SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

fresh III TB on previous page
pimp.gif
:

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've been thinking of getting the all red LV dons, but then i figure i could just save about a G and stick with these 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Kanye west wheres all red Dons at the VMA's so there for DJ has a to were it too 
roll.gif

yeah, yuh got me... cuz i didn't want red don's b4 the vma's...
indifferent.gif

no, ya see, kanye's copying me... he saw me wearing my all red air max's the other night and thought "dayum, proto's doin' it, i haven't worn my red dons in awhile, let me pull those back out"...
wink.gif

i've been thinking of getting the all red LV dons, but then i figure i could just save about a G and stick with these 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Kanye west wheres all red Dons at the VMA's so there for DJ has a to were it too 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

no, ya see, kanye's copying me... he saw me wearing my all red air max's the other night and thought "dayum, proto's doin' it, i haven't worn my red dons in awhile, let me pull those back out"...
wink.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

wink.gif
Your a known Kanye fan on both sites so I don't get what your ashamed of. Be yourself. You love Yeezys and you love his LV shoes. Whats wrong with that?

laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

wink.gif
Your a known Kanye fan on both sites so I don't get what your ashamed of. Be yourself. You love Yeezys and you love his LV shoes. Whats wrong with that?

laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

^Rico -that pic of the 90s is sick -dope light & shadows
pimp.gif

Thanks homie. 

Nothing too special. Took it in the AM while the sun was coming up and thats how it ended up.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

^Rico -that pic of the 90s is sick -dope light & shadows
pimp.gif

Thanks homie. 

Nothing too special. Took it in the AM while the sun was coming up and thats how it ended up.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

wink.gif

i'm a fan of yeezys, jaspers, and red dons... not the biggest fan of all his music, but "streetlights" was my joint from the last LP. and i played "runaway" in the club tonight and everyone was singing along. was a beautiful thang. plus, i love to see a good come back (especially in spite of a unjustified lynch mob... taylor sucks, she sings all out of key during her performances, and ye killed it... he's a lil' rude, but that didn't justify all the hate. he'll go down in the history books as one of the best hip hop producers of all time, and what he's doing now is miles ahead of most rap music).

not ashamed of anything, but i was thinking about grabbing red don's well b4 his vma performance. kinda lame for dude to just ASSume otherwise... but i'm used to it on here...

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

wink.gif

i'm a fan of yeezys, jaspers, and red dons... not the biggest fan of all his music, but "streetlights" was my joint from the last LP. and i played "runaway" in the club tonight and everyone was singing along. was a beautiful thang. plus, i love to see a good come back (especially in spite of a unjustified lynch mob... taylor sucks, she sings all out of key during her performances, and ye killed it... he's a lil' rude, but that didn't justify all the hate. he'll go down in the history books as one of the best hip hop producers of all time, and what he's doing now is miles ahead of most rap music).

not ashamed of anything, but i was thinking about grabbing red don's well b4 his vma performance. kinda lame for dude to just ASSume otherwise... but i'm used to it on here...

Back
Top Bottom