SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Outside of that first drive the Hawks just seemed out of snyc yesterday. Russell had a good chance of running in for a score instead throwing that first pick.

Thursdays game is huge as with a win the division is still up for grabs but a loss gives AZ the tiebreaker should it come to that at the end of the season.

A lot to have to figure out in a couple of days. I'm not sure if Thursday is a must win, but I can definitely see the team spiraling down if they lose. I say they get the W and will look better moving forward as they get healthier, at least I hope so haha!

I got very nauseous when Hyde botched that 3rd down play and they had to kick a FG. I was firmly ready for Murray to go down the field then convert a 2pt conversion.

Another last play game by seattle lol. Great win, defense looks like they starting to come back to life.

I dont remember the last time we had 4 east coast games in a row. What are the chances they stay in ny for the 2 weeks?

Big big win they needed that. Team plays so much better when they are able to run the ball and the defense looked solid. No reason why they can’t win the next 4 and be 11-3 going into the last 2 division games.

Weird game that didn't inspire that much confidence

Defense played solid but against a really bad offense. I guess thats good cause they give up a ton against bad offenses too

Offense was, not in the best rhythm but enough to make some big plays to get it done.

Would be nice to see just a complete game within these next three weeks against teams that will invite you in for it.

Great to have Carson bike.

DK is a grown man. Missed one but was godly everywhere else. Overall solid game against a lesser team

Feel like 12-4 will be the finishing touch but we'll see

We are a above average team but tier below the good nfc teams. I wonder what room for improvement there is through the rest of the year or potentially offseason when we get there.

The rest of the schedule is pretty favorable so hopefully the team will put together complete games more consistently.

In regards to DK, it’s crazy to see someone so good but still glaringly flawed at times. Happy Carson is back though.

This game was so hard to watch. Glad they got the win but damn they made it harder than it should’ve been

Should have been a blowout win, but I think we all expected the game to go this way.

I don't understand why they keep running on short, crucial yardage situations. They are becoming way too predictable in those cases.

Defense seems to be turning the corner. 6 more sacks.

On a positive note, Jason Myers is balling this year.

They were definitely easing Carson in, hopefully as he gets healthier, they can incorporate him more. Definitely a difference in intensity when he’s running it compared to everyone else.

I hope Dunlap will be okay.

Sounds like Danny Dimes might not play Sunday. DK vs Bradberry gonna be a tough match up.

Back
Top Bottom