Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

did he commit a drive-by shooting?

I'm not sure what that means, but I'll take it as a compliment.

Dude, quit while you're behind. I'm being honest here.

Did you read his manifesto? Do you have full scope of his profile yet? Because the guy was dead-set on murder, mass murder.

Again, do you think he would've stopped at 3 dead w/o a gun? It's a simple question you're dancing around.

I'll help you out here, the logical answer here is no. He wouldn't have. He was ready to die, it was a suicide mission. So again, as far gone as he was, do you think that in a nation with a strict gun ban he would've went

"I think 3 is good enough, time to go have a sandwich".

Honestly, answer that question.

Last edited:
We get it bruh the premise of your whole "argument" is if it were harder to kill people not so many would die. Thats fine but banning guns will not achieve that. There are alrdy over 300 millionnnnn guns here. 299,999,900 arnt used to murder children

Just saw the video of this kid's manifesto...

He shot his video from inside of a BMW. **** this kid. He didn't know how to handle rejection and blamed the world for his problems.

I honestly believe that he wouldn't have killed as many people as he did with only a knife.

I also believe that if those other kids (i.e columbine, as well as over 100 other school shootings) wouldn't have had access to firearms, those victims killed would have been much lower or even nonexistent.

As many people. :lol:

So at what point would you consider the knife attack a mass murder? Had he continued with the knife, how many would be required before you start calling for "knife control".

Take away the knife and the guns, the guy is still a murderous loon.

Funny, Timothy McVeigh didn't need a gun or a knife to kill 168 people in Oklahoma City. All he needed was some agricultural fertilizer, some diesel, and a few other chemicals.

Now I'm not saying this kid is a McVeigh level criminal mind, but my point is when a person decides, in a pre-meditated fashion, to go out and kill multiple people, history has shown that they'll likely succeed. One way or another.

You take guns away from the equation he'd have likely thought of a more sophisticated manner to kill a multitude of individuals. You take away guns, and mass-murderers will improvise.

The point is, It's easier to kill an individual with a firearm than with anything else.

School shootings happen for a reason, because guns are accessible. Make them un accessible and you won't hear of school shootings and probably would hear of  "school fertilizer, diesel and chemical murders" at an absolute MINIMUM.

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2014

Your the type "THEY" love. Sensationalist headlines. Children being murdered left and right ahhhhhhhh

Anyway thats a list of all the shootings n which nore than one perso. Was targeted this yr. Tally the kill total up then compare to how many us soldiers have died n the same time span.

Banning guns wont solve this countrys problems. In fact id argue going the complete opposite way before a gun ban.. all households have a gun... Seems to be workin just fine for the Swiss

knife control? how about swimming pool control (since that kills more children than guns do)?

We can go back and forth, you know I'm right regardless.

you're delusional that's what you are. :lol:

ignore the fact that mass-murders have been committed w/o the use of guns if you must, that's your prerogative.

We get it bruh the premise of your whole "argument" is if it were harder to kill people not so many would die. Thats fine but banning guns will not achieve that. There are alrdy over 300 millionnnnn guns here. 299,999,900 arnt used to murder children

B-b-but banning things has always been sure fire way to reduce crime !

The US has more guns than ever and is the safest its ever been since 1963.... Banning firearms is an illogical knee jerk reaction to tragedies like this. Anyone informed on the issue of gun control can tell you a weapons ban will do MUCH more harm than good.

Criminals gonna criminal... Anyone with a a basic understanding of history can see an arms ban will do nothing but make criminals rich and create more crime. Take a look at prohibition of alcohol... It created a profitable black market that funded and spawned the Mafia as we know it. How about the war on drugs ? ... Once again it created an extremely profitable and cutthroat black market, resulting in the deaths and incarceration of millions of citizens.

The point is, It's easier to kill an individual with a firearm than with anything else.

School shootings happen for a reason, because guns are accessible. Make them un accessible and you won't hear of school shootings and probably would hear of  "school fertilizer, diesel and chemical murders" at an absolute MINIMUM.

Guns used in school shootings account for an absolutely dismal percentage of the weapons in this country. There are so many weapons here already, there is no possible way to make guns inaccessible. A ban would do nothing but ensure that more guns end up in the wrong hands and responsible law abiding citizens would have no effective means of defense. It's an inconvenient truth for anti-gunners, but personal firearms actually save more lives than they take, prevent more injuries than they inflict and conceal/carry laws reduce crime.

knife control? how about swimming pool control (since that kills more children than guns do)?

