Sells $20k Worth A Month........... Gets 6 Months? TF!?!

What is there to not get? You all do drugs MORE than us, yet we're almost 10 times more likely to receive prison sentences. These are FACTS, so don't come in here with your "why does it have to always be about race ********" because RACE is exactly what this is about. Feel free to look up any US drug arrest & conviction data within the past 30 years and LEARN. Just because you live in a bubble unaware of racial disparities, doesn't mean that the rest of the world does.

Miss me with the self pity act. The data is there.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I had to laugh at Nowitness' posts. You've got to love the crooked criminal justice system. This is the definition of being given the benefit of the doubt and white privilege. Had he been of color (Latino/Black) in Ohio or anywhere else in the country, he's getting the book thrown at him especially seeing that he was the head of a ring (probably a RICO charge).

The New Jim Crow. Read it if you're that dense as to the racial inequality of the CJS and penal system.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I had to laugh at Nowitness' posts. You've got to love the crooked criminal justice system. This is the definition of being given the benefit of the doubt and white privilege. Had he been of color (Latino/Black) in Oregon or anywhere else in the country, he's getting the book thrown at him especially seeing that he was the head of a ring (probably a RICO charge).

The New Jim Crow. Read it if you're that dense as to the racial inequality of the CJS and penal system.

Exactly.

my white buddy got busted with 28 grams heroin on him he spent 2 nights in jail and they put it down as simple possession not even intent to sell..he went to court and just had to attend drug classes.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at half the responses being about race. I love how so many people like to bring race in to play when its to their own self-pity. Others involved got more time (didnt see pics but what color were they?). I dont know how well-versed some of you are in this. But i know many people that have gotten busted- mostly hispanic, and only a couple even got 6 months (let alone more, and most were involved and busted with more than just herb). They usually get off with a little jail time and a lot of probation. Plus the state takes all of your possessions that you cant prove you paid for without drug money. They make more money off you outside of jail than they do with you inside. If you're good and keep them paid, its usually all good. Yall always trying to throw the race card- so much built up hatred and negativity towards white peple. I know , i know- we all are to blame, right?
mean.gif
You'd get it if your where black or from Cincinnati, look up the facts....

I know CPD had nothing to do with this but just the other day a mother got killed by the police for not putting down a knife. This **** craaay! I personally know 17 year olds who've been caught with multiple grams and got hit with distribution as an adult. He was moving pounds and got 6 months.

Last edited:
Jerome would get more time cause if he was moving elbows cause you know he would stay with that .45 

Last edited:
LOL. You would have to be purposefully ignorant to actually believe there's remotely fair treatment with punishments handed out for drug use and possession / distribution. Naming isolated incidents in favor of a minority group not being penalized severely doesn't make the consequences handed out any more balanced. It's like naming advantages women have in society and asserting they aren't marginalized throughout many other walks of life.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2009/03/02/us-drug-arrests-skewed-race

I salute him...he was getting that gwap! Hell best I ever made was $12 an hour as a teenager

Gone and legalize it for goodness sakes! I got to believe the country would bring in more in tax revenue than they do in court costs BS

"Beat the case like Orenthall, above the law. It's so hard to pin the big dog."

Hate to play the race card, but damn.....20k month, drugs on school campus, 17 and get charged as a minor =/= 6 months. And the **** the judge said bout being a fine young man. If he was black and from Chicago, he would have been a menance and on the verge of being of drug lord.

It must be nice to be white i know cats who had to do six months off one p

Let alone heading a criminal organization that's an automatic rico charge for Jamaal :smh:

Putting aside this kid getting off EASY, the only problem I have with this article are the words "high-grade marijuana" and "Ohio" being in the same sentence.

Last edited:
so how many seeds does high grade weed have?? i cant imagine anywhere having better trees than the westcoast and hawaii in the US unless they're gettin that BC Bud.

High grade weed wouldn't come with seeds.

The only time seeds would be involved would be the very first plants.

Then it would be grown from the mother plants getting clones trimmed off.

@dens415 on instaGRAM for pics.

High grade weed wouldn't come with seeds.

The only time seeds would be involved would be the very first plants.

Then it would be grown from the mother plants getting clones trimmed off.

@dens415 on instaGRAM for pics.
I think I see what you did there.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom