Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Probably not. :\

I'll agree there.

Sallgood man, just trying to see where you're coming from. I like playing devils advocate sometimes. :lol:

I was able to fill out paperwork, have a background check done, and walk out of a place gun (well, case with a gun) in hand before my lunch break was over. Little unsettling to think about.

So I can halfway agree with you. Pretty sure I read that dudes parents went to the cops because they were afraid he would do something violent based on his videos or something. The signs were there but they were ignored.. We've seen it over and over again. Main reason I think we should treat this particular situation as less of a gun control platform (as we will see plenty of politicians do in the coming weeks), and more of a mental health issue.

One pf the victims dad is alrdy blaming the NRA

Yup, the NRA

As if the national rifle association handed him a handgun. Because thats what gun roghts are. Supplying idiots with weapons. If theres ever even one state that passes a gun ban ill be a candian citizen that week
Do you think this would happen if he had a hammer rather than a gun in his hand? (Both are tools like anti-gun controllers describe them to be)

And yes he woulda done this with hammer. Half the people he killed he did so with a knife

You anti gun people are a walking joke

Gun control won't stop things like this.

People just have to accept the fact that certain ppl are a little crazy and unfortunately situations like this just happen.

Do you think this would have happened if he had a hammer rather than a gun in his hand? (Both are tools like anti-gun controllers describe them to be)

The situation everyone is comparing this to was another mass killing on a CA campus in 2001 where another psycho killed people by running them over with his car. There was also a recent mass killing in Alberta where a college kid stabbed and killed a bunch of people at a house party, but nobody seemed to care about that. When guns are involved all of a sudden peoples fears go through the roof and the media presses the issue to push their agenda of gun control.

The point people need to take from these incidents is that these killings aren't gun control issues... they're mental health issues. We must stop looking at the tools used as the problem and accept the fact that it's the mentality of the people behind the tool responsible. Everyone wants to place the blame on someone or something else; and guns become the scapegoat for problems that have plagued humanity for centuries. The benefits of accessible personal firearms far outweigh the downside and we need to stop trying to hold 99% of responsible legal gun owners accountable for the actions of a mentally unstable 1%.

Dont feel bad. Im better than you in everyway

Theure comparing this to a 2001 masacre n which dude gunned ppl down n his car. Last month 20 some ppl were stabbed in a pittsburgh highscool. The boston marathon was bombed. If sick people want to do sick things they will. Period

Fix the people the tens of millions of guns ALRDY on american streets are going nowhere. Ask australia how much safer they are now without guns or eastern europeans.

We live n the safest era of all time n the safest land. Grow up n quit blamin guns cuz ur tired od people being shot

I'm anti-gun simply because I don't trust most people. I'm not blaming guns at all. 

Guns are too efficient as means for violent people.

Efficient is good believe it or not. If someone is gunna be that inhumane to shoot people leadt theyll die quick. Once the guns are removed as weve seen around the world. Low tech bombs and crude blades... No thanks. Id rsther die than be dismembered/figured by a machete

Dear Mr. Better than me in every way,

If he didn't have a gun, this wouldn't have happened. Period.

he killed 3 people with a knife.

a lot of people (and no I'm not singling you out exclusively) are commenting w/o really gathering all the facts, his background, his disorder, etc...

lot of half-baked opinions here. y'know what a half-baked opinion being pushed as a truth is? a whole lie.

1. leave NT.

2. read some articles.

3. process articles.

4. form an education opinion, backed by cold-hard facts.

5. return to NT.

6. post, armed with real knowledge.

Have a goodnight folks.

Last edited:

How many times have you heard of people using a "VEHICLE i.e not a tool" for mass innocent murder?

How many times have you heard of kids' schools being shot up?
I'll wait.

Your right. After he STABBEd the first 3 to death... He would of had to keep going with the knife instead of killing the same anount with a semi auto handgun. He did almost as much damage with his car btw... Several ppl are in the hospital thay wont walk for some time

Dont feel bad. Im better than you in everyway

Theure comparing this to a 2001 masacre n which dude gunned ppl down n his car. Last month 20 some ppl were stabbed in a pittsburgh highscool. The boston marathon was bombed. If sick people want to do sick things they will. Period

Fix the people the tens of millions of guns ALRDY on american streets are going nowhere. Ask australia how much safer they are now without guns or eastern europeans.