We can go back and forth, you know I'm right regardless.

Knives don't kill people... deranged people kill people. Swimming pools don't kill children... inattentive parents to.

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2014

Your the type "THEY" love. Sensationalist headlines. Children being murdered left and right ahhhhhhhh

Anyway thats a list of all the shootings n which nore than one perso. Was targeted this yr. Tally the kill total up then compare to how many us soldiers have died n the same time span.

Banning guns wont solve this countrys problems. In fact id argue going the complete opposite way before a gun ban.. all households have a gun... Seems to be workin just fine for the Swiss
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Count those up. Report back

Again...You are failing to realize that the guns used in school shootings account for a minuscule percentage of the weapons in this country. Also, that list is a compilation of every time a weapon was discharged on a school campus, many of those incidents were suicides while many others had no fatalities.

Last edited:
Dudes are saying that guns are safe and there should be no restrictions on purchasing them, but I'm delusional?

Well, ok.

Did I state that? No, don't combine my stance with anyone else's.

My belief is that if a person really wants to kill a multitude of people badly enough, they'll find a means.

My whole dialogue with you started about fact-checking, reading the articles, reading his manifesto, gaining a full-scope of who this individual was, and what his intent was. Maybe you need to go back and reexamine where I'm coming from.

I never once stated that "guns are safe and there should be no restrictions on purchasing them".

Last edited:
There needs to be more workshops/classes provided to young men about how to develop relationships with the other sex. This is an unfortunate reason to go off like that. We have to look out for our young men.

There needs to be more workshops/classes provided to young men about how to develop relationships with the other sex. This is an unfortunate reason to go off like that. We have to look out for our young men.

:lol: Right,

so instead of killing people because he's a virgin and other people are having sex/relations with the women he wants, he'll kill his girlfriend because of his insecurity issues.

The issues here are his mental health, and his insecurity. No amount of workshops/classes would change his outlook on himself.

He was already receiving psychiatric help. But he was still set in his misogynistic beliefs. You honestly belief that if he was taught the game he'd have a better outlook on females? Same guy who wanted to kill every blonde he saw?

Same guy who wanted to stop others from having sex because it would drive him into a rage?

No, if he had some game he'd just be a more manipulative, calculating killer. He'd probably have turned into a serial killer or rapist. He'd have just honed his ability to approach women, but once they set off that insecurity alarm at him because HE thinks she's looking at another guy, or she's out with a guy friend, he'd kill her.

Last edited:
How many times have you heard of people using a "VEHICLE i.e not a tool" for mass innocent murder?
1298914487_car-plows-through-cyclists.gif

Yes, I believe having life skills classes provided to young students will prevent a lot of these things from happening. I am not saying that he should be put on some Tariq Nasheed routine or something, but his father, if he didn't, should have helped him out in that area.

Dealing with the opposite sex is a way to deal with mental health. Why? Because it deals with the social aspect of the human and that often influences the current position of one's mental stability.

So yes, I believe if he knew how to DEAL with the opposite sex, he might not have pulled this stunt or anything like it. But who knows? I can't predict the future.

Either way, young men need to talk to more MEN about life

:lol: This guy compared nuclear arms to personal firearms, yet comes at me for comparing prohibition to prohibition... Banning things never ends well. Just look at Australia and the UK if you want some more recent examples of the negative effects of arms bans.

Guns are dangerous... as are knives cars and even swimming pools..... The danger isn't in the object itself, but rather the intent and errors in judgement of humans.

Why are people against keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people?
I often ask this question but I think the whole, "If we don't have guns and "they" try to turn this into legit Martial Law, we need to have something to protect ourselves" is in the back of people's minds.

I often ask this question but I think the whole, "If we don't have guns and "they" try to turn this into legit Martial Law, we need to have something to protect ourselves" is in the back of people's minds.

I have no problem with keeping guns out of the hands of mentally unstable individuals.

But yeah, you hit it on the head. We need guns to protect ourselves from our government, there's no they, it's the government. The United States federal government.

Last edited:
How many times have you heard of people using a "VEHICLE i.e not a tool" for mass innocent murder?
1298914487_car-plows-through-cyclists.gif

Now compare those to gun murders.

Now compare gun murders to the amount lives saved and rapes/injuries prevented by legal weapons owners...

