SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

nice uptempos so comfy
pimp.gif

Those uptempos look real comfortable.
pimp.gif

Sk8, I know I always comment your fits but man jedis looking real nice on those pics.
pimp.gif

Snakeskins for me to school, and to Applebee's to celebrate the gf's birthday.

21wkdh.jpg

Those uptempos look real comfortable.
pimp.gif

Sk8, I know I always comment your fits but man jedis looking real nice on those pics.
pimp.gif

Snakeskins for me to school, and to Applebee's to celebrate the gf's birthday.

21wkdh.jpg

Ray - When I was out in SF for vacation (years ago) I ran with the run club. It was fun, but I sure as hell wasn't the leader. Nice man!

Ray - When I was out in SF for vacation (years ago) I ran with the run club. It was fun, but I sure as hell wasn't the leader. Nice man!

Cincy & Drew: Thanks, y'all! I had a good time running with NTSF Run Club and in the night! I'll try to continue with it...

Cincy & Drew: Thanks, y'all! I had a good time running with NTSF Run Club and in the night! I'll try to continue with it...

^ nah, they're old. look at the fat air bubble and seam. they don't make 'em like that anymore.

smooth colorway. think they came out the same time as these obsidian/lightning's (which i have, wish i woulda copped those orange ones back then too, as well as the orange peels):

43176039.jpg

^ nah, they're old. look at the fat air bubble and seam. they don't make 'em like that anymore.

smooth colorway. think they came out the same time as these obsidian/lightning's (which i have, wish i woulda copped those orange ones back then too, as well as the orange peels):

43176039.jpg

nice coral snakes and 95s
CLEAN uptempos
AZURE noun : (1) the blue color of the clear sky. (2) the heraldic color blue. (3) the unclouded sky.
REVIEW HERE

nice coral snakes and 95s
CLEAN uptempos
AZURE noun : (1) the blue color of the clear sky. (2) the heraldic color blue. (3) the unclouded sky.
REVIEW HERE

Back
Top Bottom