Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

I'm sorry but this got me faded right now:

"...and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister's vagina..."...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My dude definitely had a gift for writing. Had he focused his energies in that direction, he could've probably made it, especially given the family connections.

Last edited:
All jokes aside and this has probably been said before but now a days how hard is it to get laid even by accident?

Hopefully we hear from a chick that has gone out with him and get her side of the story.

Yoooo now this would be interesting

Reminds me of when Richard Ramirez was on a dating show DURING HIS NIGHT STALKER KILLINGS

The format of the show is a group of male contestants vying for one woman who gets to ask them questions n ****
I'dnt remember if he won or made it to the final decision, but the woman did explain that she refused to peruse a future w him bc there was just something off with him.

Do you guys think this Elliot Richard ever even kissed a girl?
Oh. And I'm sure it wasn't nationL news but another good looking guy that was fed up w his failings w women was in the headlines a few years ago
He went to a hair salon in seal beach (Cali) and just started spraying
Like 10 ppl died

Yoooo now this would be interesting

Reminds me of when Richard Ramirez was on a dating show DURING HIS NIGHT STALKER KILLINGS

The format of the show is a group of male contestants vying for one woman who gets to ask them questions n ****
I'dnt remember if he won or made it to the final decision, but the woman did explain that she refused to peruse a future w him bc there was just something off with him.

Do you guys think this Elliot Richard ever even kissed a girl?
Oh. And I'm sure it wasn't nationL news but another good looking guy that was fed up w his failings w women was in the headlines a few years ago
He went to a hair salon in seal beach (Cali) and just started spraying
Like 10 ppl died

I don't think he ever kissed a girl, but he had to have gone on a date at least once in his miserable life.

Some of yall seem to be really hung up on the racial angle... This dude was a ******* narcissistic psychopath who hated everyone. He talked about hating Black people, Mexicans, Asians, women who weren't blonde, men who were over 6 feet tall, everyone who had ever had sex and that's just what I know from whats been posted in this thread.... His issues ran so much deeper than just racism.

all this mental health talk sound like sympathy

Exactly.

No ones doubting he had issues, but some people are making it sound like an excuse.

1 in 4 people in this country run into some sort of mental illness whether diagnosed or not throughout their lifetime. It doesn't mean 1 in 4 people are expected to do the unspeakable things this kid just did.

It's a part of the puzzle for sure, but his mental illness isn't 100% of the reason for this tragedy.

Although I do agree people with mental health issues deserve to be treated equally and fairly, I think gun control laws need to implement more authority on reducing the possibility that the small percent of mentally unstable people like Elliot Rodger will act with violent intentions with their firearms.

Just wanted to clarify a couple things:
View media item 258507

race really has nothing to do with the UCSB shooting...
WHAT?! Have you read ANY of the killers words from online forums and the videos he left? Race is at the central CORE of this killing.

Not trying to jump down your throat, but I'm definitely confused how you could think that.

If you understand that he had mental issues, then I would think you understand that fixing this problem in the next person involves understanding their mental state and dealing w/ that.

Like I already mentioned (I know these conversations tend to repeat themselves): if you've burned something and you think the reason is one thing, and I know the reason is another thing, it will help you prevent it in the future if we have a clear understanding.

Race was one motive for his killing, but it is neither accurate nor beneficial to promote a dialogue reinforcing racial stereotypes to say that because he is white, he is more likely to do mass killings than people of black, Asian, or middle eastern descent. NT has this way of easily shifting the topic to anecdotal commentaries on racial paradigms in society, and I feel that while that is interesting to talk about, it doesn't really address how the UCSB shooting could have been prevented. The core problem that I find with this is that someone as twisted as him (clearly with mental problems) was able to procure such weapons and wasn't stopped when the police had the chance to intervene. I feel like the police should have known he had those guns on him at that time.

The only racial component I see with the actual killings is him killing his three roommates. All of them were Asian and he specifically referred to them as Asian and called them nerds/geeks and he had no qualms in committing pre-meditated murder against them (he hated being marginalized by the "cool kids" when he adhered to and gave credence to the social hierarchy he supposedly despised).

