SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

We all know Gordon's track record but they really waited this long to reinstate him??!! At this point I'd just like to see him provide any kind of contribution as a potential 3rd/4th option to take some of the attention off DK and Lockett.

Gordon adds to depth and you just can't ignore the potential. Rooting for him to make the most of this opportunity, not just for the Hawks' sake but his own.

Trash *** offense man. Russ gotta do better. INT wasn’t on him, but just no rhythm the entire game until the hurry up. Outside of the first handful of games, he really been average. Dude need to be held accountable.

defense held up what they coulduntil they got punched in the mouth. How you let them run on you when you know they about to run. Got beat by Colt McCoy, smfh.

FA5AECA1-0347-4CA5-9D7B-E135A37FA041.jpeg

This is all on the offense. Dont even care what mishaps they may have had.

Pete, Schotty and Russ...especially Russ were awful

As many gaping holes this team had I thought they would struggle but still sweep these next four weeks.

Should have known better, I dont get how you look like a deer in headlights this late in he szn to a team like that.

I'm expecting "defensive" Pete this week in his pressers cause of how atrocious his coaching gets called out on

Russ be camping out in the pocket way too long. I don't know at what point he began to be afraid to use his legs more like he used to. That whole spinning 10 yards backwards to evade defenders is killing him. Offense looks completely out of sink. Play calling is atrocious. They just look lost out there.

Was watching some random highlights of older Seahawks games last night, and here’s some names to stroll down memory lane:

Maurice Morris
Marquand Manuel
Niko Koutouvides
DJ Hackett
Kelly Herndon
Michael Boulware

Lol

Good to see the Hawks bounce back in a major way even if it was to the Jets .

Suddenly the game against WFT next week isn't looking so easy and both teams will have something to prove. Have I mentioned I hate the 10am games?!?!

Offense had a nice rhythm today. Not sure how much of it was because they played better, or because it was the Jets. Mistake free football other than the bad pick Russ threw. Game against Washington I imagine will be like the other games. Close.

Hope Dunlap will be able to give it a go.

Good to see Olsen potentially returning before the playoffs.

Also look forward to seeing what Gordon can contribute in week 16.

This offense felt like a sure thing to start the year and I dont even know what to say about them anymore. Russ has been really average, playcalling has been stale af

Played a good front today but they've been off for a while.

Dunlap has been one of the better trades in the PCJS era that's for sure. Adams could be that too.

Pete continues to be left behind as the game progresses to something else

DJ Reed been balling..hopefully he doesnt get replace in the starting lineup

Russ is really gift & course when hes buying time, so frustrating lol

Back
Top Bottom