SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Just frustration that's been mounting up, especially this year. Team could easily be standing at 11-3 instead of 8-6.

This game went exactly how I wanted in relation to the team they were facing. Everything on the line in AT&T Stadium, Zeke back "with fresh legs", and every negative thing possibly going against the Seahawks.

Earl's "come get me" comments some BS... I heard him explain himself, no part of that is cool with me. Hard to rock with him anymore

Welp, considering how the day ends tomorrow, this could very well be the last go-round for a lot of these guys.

• Bevell needs to be removed.
  • I think either Beast Mode or the football gods have cast some kind of curse on the running back position. Considering how many backs we've had since him, nobody can seem to stay healthy.
  • I really hope this year finally got through the front office that the o-line needs to be addressed. This has been known for a while, so I don't know what they've been waiting for. A serious career altering injury to Russ perhaps? I hope not.
  • As many sports analysts have mentioned, would Pete want or be wanted to stick around for a rebuild?

Definitely. We're not done but we gotta switch things up. And I think the org is smart enough to do that.

So I would think the for sure walkaways are
Graham
Lacy
Rawls
Avril
Joekel
Walsh
Lane
Maybes:
PRich
SRich
Kam
McDougall

I personally hope they bring back
Maxwell and Sheldon
I think PRich will unfortunately command too much, he's a hell of a jump ball getter
My dream is to somehow get Odell :lol:

The window's not closed, but the Hawks as we've known then as these past couple of years are pretty much gone. Feel like a lot of changes will happen heading into next season, but these are changes that have to be made anyway.

12312017_walashmissCP_170337-1020x680.jpg

What a terrible way to end the year. Missing that many FG's in one season is unexcusable. With a few more makes this team is 11-5. Can't blame the losses on just those with all the other issues they had. This was a year where the little things went the other way unfortunately. I'm also a believer that the window hasn't completely closed but definitely know some major changes could be coming this off season.

Definitely not done. This year was full of injuries...no excuses, next man up, but its damn hard to be the same team with all those pro-bowlers out for that much of the season.

Russ had himself a hell of a year, but also seemed like he tried to houdini his way out of trouble way more than past seasons setting the team up with 2nd and 3rd and longs too many times. Kinda like he took two steps forward and one step back. Whether it was oline trouble or lack of a running game, still gotta do better.

Changes are-a-comin...dont even want to try and predict what things will look like next season.

Cheers to a good off season!

If Pete is thinking about leaving the team, or retiring, he needs to let Paul Allen know ASAP. Belichick to Seattle would be crazy haha.

Back
Top Bottom