SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Cris - tag is sick!
Hammer - dope sir
smokin.gif

dope kicks NT!
pimp.gif

today...
5037789154_494602ec67_z.jpg

every time i see those freaking bobbitos, i die inside. I'm not much of an AF1 enthusiast, but I REALLY LOVE the Mac N Cheeses and the Workboot AF1s. I know the Workboots are easy to find, but how hard is it to get Mac N Cheeses in a 10, DS? What price am I anticipated to pay?

every time i see those freaking bobbitos, i die inside. I'm not much of an AF1 enthusiast, but I REALLY LOVE the Mac N Cheeses and the Workboot AF1s. I know the Workboots are easy to find, but how hard is it to get Mac N Cheeses in a 10, DS? What price am I anticipated to pay?

For myself, Training Day 24 - LunarFly to log 7M with the NikeTownSF Run Club. I'm kinda stoked that I outran the leader! Not only was it my first time running with a large group, excluding races, it was also the first time running in the night.
happy.gif

i26g6p.jpg

For myself, Training Day 24 - LunarFly to log 7M with the NikeTownSF Run Club. I'm kinda stoked that I outran the leader! Not only was it my first time running with a large group, excluding races, it was also the first time running in the night.
happy.gif

i26g6p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom