SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ok, mad rude... but rude that justifies being called the N word on twitter by a million rednecks and everyone acting like it overshadows everything else he's done as a musician?

no... 
indifferent.gif

i'm sure he's a good dude. just add some alcohol and a BS awards show and he can get a lil' unruly... nothing he hasn't done b4, but this time it was a lil' blonde haired, blue eyed, country singin' white girl. much bigger deal in good ol' america.

think he's learned his lesson from all that now tho...

i just want dude to enjoy his life, put out some more dope shoes and a few dope tunes... to keep harping on his past shortcomings says more about you and less about him.

Look man, no hate.  I'm gonna end this here....cause this is the WDYWT thread.  I agree he's learned his lesson...but don't turn the race thing around for Kanye....what he did was extremely racist as well, and this wasn't the first time.

yes, hopping on stage and taking the mic from a girl was very racist. could of swore he said it was about the fact her vid wasnt as good and Beyonce's. not that B is black, and not taylor is white, nor the fact tht  'Ye is black. idk man, sounds like you watched that show with MUTE on all while waving a confederate flag.

anyway, there has been a lot of heat and a lot of bickering as of late, i can dig it. haven't posted all summer really.

[h2]Definition of RACISM[/h2]

a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

racial prejudice or discrimination

rac·ist  noun or adjective

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ok, mad rude... but rude that justifies being called the N word on twitter by a million rednecks and everyone acting like it overshadows everything else he's done as a musician?

no... 
indifferent.gif

i'm sure he's a good dude. just add some alcohol and a BS awards show and he can get a lil' unruly... nothing he hasn't done b4, but this time it was a lil' blonde haired, blue eyed, country singin' white girl. much bigger deal in good ol' america.

think he's learned his lesson from all that now tho...

i just want dude to enjoy his life, put out some more dope shoes and a few dope tunes... to keep harping on his past shortcomings says more about you and less about him.

Look man, no hate.  I'm gonna end this here....cause this is the WDYWT thread.  I agree he's learned his lesson...but don't turn the race thing around for Kanye....what he did was extremely racist as well, and this wasn't the first time.

yes, hopping on stage and taking the mic from a girl was very racist. could of swore he said it was about the fact her vid wasnt as good and Beyonce's. not that B is black, and not taylor is white, nor the fact tht  'Ye is black. idk man, sounds like you watched that show with MUTE on all while waving a confederate flag.

anyway, there has been a lot of heat and a lot of bickering as of late, i can dig it. haven't posted all summer really.

[h2]Definition of RACISM[/h2]

a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

racial prejudice or discrimination

rac·ist  noun or adjective

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

dope pug up there, hope he doesn't snore too loud haha
have a good weekend NT, TGIF
damn that reminded me of my english bulldog. i miss him quite dearly
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

dope pug up there, hope he doesn't snore too loud haha
have a good weekend NT, TGIF
damn that reminded me of my english bulldog. i miss him quite dearly
frown.gif