SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I'm really happy about this.

I see a lot of people linking Sarkesian just because of the USC thing, but imo (maybe I am just being hopeful) that's not Pete's style. I think he's going to shop around for good candidates, word to taking Earl over Taylor Mays who everyone thought was a lock.

0]

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

FE259B05-F549-499D-B777-380C34BFC5DE.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate this time of year. Next season seems like such an eternity away.
Agreed, I miss blue Fridays already lol. It's always great during the season to see co workers and local wearing 'Hawks gear. Now we have the Mariners to look forward to LOL. I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be but its always a fun experience going to Safeco (new name coming in 2019 lol) and hanging out in the pen/beer garden on a summer day/evening.

Glad to see they finally are moving on from Bevell but just hope the new OC is not Cable. Want to see them get an outside coach.

Pete hiring all his buddies to create a group of Yes Men. If we believe in Pete then we gotta believe this is going to work. I hope Pete still has it...

I'm going to convince myself to like the KNJr hire because at the end of the day it's still Pete's defense and Ken is at least familiar with previous schemes and the players love him, at least the LBers do

what the hell is Kris' status, they got homie just stuck in limbo rn?

Draft wishes?

With no 2nd or 3rd round picks, I am leaning on the trade down side of things to acquire some picks.

Tyrell Crosby OL
Ronald Jones RB
Jaleel Scott WR

These are guys I'm keeping an eye on...

Yea he has definitely been a riser lately...

Would you spend the 18th on him?
On this team yes he didn't allow a single QB pressure or sack all season
Obviously I'm a Homer on this. But I do believe he's the best Olineman to come out of Oregon including Unger

Michel
Chubb

Dont know much about the OL class but there's seems to be a decent amount graded mid rounds if we trade out of the 1st

If we stay in the 1st, Vea or Guice

I am by no means an expert, but what I saw from Michel was that he was able to get these explosive plays because of the massive lanes the O-line created.

From what I saw from Ronald Jones, is he often created explosive plays from seemingly no lanes from the O-line...something that may possibly need to be done with Seattle's O-line!

Last edited:
Could be another Kam situation, I honestly don't see the Hawks bending on this one.

Speaking of Kam, hopefully that tweet doesn't mean he's retiring or wants out.

Me neither. If this is his way on fulfilling that "Come get me" comment about going to the Cowboys because he knows Seattle is not going to give into this, then yea. He's pretty much gone.

That Kam pic is like a bad omen. I also read today the Bills Pro Bowl Center has been forced to retire due to a neck injury. Hope that Kam pic doesn't carry the same message.

Back
Top Bottom