Guns save more lives than they take; prevent more injuries than they inflict

Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day. [1] This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. [2]
Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, the overwhelming majority merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will kill or wound his/her attacker.[3]
As many as 200,000 women use a gun every year to defend themselves against sexual abuse.[4]
Even anti-gun researchers concede that guns are used 1.5 million times annually for self-defense. According to the Clinton Justice Department, there are as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense every year. The National Institute of Justice published this figure as part of "Guns in America" -- a study which was authored by noted anti-gun criminologists Philip Cook and Jens Ludwig.[5]
Armed citizens kill more crooks than do the police. Citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as police do every year (1,527 to 606).[6] And readers of Newsweek learned that "only 2 percent of civilian shootings involved an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal. The 'error rate' for the police, however, was 11 percent, more than five times as high."[7]
Handguns are the weapon of choice for self-defense. Citizens use handguns to protect themselves over 1.9 million times a year. [8] Many of these self-defense handguns could be labeled as "Saturday Night Specials."

Concealed carry laws help reduce crime

Nationwide: one-half million self-defense uses. Every year, as many as one-half million citizens defend themselves with a firearm away from home. [9] * Concealed carry laws are dropping crime rates across the country. A comprehensive national study determined that violent crime fell after states made it legal to carry concealed firearms. The results of the study showed:
States which passed concealed carry laws reduced their murder rate by 8.5%, rapes by 5%, aggravated assaults by 7% and robbery by 3%; [10] and * If those states not having concealed carry laws had adopted such laws in 1992, then approximately 1,570 murders, 4,177 rapes, 60,000 aggravated assaults and over 11,000 robberies would have been avoided yearly.[11]
Vermont: one of the safest five states in the country. In Vermont, citizens can carry a firearm without getting permission... without paying a fee... or without going through any kind of government-imposed waiting period. And yet for ten years in a row, Vermont has remained one of the top-five, safest states in the union -- having three times received the "Safest State Award."[12]
Florida: concealed carry helps slash the murder rates in the state. In the fifteen years following the passage of Florida's concealed carry law, over 800,000 permits to carry firearms were issued to people in the state. [13] FBI reports show that the homicide rate in Florida, which was much higher than the national average, fell 52% during that 15-year period -- thus putting the Florida rate below the national average. [14]
Do firearms carry laws result in chaos? No. Consider the case of Florida. A citizen in the Sunshine State is far more likely to be attacked by an alligator than to be assaulted by a concealed carry holder.

1. During the first fifteen years that the Florida law was in effect, alligator attacks outpaced the number of crimes committed by carry holders by a 229 to 155 margin.

2. And even the 155 "crimes" committed by concealed carry permit holders are somewhat misleading as most of these infractions resulted from Floridians who accidentally carried their firearms into restricted areas, such as an airport. [15]

Criminals avoid armed citizens

Kennesaw, GA. In 1982, this suburb of Atlanta passed a law requiring heads of households to keep at least one firearm in the house. The residential burglary rate subsequently dropped 89% in Kennesaw, compared to the modest 10.4% drop in Georgia as a whole. [16]
Ten years later (1991), the residential burglary rate in Kennesaw was still 72% lower than it had been in 1981, before the law was passed. [17]
Nationwide. Statistical comparisons with other countries show that burglars in the United States are far less apt to enter an occupied home than their foreign counterparts who live in countries where fewer civilians own firearms. Consider the following rates showing how often a homeowner is present when a burglar strikes:
Homeowner occupancy rate in the gun control countries of Great Britain, Canada and Netherlands: 45% (average of the three countries); and, * Homeowner occupancy rate in the United States: 12.7%. [18] Rapes averted when women carry or use firearms for protection
Orlando, FL. the media highly publicized a safety course which taught Orlando women how to use guns. The result: Orlando's rape rate dropped 88%, whereas the rape rate remained constant in the rest of Florida and the nation. [19]
Nationwide. the Carter Justice Department found that of more than 32,000 attempted rapes, 32% were actually committed. But when a woman was armed with a gun or knife, only 3% of the attempted rapes were actually successful. [20] Justice Department study:
3/5 of felons polled agreed that "a criminal is not going to mess around with a victim he knows is armed with a gun." [21]
74% of felons polled agreed that "one reason burglars avoid houses when people are at home is that they fear being shot during the crime."[22] * 57% of felons polled agreed that "criminals are more worried about meeting an armed victim than they are about running into the police." [23]

citations contained in spoiler

[1] Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz, "Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense With a Gun," 86 The Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Northwestern University School of Law at 188.