We live n the safest era of all time n the safest land. Grow up n quit blamin guns cuz ur tired od people being shot

How many times have you heard of people using a "VEHICLE i.e not a tool" for mass innocent murder?

How many times have you heard of kids' schools being shot up?
I'll wait.

You're ignoring the fact the first 3 people Rogers killed, were killed with a knife.

Earlier I stated that the incident this is being frequently compared to another mass murder on a CA campus where a kid ran over a bunch of people with his car.

Efficient is good believe it or not. If someone is gunna be that inhumane to shoot people leadt theyll die quick. Once the guns are removed as weve seen around the world. Low tech bombs and crude blades... No thanks. Id rsther die than be dismembered/figured by a machete
So you'd rather be dead than to lose a hand or have a big scar across your back?

No i didnt haha another one who sees the error in your ways did

Why does it matter how he used the knife... He took lives with it... Three of them. Period.

If we were keepig score: 3 - 3

How many innocent bystanders hit by strays... How many hit by car?

Ban cars that accelerate quickly. Had he been n the kia instead of the BM dudes wpulda been able to get out the way hah

Ive found most people that fsr on your side of the fence are jis scary. Theyd ban everything capable of taking a life before realostically approaching the problem

So you'd rather be dead than to lose a hand or have a big scar across your back?

Yes. Id rather be dead than stumpy. And if i lose a hand to someone trying to kill me... That means hes prob gunna kill me hah

What stopped him from killing the rest of them ? Do you know exactly how he excuted those murders? Why preach something you're not practicing?

I'll wait until someone tells me he killed an innocent victim with a knife 100 ft. away (which could have EASILY done with a stupid gun)

Um, he chose to kill the rest via drive-by.

He already killed 3 guys at his apartment complex.

He could've slipped away and probably would've been able to kill more people by simply kniving them to death.

Stop being dense.

Last edited:
Responsoble shooting? Thats what you gathered. I think drugs have peremanately affected ur reasoning and logic abilities

Yes. Id rather be dead than stumpy. And if i lose a hand to someone trying to kill me... That means hes prob gunna kill me hah
Not necessarily true 

But that's neither here nor there.

Let's just agree that it's a lot easier for someone to commit a mass killing when they have guns at their disposal. That can't be disputed. And I'm not anti-gun because I hate guns. I hate the potential they have in the hands of the crazies.

And I'm dense? Stop forming silly assumptions.

Do you think he would have drive-by knifed people?

Again you're focused on the means.

The fact is you take away the gun from the equation a guy like this would still be bent on killing people, gun or no gun.

As he did kill 3 with a knife. And he did attempt to mow down people with his car. You see people in nations with no guns and what do they do? They improvise, IEDs, etc....

Again, you're dense.

Last edited:
Not dense ignorant. he could easily google crine rates n australia nd eastern europe and see what gun bans do.. how many less ppl are senselessly murdered... O wait. This is the safest place in the world with the least gun violence (per capita) at an almost half a century low

Again, no sound facts on how a permanent gun ban in this country would cause OUR criminals to improvise.
Assuming with no facts.

Facts are that he killed with a gun, as well as countless other kids have in all the other school shootings you hear of.
If I'm dense, this would mean that you probably need some sort of special education, because you're clearly not thinking.

Confirmation bias and a bit of a red herring? Impressive, you're on a roll kid.

Fact is that he was hellbent on murder.

Fact is he DID in fact kill 3 people with a knive.

You think he would've stopped at 3 if he didn't have a gun? Really? :lol:

Wow.........At this point you're arguing for the sake of arguing. Your whole stance is devoid of logic. Completely. You focus on half the facts, and ignore the other half. And you COMPLETELY throw away logic.

Bravo sir, bravo. You win the internet tonight. Someone fire up the Rock clapping .gif, or maybe the Joker clap for this chap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom