SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Defense fell way off in the second half but I attribute it to them getting zero favors in the first half from the offense with them hardly moving the damn ball. Like someone said earlier it reminded me of that chargers game two years ago with it being so hot so maybe that had something to do with it but whatever. Offense takes wayyyyyy too long to get going and it's so damn frustrating to watch.

Thankfully no Luck this week but they gotta focus on getting the offense off to a better start bc they seriously take almost an entire half to get going.

Offense finally gets going but the defense gassed and blew assignments :smh:

Wasnt expecting a win but it sucks when the opportunities were there to take it

Sherm gotta chill
Whats good with these drops
Graham doesnt want to be here
Oline looked decent 2nd half
Dougie is everything
Bevell's early scripted plays are the worst thing imaginable
Some of the angles the defense took on tackles was....shocking

Respect for the statement and protest from the players in regards from the anthem. It was the most direct response put out there from a team as a whole...cant forget what this fight has been for to begin with

Doug is the only guy on the team who I feel showed up the whole game. Obviously Russ was money in the second half but there were still so many 3 and outs in the first....

Agree with everything you say. Titans line started to bully our front in the second half, which is something I did not expect. Sherm spotting them 6 points really cost us.

Sherman was so reckless this game. And the o-line was terrible yet Russell found a way to make something of it, even though it was too late. Those two lengthy TD plays the Titans had were sickening. The defense looked like crash dummies, just taking bad angles and running into each other. The Colts stink, and this is a home game, so the Seahawks need to take care of business

Time to see how they come out tonight. Need to start putting together some long offensive drives.

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Seattle+Seahawks+0a-9XnR3dCVx.jpg

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Seattle+Seahawks+NZVEmw6UxQQx.jpg

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Seattle+Seahawks+q7fXkezStR3x.jpg

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Seattle+Seahawks+6Xb-EXINCW-x.jpg

Went to the game last night. Amazing atmosphere, what a second half. I was a little worried before the third though.

Went to the game last night. Amazing atmosphere, what a second half. I was a little worried before the third though.

LOL aww man, its the strangest thing every time I make a trip up there. I can never get used to it....although I think I get drunk faster because I have the waitress pour me a full cup each time instead of having her come over just to pour a shot :lol:

LOL I still remember years back the first time I had bottle service and they had it on lockdown. I was out in fremont last night and bar tender yelled at like 3 people when they walked one step out the door with a beer trying to go for a smoke break. I miss my business trips to London going to pubs where half the people would order a pint and take it outside. Didn't have to deal with the damn "no alcohol beyond this point" signs lol.

Once again, offense not being able to close out games almost cost us. Defense has to be shaking their heads. 5 TO's, only 13 pts to show for. Glad we won though!

LOL aww man, its the strangest thing every time I make a trip up there. I can never get used to it....although I think I get drunk faster because I have the waitress pour me a full cup each time instead of having her come over just to pour a shot :lol:

The funny thing is, there's no law that says the bottle needs to be locked up. So, why is it still locked up? Because...

...the term "bottle service" is a no-no in Washington. Meaning, a business can't call it bottle service, they can't advertise it as such, etc. because it promotes over consumption. Why? Because the WSLCB views a bottle as actually 22 individual drinks (if we're talking 1 liter bottles), rather than one bottle. If one person pays for that entire bottle, the WSLCB considers that one person paying for 22 drinks (1 liter bottle), which would then fit the definition of over service, regardless if that person had 1 drink or all 22. Because over service is illegal, the bottle must be locked up and a waitress with a pour license is the only one allowed to make drinks from that bottle.

Meanwhile, this law only applies to liquor. you can order a bottle of Champagne and take the whole thing to the dome and that's totally fine.

tl;dr Washington is dumb

Why is Tanner McEvoy on this team again? drop catches, throws a interception lol

The Defense was solid.. need to work on them seam routes and tackle better on them check downs tho

Wilson is wayyy more valuable than his stat sheet shows, dude had an amazing game turning 8 yard sacks into 2 yard gains. You can see the difference compared to last year, he’s healthy. ET is a legit MVP candidate, dude is so inspiring. We had way too many penalties, especially neutral zone infractions. Our tackling could be better, and we gave up way too much on 3rd & long. That last 30secs gave me an anxiety attack, bout lost it. I could bring up the O line, but it’s like beating a dead horse. Great win. We had some luck, but there’s plays every-game on both sides that should of been made, that didn’t for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom