SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I am beyond shocked at what McCoy has done
laugh.gif

Someone tell Russell Wilson he is a 5'11 rookie that is starting against first team NFL players in Arrowhead stadium for the first time in his life auditioning for the starting spot.

Dude looks like he is playing a pickup game with his buddies, No pressure

Last edited:
Yo!!!! Anthony McCoy is BALLING right now.

And I don't even have to say anything about Russellmania LKSJDFLLSDJFDSLK this is so exciting to watch.

This is the preseason, but Flynn's contract is looking ridiculous right now :lol:

T.O. :smh: i hate it had to be him

Yeah forreal [Drake] TO my ***** I hate it had to be him [/Drake] :smh:

I don't think he's done just yet though. Braylon is looking awfully good though........ man.

This is the preseason, but Flynn's contract is looking ridiculous right now
laugh.gif

T.O.
mean.gif
i hate it had to be him
Not really, 10mil aint **** for a starting QB

and it's def not Kolb/Cassell money...this isnt hurting the Hawks in any way

Turbin, Beast and Leon is going to be a NICE core

Last edited:
This team is so slept on I love it!!!!!!!!! They're going to be making some ******g noise in a few weeks.

Earl Thomas is so fast :wow:

This defense is looking scary and to think we're not even playing with Kam........

[Ric Flair] WOOOO [/Ric Flair]

[h1]Terrell Owens Catch: Reactions From The Seahawks Sideline[/h1]
897267_o_tiny.gif
by Kenneth Arthur on Aug 25, 2012 9:03 AM PDT

Jamie Squire - Getty ImagesMore photos »

t.0

Browse more photos »

My opinion on Terrell Owens is not a negative one. From a football standpoint, I agree that at times in his career he has come off as a nuisance. Perhaps a distraction that is not worth the talent. I can't deny that there's something to it when several teams don't want you anymore, because NFL teams do not make a habit of getting rid of Hall of Fame players.

However, from a human standpoint I like the guy. I think that T.O. is a sensitive, misunderstood, soft-spoken person that might have some self-esteem issues. I know his history with celebrations, but I think a lot of people have that one place where they don't necessarily have to be themselves anymore. I'm not sure that T.O. feels like "himself" when he's on the football field, and I think that's something he treasures. I think that's why he can't quite leave the NFL. It might be the only place where he feels he has value.

Owens struggled to get in a rhythm in his first Seahawks game and dropped a touchdown pass. You could either feel bad for the guy, feel angry, or just laugh about it. I felt bad for him.

Owens struggled to get in a rhythm in his second Seahawks game and again, had a case of the drops. You could speculate on how his teammates felt about this. Were they mad? Did they just say, "Come on, Pete! Cut this guy already!"? I know that fans did that in the game thread. The fans were over the T.O. thing. But what about the teammates? How did they feel?

When T.O. made his first catch as a Seahawk, an over-the-shoulder falling 40-yard bomb, we had our answer...

http://
star-divide.v59c7267.jpg

(click to embiggen)

1 - Pete does an impression of Tom Hanks in Castaway... "AGGGHH!!! FIRRREEE!!!"

2 - "AHHHHH"

3 - "Ooooohhhhhhh yeah, boy"

4 - "Wow, look!"

5 - "What happened?"

6 - "Okay, who is that and where am I?"

7 - "Good job, good effort." /clap clap clap

8 - "hehehehehhe"

9 - "Is defense in yet?"

10 - "oh neato!"

But that is only the beginning...

Pete instinctively starts bringing his hands back to his groin area. Earl Thomas is ready to pounce. Marcus Trufant still doesn't care. Bobby Wagner wants to go play defense, seriously. Donny Lisowski, #38, is wondering how this effects his chances of making the team.

But as the after-the-play develops... something AMAZING happens.

Lisowski will never care...

BUT THIS GUY DOES!

I think I have a new favorite Seahawk.

Oh, and the moral of the story is that most of this team blew up and I don't think it was because a Seahawk caught a nice 40-yard pass. It was because T.O. caught a nice 40-yard pass. Let's move on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Speaking of receivers...Who is the 6? I really like Charlie Morton and I hope he makes the team...

1. Sidney Rice
2. Doug Baldwin
3. Golden Tate
4. Braylon Edwards
5. Charlie Morton
6. T.O.

Wouldn't care much if T.O. was cut and you put anyone else in there.

Man, I'm rooting for Russell for you guys. Good story to beat out Flynn and T-Jack. In my eyes, Wilson is what Troy Smith could have been with the right team and coaches.

Speaking of receivers...Who is the 6? I really like Charlie Morton and I hope he makes the team...

1. Sidney Rice
2. Doug Baldwin
3. Golden Tate
4. Braylon Edwards
5. Charlie Morton
6. T.O.

Wouldn't care much if T.O. was cut and you put anyone else in there.
I hope Butler makes it. I really think he will be a factor in the slot, plus it would be nice to have someone behind Baldwin with his hammy problems

Paul you mean Charly Martin? Lol I was like who the hell is Morton.

I don't think he's gonna make it though. I think they're gonna keep both TO and Braylon. I think they even keep 7 receivers.

1. Rice
2. Tate
3. Baldwin
4. Braylon
5. TO
6. Butler
7. Lockette

I know Lockette hasn't done much of anything this preseason but he is such a homerun threat I think he should be there. And Butler has had a very solid preseason.

Yeah. :lol: Whatever his name is. :wow:

He's just been making plays all preaseason. TD catchs, nice blocks and he plays special teams. I think he deserves a shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom