SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

ok, mad rude... but rude that justifies being called the N word on twitter by a million rednecks and everyone acting like it overshadows everything else he's done as a musician?

no... 
indifferent.gif

i'm sure he's a good dude. just add some alcohol and a BS awards show and he can get a lil' unruly... nothing he hasn't done b4, but this time it was a lil' blonde haired, blue eyed, country singin' white girl. much bigger deal in good ol' america.

think he's learned his lesson from all that now tho...

i just want dude to enjoy his life, put out some more dope shoes and a few dope tunes... to keep harping on his past shortcomings says more about you and less about him.

ok, mad rude... but rude that justifies being called the N word on twitter by a million rednecks and everyone acting like it overshadows everything else he's done as a musician?

no... 
indifferent.gif

i'm sure he's a good dude. just add some alcohol and a BS awards show and he can get a lil' unruly... nothing he hasn't done b4, but this time it was a lil' blonde haired, blue eyed, country singin' white girl. much bigger deal in good ol' america.

i just want dude to enjoy his life, put out some more dope shoes and a few dope tunes... to keep harping on his past shortcomings says more about you and less about him.

More Fits...less talk
wore this Wednesday

GoodwoodNYC
AmericanApparel
PerryEllis Shorts
NbaSocks
Aqua NikeHyperfuse

More Fits...less talk
wore this Wednesday

GoodwoodNYC
AmericanApparel
PerryEllis Shorts
NbaSocks
Aqua NikeHyperfuse

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no... 
indifferent.gif

Look man, no hate.  I'm gonna end this here....cause this is the WDYWT thread.  I agree he's learned his lesson...but don't turn the race thing around for Kanye....what he did was extremely racist as well, and this wasn't the first time.

no... 
indifferent.gif

Look man, no hate.  I'm gonna end this here....cause this is the WDYWT thread.  I agree he's learned his lesson...but don't turn the race thing around for Kanye....what he did was extremely racist as well, and this wasn't the first time.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

no... 
indifferent.gif

Am going to leave this alone no need to "start that conversion" up 
laugh.gif

But i am a big Kayne West fan also and he killed it at the VMA's IMO

And that comment about the red dons was a joke 
indifferent.gif

So people chill out seriously and yea i tend to not worry about my grammar when i post on  message boards 

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

no... 
indifferent.gif

Am going to leave this alone no need to "start that conversion" up 
laugh.gif

But i am a big Kayne West fan also and he killed it at the VMA's IMO

And that comment about the red dons was a joke 
indifferent.gif

So people chill out seriously and yea i tend to not worry about my grammar when i post on  message boards 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

hey man, no hate, at ALL, but you didn't even at least try to use the correct word, and the worst part is you used homonyms aside from the word being spelled wrong
laugh.gif
anyway, water under the bridge.
great fits, guys!

Slacker
pimp.gif

The Kid Frankie, sick fit. I've got the green Hyperfuses but those Aqua blue ones are pretty dope! Nice piece as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

hey man, no hate, at ALL, but you didn't even at least try to use the correct word, and the worst part is you used homonyms aside from the word being spelled wrong
laugh.gif
anyway, water under the bridge.
great fits, guys!

Slacker
pimp.gif

The Kid Frankie, sick fit. I've got the green Hyperfuses but those Aqua blue ones are pretty dope! Nice piece as well
pimp.gif

Grammar police online never did good in school so this is their chance to be good students.

Anyways leave it alone

Those hyperfuse are starting to look appealing to me

Grammar police online never did good in school so this is their chance to be good students.

Anyways leave it alone

Those hyperfuse are starting to look appealing to me

@theLwerd, thanks fam
@BIGRED33, haha cheers man, im used to her snoring ,cant seem to sleep if i dont hear it  
tongue.gif
 dope Saucony, really been steppin up their game lately

@theLwerd, thanks fam
@BIGRED33, haha cheers man, im used to her snoring ,cant seem to sleep if i dont hear it  
tongue.gif
 dope Saucony, really been steppin up their game lately

Back
Top Bottom