries next season this team could still be a contender for a year or two.

Thought the Rams win clinched the division. So technically, if we win the last two games and the Rams lose theirs, division is ours. :lol:

I'm still reeling from that slaughter yesterday.

Thought the Rams win clinched the division. So technically, if we win the last two games and the Rams lose theirs, division is ours. :lol:

I'm still reeling from that slaughter yesterday.
So basically they'd need the Rams or Falcons to lose both games? Would they have the tiebreaker over Detroit?

Game next week in Dallas could be tough though and who knows how well they rebound from yesterdays game.

So basically they'd need the Rams or Falcons to lose both games? Would they have the tiebreaker over Detroit?

Game next week in Dallas could be tough though and who knows how well they rebound from yesterdays game.

If by some miraculous power, the Rams lose both and Hawks win both they're in. Falcons, they would lose the tie breaker because they lost to them earlier this seasons. The Lions, not sure if they look at strength of schedule or strength of wins. Not to mention the other teams that are still involved. Going to need A LOT of help. But all that doesn't matter if they don't win both. Plus Zeke is coming back for Dallas. Dude is probably feeling like a caged animal waiting to be unleashed.

Back
Top Bottom