[2] National Safety Council, Itasca, Illinois.

[3] Kleck and Gertz, "Armed Resistance to Crime," at 173, 185.

[4]Id. at 185.

[5]Philip J. Cook and Jens Ludwig, "Guns in America: National Survey on Private Ownership and Use of Firearms," NIJ Research in Brief ; available at http://www.ncjrs.org/txtfiles/165476.txt on the internet. The finding of 1.5 million yearly self-defense cases did not sit well with the anti-gun bias of the study's authors, who attempted to explain why there could not possibly be one and a half million cases of self-defense every year. Nevertheless, the 1.5 million figure is consistent with a mountain of independent surveys showing similar figures. The sponsors of these studies -- nearly a dozen -- are quite varied, and include anti-gun organizations, news media organizations, governments and commercial polling firms. See also Kleck and Gertz, supra note 1, pp. 182-183.

[6]Kleck, Point Blank: Guns and Violence in America, :111-116, 148.

[7]George F. Will, "Are We 'a Nation of Cowards'?," Newsweek (15 November 1993):93.

[8]Id. at 164, 185.

[9]Dr. Gary Kleck, interview with J. Neil Schulman, "Q and A: Guns, crime and self-defense," The Orange County Register . In the interview with Schulman, Dr. Kleck reports on findings from a national survey which he and Dr. Marc Gertz conducted in Spring, 1993 -- a survey which findings were reported in Kleck and Gertz, "Armed Resistance to Crime."

[10]One of the authors of the University of Chicago study reported on the study's findings in John R. Lott, Jr., "More Guns, Less Violent Crime," The Wall Street Journal (28 August 1996). See also John R. Lott, Jr. and David B. Mustard, "Crime, Deterrence, and Right-to-Carry Concealed Handguns," University of Chicago (15 August 1996); and Lott, More Guns, Less Crime (1998, 2000).

[11]Lott and Mustard, "Crime, Deterrence, and Right-to-Carry Concealed Handguns."

[12]Kathleen O'Leary Morgan, Scott Morgan and Neal Quitno, "Rankings of States in Most Dangerous/Safest State Awards 1994 to 2003," Morgan Quitno Press (2004) at http:// www. statestats.com/dang9403.htm.

[13]Memo by Jim Smith, Secretary of State, Florida Department of State, Division of Licensing, Concealed Weapons/Firearms License Statistical Report (October 1, 2002).
14Florida's murder rate was 11.4 per 100,000 in 1987, but only 5.5 in 2002. Compare Federal Bureau of Investigation, "Crime in the United States," Uniform Crime Reports: 7, 53; and FBI, (2003):19, 79.

[15]John R. Lott, Jr., "Right to carry would disprove horror stories," Kansas City Star, (July 12, 2003).

[16]Gary Kleck, "Crime Control Through the Private Use of Armed Force," Social Problems 35 :15.

[17]Compare Kleck, "Crime Control," at 15, and Chief Dwaine L. Wilson, City of Kennesaw Police Department, "Month to Month Statistics"

[18]Kleck, Point Blank, at 140.

[19]Kleck, "Crime Control," at 13.

[20]U.S. Department of Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, Rape Victimization in 26 American Cities (1979), p. 31.

[21]U.S., Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice, "The Armed Criminal in America: A Survey of Incarcerated Felons," Research Report

[22]Id.

[23]Id.

And who's arguing that unstable humans will not commit crimes? Certainly not me.

Letting civilians hold nuclear weapons is very similar to what all of you are implying.

I'm not implying anything... I'm stating facts.

Find another thread to troll... you're embarrassing yourself.

Why are people against keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people?

I don't see anyone arguing against keeping guns away from crazy people.

I have no problem with keeping guns out of the hands of mentally unstable individuals.

But yeah, you hit it on the head. We need guns to protect ourselves from our government, there's no they, it's the government. The United States federal government.
I like saying they. Let me say they man :lol:

But the rebuttal for that would be, "If "they" came down on us forreal, what will your little guns do vs them?

You believe the guns that the government allows us to have are protection from our government? You are joking right?

I like saying they. Let me say they man :lol:

But the rebuttal for that would be, "If "they" came down on us forreal, what will your little guns do vs them?

They came down on us.........key word us.

Me? Myself? I couldn't do a damn thing.

But collectively, us, the people could do a whole lot. Look at the Bundy Ranch incident. Armed militia sent the alphabet boys packing.

Back
Top Bottom