Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

All these delusions and I'm the one with the conspiracy theories.

Your tin foil hat is on a bit too tight, family.

We're not family.

you said it not me I'm just asking questions.

dudes love throwing around slick little remarks on here and when called out on it wanna backtrack and play games

You know the protocol. And if you know anything about me, you'll know I'm all about my pictures.

Due to the fact you can be anybody you "say" you are on the Internet.

There are pics of me, and even some of me with girls better looking than that chick all over NT though. I don't know who the hell you are though.

Last edited:
Dudes call 90% of Caucasian women posted on this forum an "AWG" and I'm trolling?

Well, ok.

Your shtick is getting old... You stay derailing threads by making these open ended comments that barely relate to the topic and then sit there and play dumb when people ask you questions or want to further discuss it.

Like-wise. But my pics are strictly intimate, to the point where I got reported for one of them even though I censored everything that should have been censored.

Like your face because YNS. "strictly intimate"? What dude? You just a creeper that takes random pics of girls when he's smashing or something? Don't have a legit couple pic of a girl you've dated because you can't bag a good one?

Last edited:
Your shtick is getting old... You stay derailing threads by making these open ended comments that barely relate to the topic and then sit there and play dumb when people ask you questions or want to further discuss it.
he won't respond to this 
laugh.gif

Dudes call 90% of Caucasian women posted on this forum an "AWG" and I'm trolling?

Well, ok.

I don't have a shtick, people just choose to attack my opinions.(always in a group too :smokin )

Is that my fault? I really don't think so.

Yes... Yes it is your fault.

If everywhere you go a ****storm ensues, it might just be time to look in the mirror and ***** what it is about your behavior that's garnering these reactions.

Just watched an interview with one of the victim's father. Man, the feels for the guy...lost his only son and he's devastated. Having a four year old daughter, he brought up that at least he had 20 years with his only son and that those at Sandy Hook had very few years with their kids. I don't know, just caught me off guard and had me feeling some kinda way.

Just watched an interview with one of the victim's father. Man, the feels for the guy...lost his only son and he's devastated. Having a four year old daughter, he brought up that at least he had 20 years with his only son and that those at Sandy Hook had very few years with their kids. I don't know, just caught me off guard and had me feeling some kinda way.

same here

This thread had some insightful commentary and analysis before it turned into "IF HE WAS BLACK BLAAHBLAHBLAH" and "Hey _________ (nter), I bet you don't get any girls!" :smh:

Last edited:
This thread had some insightful commentary and analysis  was a pity party before it turned into "IF HE WAS BLACK BLAAHBLAHBLAH"  when keeping it real goes wrong and "Hey _________ (nter), I bet you don't get any girls!"
mean.gif
 white women are the holy grail.

hey look, an interesting thread i'M SUBSCRIBED TO HAS 141 NEW POSTS

cant wait to read them!
maybe there's an update on the case, or there's an extended version of the manifesto, or someone released a vid of his sister getting plunged!

nope. just you guys. arguing about nothing.

This has been a productive thread up until today... lets get this back on track before it gets locked.

Any updates or speculation on the drugs Rodgers was on ?

Id smash his sister.. It's a simple as that..don't eem care if average or not to some nters she's good enough to bone :smokin

This has been a productive thread up until today... lets get this back on track before it gets locked.

According to the manifesto, he was prescribed Risperidone by multiple psychiatrists but refused to take it under any conditions.

He had Xanax and Vicodin in his possession as he was planning on using those as a backup method of suicide.

He had a big alcohol problem (like when he got so drunk he tried to push girls off a balcony according to the manifesto I skimmed)

Other than that... Anybody's guess.

According to the manifesto, he was prescribed Risperidone by multiple psychiatrists but refused to take it under any conditions.

He had Xanax and Vicodin in his possession as he was planning on using those as a backup method of suicide.

He had a big alcohol problem (like when he got so drunk he tried to push girls off a balcony according to the manifesto I skimmed)

I'm unfamiliar with risperidone. Whats that used for ?

I'm unfamiliar with risperidone. Whats that used for ?

Schizophrenia and bipolar mainly IIRC

Sick of hearing about the perpetrator. Let's recognize the victims for a moment. 

The six Isla Vista massacre victims, from top left: Christopher Michaels-Martinez, Veronika Weiss, Katie Cooper, Cheng-Yuan Hong, George Chen, Weihan Wang.

Back
Top Bottom