Honestly race isn't even the issue here IMO... this is the case of extreme narcissism where everyone, even his sister who shared the same unique racial make-up, was beneath him... dude was like a real life movie villain

He did specifically target white sorority girls, but again he clearly had mental issues.

I got a phd a pretty huge ****
laugh.gif

NT has this way of easily shifting the topic to anecdotal commentaries on racial paradigms in society, and I feel that while that is interesting to talk about, it doesn't really address how the UCSB shooting could have been prevented.  
grin.gif

so now we talkin about "prevention" when every other day of the week its "profiling"

its sad this happened, but it sounds like you advocatin some big brother type plan

All jokes aside and this has probably been said before but now a days how hard is it to get laid even by accident?

Hopefully we hear from a chick that has gone out with him and get her side of the story.

I guess you weren't paying attention to the Virgin and never was liked by females part >D

heard about this when it happened but I just read up on it 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

RIP to the kids, this guy was lost.

found out this was a block from my cousin's apartment...found out she was out of town for the weekend, was relieved

...but sad news all around

this kid had an extreme jealousy problem. read most of his manifesto, and it seems like first when he was in middle school he wanted acceptance from popular kids and he failed. then he started lusting for blonde white women and couldn't get them and he was jealous of anyone that had them. he became even more jealous when he saw minorities with white women because of his white superiority beliefs. its lots of other stuff too but he was just so emotionally stable. i mean who as a teenager goes home and cries because he saw someone with a girl? his mom setup all his play dates for him up until he was in middle school. THE WORST THING about this situation is that the cops went to his spot a few weeks ago and said he was just a lonely kid. he got scared because he thought they were gonna find his guns and figure out what he was really up to. the cops should have checked some database to see if he had ever purchased weapons, because he had all the makings of someone pulling something off like this.

just in case you guys wanted facts about the actual case and not some ridiculous reaching.

The rampage started with his roommates

Authorities now know Elliot Rodger's killing spree across Isla Vista began before he even left home.

The 22-year-old former Santa Barbara City College student fatally stabbed three young men in his own apartment -- George Chen, 19, Cheng Yuan Hong, 20, and Weihan Wang, 20.

Chen and Hong were the attacker's roommates.

A friend of Rodger's family said Rodger recently had a feud with his roommates, complaining to his landlord that his roommates were too noisy and played lots of video games.

The assailant himself outlined his plan to kill two roommates in a 137-page manifesto he left behind.

"I'd even enjoy stabbing them both to death while they slept," Rodger wrote.

The assailant had been seeing therapists

Rodger's history of mental health issues was no secret to his family, and the young man was seeing at least two therapists prior to his death.

He had been seeing therapists on and off since he was 8, family friend Simon Astaire said. When he went to high school in Van Nuys, California, he met with a therapist "pretty much every day," Astaire said.

Rodger's family contacted police after discovering social media posts about suicide and killing people, family spokesman and attorney Alan Shifman told reporters Saturday.

Six policemen showed up at Rodger's home in Isla Vista on April 30, but they found nothing alarming. So they told Rodger to call his mother and they reassured her that he was OK, according to Astaire.

Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown told reporters Saturday that at the time, deputies "determined he did not meet the criteria for an involuntary hold."

Brown said Rodger told deputies it was a misunderstanding and that he was not going to hurt anyone or himself. Rodger said he was having troubles with his social life.

But long before that, Rodger was plotting his deadly "Day of Retribution."

"I had the striking and devastating fear that someone had somehow discovered what I was planning to do, and reported me for it," Rodger wrote about the police visit, toward the end of his manifesto. "If that was the case, the police would have searched my room, found all of my guns and weapons, along with my writings about what I plan to do with them.

"I would have been thrown in jail, denied of the chance to exact revenge on my enemies. I can't imagine a hell darker than that."

He sent his manifesto to two dozen people

Perhaps some of the most obvious clues as to why the rampage took place come from Rodger's manifesto, which chronicles his life from birth all the way to his planned "Day of Retribution."

In "My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger," the writer said he bought his first handgun in 2012 in preparation for a possible "Day of Retribution."

On Friday, minutes before he shot three young women in front of a sorority house and killed a young man at a nearby deli, Rodger e-mailed his writings to two dozen people, including his parents and at least one of his therapists.

"My orchestration of the Day of Retribution is my attempt to do everything, in my power, to destroy everything I cannot have," Rodger wrote.

"All of those beautiful girls I've desired so much in my life, but can never have because they despise and loathe me, I will destroy. All of those popular people who live hedonistic lives of pleasure, I will destroy, because they never accepted me as one of them. I will kill them all and make them suffer, just as they have made me suffer. It is only fair."

One of the people he mentioned by name in the manifesto is Lucky Radley, a childhood friend, who he said became "an object of my extreme jealousy and hatred."

"When I saw that, I was shocked," Radley told CNN's "New Day" on Monday. "I literally didn't believe that was coming from him."

Radley said Rodger was an abnormally quiet boy who barely spoke, even when Radley went to Rodger's house a couple of times to play.

He hadn't seen Rodger since high school. Seeing Rodger's video now, Radley told CNN, "That's the first time me hearing him say more than a one-word answer."

Rodger's mother, Lichin, saw the e-mailed manifesto at 9:17 p.m. Friday. She went to Rodger's YouTube page and saw a disturbing video in which her son talked about "slaughtering" women at a sorority house at the University of California at Santa Barbara, Astaire said.

His mother called 911 and Rodger's father, and the parents left Los Angeles, headed for Santa Barbara, the family friend said. En route, they heard there was a shooting. Later that night, they found out their son was the gunman.

All the deceased victims were UCSB students

Chen, Hong and Wang, the three men fatally stabbed in Rodger's apartment, were students at the University of California, Santa Barbara -- as were the three other victims who didn't survive.

UCSB canceled classes until Wednesday and declared Tuesday to be a day of mourning, with a memorial service set for Tuesday afternoon. Counselors are available on campus for anyone needing support, the university said.

The two young women fatally shot outside the Alpha Phi sorority house -- Katherine Cooper, 22, and Veronika Weiss, 19 -- were members of the Delta Delta Delta sorority at UCSB.

"Katie will be remembered for her generous spirit and warm heart. Veronika will be remembered for her vibrant personality and enthusiasm for life," Delta Delta Delta President Phyllis Durbin Grissom wrote.

The sixth victim killed was Christopher Martinez, who was getting a sandwich at a deli when he was shot. The 20-year-old UCSB student was known for his selflessness.

"Chris was just an amazing guy," Jeff Dolphin, Martinez's freshman-year roommate, told the Los Angeles Times.

"If I was going through something, he was always there for me. If I needed something, he was there. If I needed a textbook, if I was locked out of the room because I forgot my key, he would stop playing basketball or doing what he was doing to unlock the door so I didn't have to get charged. He was just a great guy."

Martinez's father, Richard Martinez, lambasted politicians and the National Rifle Association after his son's death. He told CNN's Kyung Lah that nothing has changed since the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in 2012, when 20 children and six adults were killed.

"Have we learned nothing? These will continue until somebody does something. Where the hell is the leadership?" Richard Martinez asked.

"He's our only child. And he died on Friday. I'm 61 years old now. I'll never have another child. He's gone."

Sad.

George Chen was a cool dude.

He was two years younger than me I think. Real quiet kid, but a real genuine dude.

Had some friends that knew him more, and they all remembered him as kid that just loved to learn.

Sad.

George Chen was a cool dude.

He was two years younger than me I think. Real quiet kid, but a real genuine dude.

Had some friends that knew him more, and they all remembered him as kid that just loved to learn.

just saw a piece on the local news
and read more into the story

:frown:

RIP to everyone lost

This guy wasn't mentally disturbed or challenged, he was just evil. He set out on a plan to kill as many people as he could and executed that plan.

Some people are just evil. Let's stop trying to make excuses. :smh:

This guy wasn't mentally disturbed or challenged, he was just evil. He set out on a plan to kill as many people as he could and executed that plan.

Some people are just evil. Let's stop trying to make excuses. :smh:

homie was demon possesed... listen to his last vid you can feel the evil on him...

Back
Top Bottom